I'll Be Your Boyfriend.

Spring Day

 

"Surprise!!!" yell the other six members. Hoseok held onto you arms tightly and smile brightly, "We made you a surprise dinner Y/N!" You akwardly smile since you don't really know how to respond to surprises. "Thank-thanks you guys, but you didn't have-" before you could finish, you felt Yoongi's hands around yours as he pull you to the table. "Come sit down, you must be exhuasted." You stare at the dishes on the table and pick up your chopsticks,"Why are you guys just standing there? Sit down." They all stare at you and shook their head,"No Y/N. We made this meal for you only." said Taehyung. You thought for a second and settle you chopsticks down,"I won't eat then. How can I eat all this food by myself-"  Jin quickly motion everyone around the table,"Alright, let's eat together then! Come you guys, sit down." The guys were confuse but obey and sat around the table. They all waited for you to take the first bite and you did,"Dig in you guys." They didn't waste a second and reach for the dishes. "You guys, Y/N told me that it was okay for us to stay longer." Hoseok said in between his bites. "Is-is that true Y/N? We can stay longer with you?" ask Jin. You nodded,"You guys can stay longer...I mean it's not that I'm going to miss you guys, but I just..you know, like the feeling of having you guys help me when I need it that's all."  Your eyes widen when you felt Jungkook grab your hand," That's great Y/N! As long as we do our job to help you, we hope we can bring you happiness!"  In the corner of your eyes, you saw Namjoon threw a piece of meat at him," Let her hand go so she can eat Jungkook."  He nodded when he realize what he was doing and resume back to eating.

 

After brushing your teeth, you wrap yourself up with your soft blanket. As your index fingers play with each other, you were staring up at the ceiling with thoughts. "Is...is it wrong to keep them longer here with me?..What if they cause trouble for me in the future? Am I being selfish making them do things for me?...No..I deserve this after all the crap I had in my life..right?"  You scratch your head out of frustration and toss to the left side when you see a Taehyung staring right at you. "Hi Y/N." he said with a smile that cause you to freak out. "Tae-Taehyung, you can't just enter my room as you like! Especially when I'm trying to sleep-" He suddenly puts his large hands to your forehead and his as well," I notice you were acting weird earlier...yup, you're getting a fever." As his hand lay on your forehead, you stare into his large brown eyes as your heart began to beat fast. "This won't do. I'll go first thing in the morning and buy some medicine for you. For now, just sleep with this cold towel on your forehead." Before you can say a word, Taehyung already stood up and left the room.

 

 Jennie spin around her chair as she continue to rewind the video of you being rescue by the seven guys. She click her tongue,"Weird..how can they just suddenly show up..I barely just left the room and he already knock the door down..I should've seen him passed me by." She continue to squint and examine Taehyung through the screen. Feeling frustrated, she pick up her phone and dial June's number,"It's me....give me Y/N's address..I have something to give her." 

 

Taehyung swing the bag of medicine he had purchase from the pharmacy earlier in his hands. As he walk towards back to your house, he saw a black shiny car drove pass by him. He his head to the side and saw a woman's leg stepping out of the car with heels. "Give me the bag." Jennie said as she fix her sunglasses. Her driver quickly obey and gave her a bag, "Thanks." she said. Before she took a step towards your home, Taehyung had startled her with his voice, "Who are you? Why are you in front of Y/N's house?"  he ask. "Goodness! You scared me-" Jennie examine Taehyung's face and smile,"It's that man..why is he here in front of Y/N's house? He's not so bad looking in real life..." She walk towards him and put her hand out towards him,"Nice to meet you. I'm Y/N's old friend. Jennie." Taehyung continue to stare at her silently. "Why are you just staring? Is it because I'm prett-"  "I'm sorry, I'm quite busy right now." She grab Taehyung's arms and stops him,"W-w-wait a second! Give this to Y/N for me." Taehyung look down at her bag and then back at her, "Won't don't you just give it to her yourself? You're already here." Jennie shifted her eyes left and right,"I'm busy that's why. Take it and give it to her for me. I'll give you my number as a thank yo-" Taehyung grab the bag from her," I'll give it to her. Have a nice day then."  She stutter her words towards him before being left alone. "Miss, you'll be late to your meeting if we don't leave soon." Jennie continue observing Taehyung's backview as he walk away,"Soon...soon you'll be mine...this will be fun."

