Bonus

Love Language (Touch)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol and Yifan decided to get married three months after the latter’s sudden proposal, which was the best day for Yifan yet. It took him an hour and a half to calm his fiancé from giggling and jumping around the hotel room. To say that Chanyeol was happy was an understatement, he was both excited and ecstatic that he called every contact in his phone – Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Sehun, their parents, and even his officemates, telling every single detail that has happened that day but luck was on Yifan’s side when he didn’t mention everything. After one year of being friends, one year of Yifan being a loser who can’t confess, and two years of dating, both are finally tying the knot. Yifan knew marrying Chanyeol was right, he knew he’ll give him the life and love he deserves, and Yifan is always right.

Sunlight peaks through the curtains of the couple’s shared room and disrupted the Chinese man’s sleep, making him groan and completely wake up. Yifan rubs his eyes and looks at his husband sleeping beside him. His lips broke into a smile and leans to kiss Chanyeol on the cheek making the brunette whine in his sleep, hogging the blanket more.

“Baby, it’s already morning. You have to wake up now,” Yifan said while standing up and stretches his arms, making his bones crack.

Chanyeol sits up with his eyes still closed and reaches out his arms. “Help me up,”

His husband chuckles and goes to his side. “Tsk, so spoiled.” He grabs Chanyeol’s face and gives a kiss on his lips before pulling him up to stand.

Chanyeol scrunches his nose. “Ew, morning breath!”

Yifan smirked and kisses his lips again, placing his hand on Chanyeol’s neck making the kiss deeper. Chanyeol squirms in his hold and pushes him. “Yifan! You’re so gross!”

“Chan, we’ve been married for four years and you still complain about that?” Yifan rolled his eyes.

Chanyeol sticks his tongue out at his husband. Yifan sighs at his childishness but softens because Chanyeol is always going to have him wrapped around his finger, no matter what.

“Fine, come now giant baby. Nini must be waiting downstairs.”

Hand in hand, the couple goes downstairs to hear the television running. What they see is their four-year old adopted daughter Sophia seated on the sofa watching cartoons while her favorite plush toy in her embrace. She is so engrossed on the show that she didn’t notice h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter