chapter 1.

Foreign Love Attack

My name is Kelly. I am 17 yrs and there really isn't nothing special about me. I guess I am just the average girl living in Brazil. Last week I found out my mother was getting a job in South Korea with the embassy of Brazil. Just my Luck we were moving AGAIN. My Korean is good but not great. Its a good thing i am taking Korean at school. I have no siblings so it will just be me my mom and my dog Rocko.

I looked at the outside of the house. And I daydreamed about leaving Brazil. I'll miss the beaches, the food, the dancing, plus my friends. Mom was in the car and yelled my name "Kelly we got to go now". I picked up my luggages and held onto Rocko and said my goodbyes.

I've never been to Korea but I heard its great they got amazing food, people, plus Kpop is pretty big over there, not sure why. We headed to the airport and went through security check and waited for our flight.

MANY HOURS LATER..

I don't know how long ive been in this plane but its getting really boring and i cant fall asleep. What I know is that we will be getting to Korea around 8 pm. I took out my headphones and started listening to music. I turned my head slowly to the window and saw beatiful stream of colors . Was this Korea? I gazed over and was amazed at the view. I tugged on my mother shirt and woke her up. "What" she yelled. I told her to look and and she was amazed too. Maybe my stay in Korea won't be that bad. When we landed mom went to go get the luggage while I standed there I was amazed about how everyone here moves quick. I saw a coffee shop nearby and went in to get  a frappe. While the lady handed me that change, my clumsy self dropped it. I bent down to pick it up and then I caught my eyes with another person, a boy was helping me pick up the change, he smiled at me and said "Here". I said " Oh.. thanks" and I smiled back. I left the store and mom had gotten back. She took out her cellphone and said "Ready to go". I  smiled at her and said Yup. I Looked at Rocko who was in the puppy cage and said "Rocko I think this will be a good stay".