Imaginary or Real

Spring Day

 

 

Returning back home, you quicky head towards the shower trying to get rid of the sticky feeling from the orange juice earlier. 

After drying your hair with the towel, you stare blankly at the seven seeds you got from the old woman earlier. "Do I really have to take care of you guys when I can't even take care of myself?" You snap back to reality when you heard your phone ding  from a text message. Unlocking it, you see a message from your old boss that fired you. "Here's the bill for the damage you made on the car. Make sure you pay it all!"  Rolling your eyes at the message, you reply "Ok" and just kept your anger in since there's no point in arguing. You settle your phone down and grab the seven seeds into your hands and head into your kitchen. Grabbing some tin cans, you prepare a home for each of the seven seeds. "Please bring me some good luck, I need it now." You pray to yourself as you look at the dirt in each cans. 

As the weeks continued to passed by, you notice the seeds sprouting. Continuing your part time jobs and going to school, you still had time to care for the flowers.

Taking a break from studies, you walk to each of the cans and pour some water in. "I still don't have any luck. Is it when it's fully grown and then I'll get my luck? I'm going to die by the time I pay that bill." You look around your small home and wonder if you should just sell your funiture to help a bit. Shaking your head, you continue to care for the sprouts. "You guys been like this for a few weeks now....did I mess up? Or did it just stop growing..." you ask yourself. After watering the sprouts, you head back to your room to finish your studies before the morning comes. Without you knowing, suddenly the sprouts began to glow and sparkle as you were in your room all night.

 

 

Woken up by your phone, you check to see how long you had slept. "It's already 11.....11?!!?" Wiping the drool off your face you quickly got ready to wash up and head to your chicken delievery job.  Before leaving, you check on the seven sprouts that seem to have lost it's life. "Did I water it too much?? I guess I'll just throw them out when I get back home."  Rushing to get your shoes on, you unlock your door and left your home.

 

As you head out, it suddenly began to rain on you. "Damn it, they said it was going to be sunny. Why is it raining?" As you were lost in your thoughts, you suddenly heard a man's deep voice next to you that made you turn to look at him. "Take this." He reveal his face to you as he move the umbrella up towards the sky. His skin was tan and his smile towards you was square like a box. "You seem to be busy. Take this before you're late." "No, I'm fine thank you. How can I just take it  when it looks like you're about to go somewhere as well." The man look down to his feet and then back at you,"I only came to give this to you. I saw you leaving without an umbrella so I thought you might need one." He grab your delicate hand and handed you the umbrella. "Take it." You blush at his sudden touch and smile at you. Hoping your face wasn't red, you shift your eyes away from the stranger,"Th-thank you. I'll return this back to soon." As you ran off into the rain, you realized that you didn't catch that man's name. Turning back, you see that the man is long gone.

 

"Thank you, come back again!" You wish the customers off with a smile. "Y/N, I need you to go make a delivery for me." You hand your shift to another person and grab the scooter keys,"Alright boss, where is the place?"

 