 

 

"You really are burning up." said worried Yoongi. "I'll be fine, Taehyung is coming back with some medicine anyways." you cough out. "Sit still, I'll go get some porrigde." said Namjoon. You look at how worried all the six guys was and felt like a burden. "Y-you guys can relax, I'm just having a fever. I'll call Jun-" stopping yourself, you remember June had ended your friendship. "What was that Y/N?" ask Jimin. Shaking your head with a smile,"No-nothing." Suddenly, Taehyung open the door with bags in his hands. "Leave so I can give Y/N's her medicine." The other guys nodded their head and headed out of your room leaving you and Taehyung alone. "Why did you buy so much?"  you said staring at the two bags. "Oh, this is the medicine bag. I got this bag from your old friend."  "Old friend? Who?"  Taehyung hum to himself and thought for a second, "Hmm, I forgot her name..but she was in the expensive car and had a shiny purse-"  you interrupted him,"Alright, so what's in it?" He handed you the bag,"Here, you can check it since it's yours and not mine." You slowly hesitate but reach for the bag in the end. As you part the bag, you reach in and pull out a box that was wrap up pretty. Unwrapping the box, you lift the lid to see a shiny dress and card. "Wow, you're friend must have a lot of money to give you this!" exclaim Taehyung. You turn to see Taehyung holding up a stack of cash in his hands. You grab it away from him and started to open the card up, "Hey friend~ I would like to apologize about what happen during my party last time. June told me about it and I'm seriously shock about it! Here, you don't have to pay me back for my dress! Take this dress and money as an apologies that he did "that" to you. I hope you forgive him love! xoxo Jennie~" You ball your hand into a fist out of anger when you see a photo of you in bed with the guy on top of you shirtless inside the card.Taehyung notice you were upset, "What's wrong Y/N?" "Leave me alone for a bit Taehyung." Taehyung grab the bag of medicine, "But you didn't even take your-" Angrily, you push his hands away spilling the medicine onto the floor,"I told you to just LEAVE." Taehyung look at you confuse. You turn your attention back to the card and crumbled it up and toss it away onto the floor. Taehyung quickly rush towards the crumble card and pick it back up, "Why are you tossing this-" you stop his sentence with a slap to his face. He looked at you confuse, he had never felt someone hurt him before and stare at you blankly. "Liar...you lie to me." His large eyes continue to stare at you as his cheeks turn red from your hit, "Did you lie to me because you didn't want me to know...know.." your voice began to shaken up and crack with tears in your eyes. Taehyung stare at you confuse, "Y/N...are you upset that I didn't leave? If that will stop your tears, then I can leave."  "Didn't you hear me? Why didn't you tell me that the guy I was at the party did something to me!" Taehyung open his mouth with an "ah" after he understood the sitiuation. "Ahhh, Y/N , I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to be scared of what had happen. I thought there was no point of telling you since we stop it." You shove the picture in front of his face," Stop it? You guys stop what? From the look of this...nothing seem stop...you guys are just as bad as her." Taehyung shook his head,"That's not true, ask your friend June about it! She saw us stopping that ert from doing anything to you! Believe me!" You pause and wipe your tears away,"What if it's not true?" "If it's not true then we'll do whatever you want us to do! I swear!"  "I will ask her...but if you're wrong and that ert did do something to me....I'm done with you guys."

 

 

Taehyung touch his red cheeks as he close the door behind him. The rest of the members rose from their seat in surprise at his bruise face,""T-Taehyung, what happen to you?"  ask Jungkook. Taehyung only continue to his cheeks in confusion, "Y/N...Y/N...she...she slapped me?" he reply unsure. "Wh-why did she do that?" whisper Namjoon. "It..it happened so fast...she asked me why I lied to her about the ert that tried to do something to her and she..well just slapped me...and-" Yoongi place an ice pack on his bruise cheek,"And what Taehyung?" he ask. "It hurt...the slap was painful..." "Let's leave Y/N alone for now, she might be confuse on the situation so let's leave her to think."  said Jin. Inside your room, you heard their conversation outside through your door. You felt horrible for just slapping Taehyung like that out of no where, but you were angry and confuse if the ert really did something to you. Quickly, you grab your phone and hesitate to dial up June's number.  Staring at the number, you build up the courage to call her,"It's me June....I..I really need to talk to you..please...please it's important even if you hate me. Just..I need an answer..please." 

 

 

As the time passed by, the sun began to set. You get a text from June that she was waiting outside for you and hurry to grab a sweater. In the corner of your eyes, you see the medicine Taehyung had purchased for you. You had totally forgot about taking it after what had happen to you earlier. Twisting the lid open, you pop a pill in your mouth and drank a glass cold of water to swallow it down. After taking the pill, you slightly open your door to see if the guys were in the living room, but you see them asleep on the floor and couch. As you sneak out quietly, you gently close your door to not wake up the guys. Just as you turn around, you see Jimin coming out from the kitchen. "Y/N! Where are you going?" he ask you. "I'm just getting some fresh air outside. I'll be back soon." you said quickly trying to head outside to June. As you head to your door, you see Taehyung asleep on the couch with his bruise from your harsh slap earlier. "It'll heal up fast for him, don't worry." Jimin said trying to reassure you. "Then...I'll get going." 

 

 

You rush outside to find June sitting and waiting for you. "What is it? I only came because you beg to see me."  You clear your throat and reach into your pocket for the picture Jennie gave you. "What?" she ask you when you pull it out. "At the party....I remember you said the man I was with tried to do something to me..." June nodded her head as you spoke. "Yeah...what about it?" You look back at the photo and handed it towards her, "Did he really do something to me? Even if we're not friends anymore...we were before...so I believe you in what you say." June examine the photo closely as you wait for an answer nervously. "Th-that man...didn't do anything to me...right? Taehyung, one of my other friend, told me they stop him-"  "She's right." Your breathe stops at her words. "W-what-?"  June handed you back the photo and continue her words," That man...he did do something to you unfortunately." At those words, your heart felt like it had stop functioning and everything around you had stop as well. "When I saw you that night, I was too late to save you. Afterwards, I call your cousin to pick you up telling him you were just drunk out of your mind....there was no point in telling you what happen because...well you can't do anything now." Tears form in your eyes and you felt worthless at that moment. "I'm sorry Y/N....this is all I can say to you right now...sorry." After her last words, June turns around and gets into a taxi leaving you by yourself. You stood there, still holding onto that disgusting photo with tears dripping down your face. Suddenly, you feel a man's hand tug the photo out of your hand. You look to see Jimin in front of you, staring at the photo before ripping it up. "Were you upset...because of this photo?" he ask. You ignore his eyes and said nothing. He move his body in front of you so you weren't able to avoid him anymore. He gaze down into your eyes and slowly pull his hands up to cup your face to wipe away your tears with his thumbs. "Are you...upset at us?' he ask. You stay silent. "We really did stop the man from harming-"  you push his hands away from you gently. "Enough...really...My mind is going crazy right now." Jimin rush to block your path and spread his arms out, "Believe us! Why won't you believe us-"  "She's been my best friend for almost ten years Jimin! Why would she lie to me now? Anyways...I barely just met you guys and you expect me to just believe in everything you guys say?" Jimin stood there silently looking at you. "Then...what can we do to make you happy? Our job is to help make you happy before we leave." You calm yourself down before you said another word,"Just..just leave me alone for now...don't do anything for me.You guys can just...leave." 

 

By the time you return back home, the guys were just barely waking up from their nap. You slam the door shut startling the other members and lock yourself inside your bedroom. "Jimin...is Y/N alright?" ask Hoseok. Jimin only stare at your close door, ignoring his question. "Did June tell Y/N the truth about that night?" ask Taehyung. Jimin shook his head as an answer. "Why?! Why did she lied! Isn't she supposed to be Y/N's best friend?! What happen?" yell frustrated Jungkook. Taehyung quickly remember Jennie giving him the bag earlier and rush towards the door, "Where you going this late Taehyung?" ask Yoongi. "To figure out why she lied to Y/N." 

 

Taheyung rush towards the chicken shop where you work and hope to find June. As he open the door, he sees June accepting her last paycheck for the job. "Can I...I speak to you in private?" he ask. 

 

"Why did you lied to Y/N? I mean if you guys are friends why did you lied to her about something so serious like that-"  June interupts him angrily,"Why the hell should I tell you our problems?" Taehyung was shock at her tone. "We ain't even friends anymore so what?" Taehyung grab her hands tightly,"Please tell her the truth, she needs to know that she wasn't harm!" June swing his hand off of hers,"Please leave me alone before I call the cops." Taehyung follow her outside and they both bump into Jennie who was walking towards them. "Oh, nice to see you again!" she smile towards Taehyung. "It's you! Because of you, Y/N became upset at us!"  Jennie let out a small laugh, "I didn't do anything though? You gave her the gift."  Taehyung shook his head,"You told me to give it to her! Why are you doing this to Y/N?" Jennie walks up towards June and pats her on the shoulders,"Thanks! I will send in more to your bank soon. You can leave now so I can talk to him." she whispers to June before June left. "What's your name?" she ask him. "Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." Jennie lend her hand out towards him,"If you want Y/N to not be sad and know the truth...will you do something for me then?"  Taehyung took a step back and let out a small laugh,"How am I suppose to believe that ,you who had hurt her, will help her?" Jennie walks up closer to him and lean into his ear,"Believe me, if I tell her the truth...she won't cry anymore. What about it? Will you do me a favor..so she won't cry again? This offer is VERY simple Tae." She takes a step back to see Taehyung thinking," Look, I have the video of you guys saving her...if I give that to her she'll definitely believe that nothing had happen..so...will you take my offer..Taehyung?" Taehyung stare at her intensly,"Then..Y/N won't be sad?" Jennie nods,"No tears.At. All."  "What do I have to do then?" he ask. Jennie grab his hands tightly and it gently,"Be my boyfriend."  "Bo-boyfriend?" She nods,"That means you care for only ME. And you only protect ME. That's what boyfriend do in a relationship."  Taehyung push her off him,"But I'm suppose to only protect Y/N...that's my job."  Jennie laugh,"Why? Are you her bodyguard or what?" Taehyung shook his head. "Look, if you don't want Y/N to know the truth then forget the off-" Taehyung grab her arms, stopping her from leaving,"Alright! I'll do it!" She smile,"You'll do what?" He hesitate," I'll be your boyfriend and protect only you and care for you....Your boyfriend."