Neo: Ten more minutes

vixx drabbles

Notes: A gentle Neo moment after an energetic concert.

Inspired by this tweet https://twitter.com/DEAR_MY_LEON90/status/874041346280931328

Neo: Ten more minutes

Though Taekwoon likes sitting on the very top of the couch with his back propped against the wall, sitting like that isn't actually that comfortable for long periods. The backrest isn't wide enough to properly support his bottom and it becomes more and more apparent how much he's using his ab muscles to keep balanced. He wants to move positions or shuffle down to the couch cushion; his is starting to go numb and his legs have long fallen asleep. But as he looks down and sees the top of Hakyeon's head resting on his thigh he just sighs and runs his hand through the soft, still slightly sweat damp hair instead.

 

One of the members walks up carefully to the duo. He doesn't speak, but instead makes a picking up gesture towards Hakyeon while keeping eye contact with Taekwoon. Continuing to gently pet Hakyeon's hair, Taekwoon just shakes his head. The other just rolls his eyes but smiles fondly nonetheless.

 

He lifts both hands up, all ten fingers splayed, and mouths "Ten more minutes." before walking away.

 

Taekwoon startles as he feels Hakyeon nuzzle into his thigh, then a hand creeps onto his knee. He looks down to see the older man's eyes still closed.

 

"Mmm...they said ten more minutes right Daegunie?" He murmurs sleepily.

 

"...Mm-hmm.."

 

The ends of Hakyeon's lips curl up in a smile.

 

"Okay, wake me up in ten then. I'll get Hyukkie or Binnie to help you walk out later and tell them not to make fun of you too." Hakyeon says before he settles and his breath evens out again.

 

Slightly bewildered, Taekwoon can only nod even though Hakyeon has already fallen back asleep and can't see him. He then smiles endeared by the sleeping man, there's no slipping anything by Hakyeon. Their leader is always so conscious of the members, but he's glad Hakyeon has learned to rely on them and take some time for himself now too.