As you arrived at the area, you double check the paper your boss gave you to make sure you were at the right spot. "Alright, here we go." Grabbing the box of fried chickens, you walk into the building and looked around for people. "Hello? Did someone make a order at Joo's Chicken Place?" "Yes, I did." You turn towards the voice and handed the man his order,"Please swipe your card here sir." After he swipe his card, you thank him and head out to your scooter. Twisting the key in, the scooter didn't seem to start. "Did this old thing shut off on me?" You tried over and over again to turn on the scooter but nothing happen. As you kick the scooter to make it alive again, a group of teenage boys walk up next to you. "Hey lady, you seem to be stuck. You need some help? We can help a fine lady like you out." You ignore their words and tried to figure out the problem yourself instead. One of the teenager clear his throat,"Hello lady? Are you deaf? I said we can help you out. A delicate woman like you need a real MAN help don't you think?" You turn to them and look at your watch, "Should'nt you kids be in class now?" They laugh at you, "Uhm, who cares lady. Here, get off and we'll fix the problem for you-" You shove their hands off of you when they tried to take you off the scooter. "Listen, I'm going to call the cops on you for ual harrassment if you touch me one more-" Before you could finish what you were saying, one of the strong and buffer student carried you off the scooter. You tried to wiggle your way out of his arms but fall onto the cement floor leaving you in pain. "Dang, this thing is old just like you lady." One of the kid said as he inspect the scooter. "But we like older things...right guys?" he smirk at you when he said his comment. You stood up and grab your phone only to see that it was broken when you fell down earlier. "Listen here kids, you guys will get in serious trouble if you-" The student that carried you off the scooter lean close to your face with a smile,"How cute is this lady right here....your hair smells great too." You curl your hands into a fist trying to stay calm. "I wonder...I wonder what you shower with?" he said with a creepy smirk. Not able to handle the situation anymore, you swing your fist up to punch the man when suddenly you heard him in pain already. Staring at the man who was on the floor in pain, you also look at your fist in shock,"I didn't even hit him...yet...or did I?" you thought to yourself. You look back and see the rest of the teenagers on the floor in pain. "Are you okay?" Your body froze when you heard a man's voice. He ask you once more in his soft voice," Are you...okay?" Turning around, you see a man who has a much lighter skin tone to the one you met earlier before. His small eyes look deeply into yours as he was trying to regain his breath back from hitting those teenagers who had bothered you. You nodded your head at his question,"Ye-yes, I'm fine thanks to you...uhmm-" "Yoongi." he answer you. "Yoongi, thank you. You helped me so I won't forget your name. My name-" Before you could say your name, he interuppts you,"Let me fix your scooter for you first." He walks pass you and fixes the scooter in a couple of minutes. "Here ya go, I think you should hurry back up if you don't want your boss to yell at you." Rushing back onto your scooter, you quickly put your helmet on and thank Yoongi again. "Thank you." As you drove off straight, you turn back to look for him to see nothing and no one.

 

 

 

 

"Y/N! What's up with you?" asked your best friend June. You only let out an exhuasting sigh," I don't know June...today's been like....like almost my luckiest day in my life." June lean closer to your face,"Why? Did you get a bonus from our chicken boss?! Share it with me~~." You push her away,"No, I didn't get a bonus...I wish I did though." June continue to clean the counter as you were done washing the dishes. "Then what is it?" You had no idea why today was so different. Was it because of the two guys you met or just because you might be on your month. "I don't know. Lock up when you finish June, I gotta head home and finish my project." "Alright then Y/N, rest well!" You said your goodbyes and grab the umbrella the man from earlier gave you and left the store.

 

 

"I'm sorry miss, I don't know who you are talking about." It was no use in describing how the man from earlier who gave you the umbrella looked like to the lady at the front desk. You let out a sigh,"It's okay, I guess I'll meet him sooner if he lives in the same area as me." You apologize again to the lady at the front desk and looked around once more just in case you bump into the man, but it was no use. 

 

As the elevator brought you up to your level, you exit out feeling worn out. "I guess I'll get my phone fix tomorrow morning." You enter your passcode to the door and open it. As you settle your bags on the floor, your eyes caught onto the seven tin cans. "What the-?" All seven of the cans grew seven different type of flowers causing you to be in shock. You slide closer to the flowers and examine it closely,"I-I thought it all died?! How did it suddenly grew-...red, purple, yellow, blue, peach, black, and orange....how-?" Whatever it was, you felt much happier when you saw all the flowers bloom. "Who cares how you guys bloom...you guys finally bloom!" you said happily to yourself.  You looked carefully at each flower when you notice something different. "Wait a minute....how come all the others have 5 petals, but the blue and black have 4." Looking closely, you saw that the blue and black have lost one of its petal. "Well, I guess that explains it." You stand back up onto your two feet and turn around to see many pair of legs in front of you. "Wha-what is this? Legs?" Your eyes scrolls up and you see seven guys in front of you. You recognize two of them who you had already met, "You?! You two-?! Am I dreaming?" Feeling shock, you had no words escaping from your mouth. "Hello Y/N, nice to meet you."