Chapter One

Sun & Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                   Prologue

 

" Hello again."

 

This two words had enough power to halt his body in pursuit especially when they came from her two lips.

 

They had enough power to cause the cursed blood flowing through his veins to freeze and his heart to race.

 

They had enough power to stop the deity from his inquistive research to hide deeper uponst the shadows, but they were not calling for him.

 

" Is it by chance that I always find you by the shores?"

 

Of course those words were not meant for him. Her delicate brown eyes had never once glazed over his shadowy figure. He had taken special precaution to keep himself hidden uponst the shadows.

 

He was the master of staying hidden.

 

He scooted far left from his crouched position he had instinctively moved to and moved back in place behind the tree.

 

"No, it is not."

 

It was certaintly not.

 

The lone maiden could always be found floating by the deep shores collecting sand dollars and seashells. He knew it for a fact; he watched her almost ever waking moment of the day. He had discovered she had a habit of coming to the water to clear her mind.

 

The black cloak he wore helped shield him beneath the mist as his eyes glanced like hawks at every fine detail of anything she did.

 

Fol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter