Haken: Love

vixx drabbles

Notes: *Warnings* subtly dark, mildly triggering    Jaehwan loves Hakyeon and just wants Hakyeon to always be with him.

Haken: Love

“Sorry, rice isn't ready yet. Do you want some snacks? I have chips, cookies, candies. Ah, water? I'm sorry you haven't had anything to drink yet, I'm so airheaded.” Sticking out his tongue cutely Jaehwan hurries to the kitchen for a glass of water.

 

“Here you go. Hmm? Oh it must be awkward with your hands like that. It's okay.” He smiles reassuringly, “I'll do it. Oi! Slow down, that's what happens when you drink too fast.”

 

Jaehwan pats the other's back a couple times before wiping his face of any leftover liquid. He pulls the other into his arms, “Aigoo, I know, I know.” hands now rubbing the other's back apologetically, “It's my fault I left you tied to the bed all day. I'm sorry. But you were such a naughty boy before, trying to leave. I'll make sure to leave water by the bed next time okay? Straw and everything to make it easier for you.”

 

Pulling away Jaehwan turns to kiss the other's cheek, “Everything's okay. Come on smile for me now. That's a good boy. Let's get you clean up and if the rice is ready then we can have dinner. I'll feed you, no worries. If you keep being a good boy I'll put you back on the chain so you can walk around the house again.”

 

He leans in this time to place a quick kiss to the other's lips, “I love you.”

 

 

--------------------

 

 

The first time Jaehwan saw him he was at a festival in Japan. The other was mesmerizing swathe in sheer flowing fabric, his body swaying gracefully to a gentle rhythmic drumming. Jaehwan was captivated, his eyes glued onto the dancer and heart thumping quickly in his chest.

 

It was love at first sight.

 

After the performance was over the dancer bowed with a gentle shy smile that had his heart swelling and Jaehwan couldn't find the beautiful stranger again. He was gone like a passing dream; a fantasy floating in the wind before he'd have to go back home to Korea.

 

To his amazement and surprise a year later Jaehwan stood frozen, eyes once again locked onto a familiar form dancing among the crowd in a club. What were the chances? It could only be fate, destiny, whatever you want to call it and he would grasp it tightly with both hands. He couldn't, wouldn't let this moment go.

 

He takes a deep breath and determinedly waltzes over. His hands gently caress the other's side as he sways his body to match the thumping beat.

 

Bringing his lips to the other's ear,“Hi, I'm Jaehwan. What's yours?”

 

A dazzling grin graces the man's face, “Hakyeon”