The Man "in" the Statue

The Fallen One

"Hello, Jin-hyung"

I rub my eyes in disbelief. He is indeed my close friend, Kim Taehyung.

He flaps his wings once again, and runs around the room in glee. The boy keeps on fluttering his wings as he starts soaring up little by little. "I'm flying again! I'm flying!" He cheerfully exclaims as he reaches the top of the room. He touches the ceiling, and then continues flying around.

Seeing his usual playful character, I can't help but smile at the sight. He's definitely Taehyung all right, but that didn't keep me from being curious. What the hell is happening?

He looks at me and as if reading my mind, he slowly descends and slyly grins. "I'm sure you have a lot of questions, but I will answer them later."

I attempt to answer back only to be cut off by another voice. "Hey! What are you standing around for? The van is waiting!" I look back to see Namjoon, who seemed to be a little annoyed.

Thinking about what happened earlier, I immediately look at Taehyung but he appeared his normal self again, with the wings gone and the entire room back to how it looked before. The artifacts are back to their original place and no visible debris from the statue. The blond in front of me smiled at my confused face and responded. "I'm sorry, hyung, We just got off track."

He starts walking out of the museum, humming merrily. Namjoon follows and turns to look at me again, "Hyung?"

I snap out from bewilderment and nod in response. He eyes me suspiciously but I grin in return. "Sure, let's go."

'Maybe I was just hallucinating.' I think to myself.