The Lost and The Carzy

House of Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

Mark Tuan had never been this intimidated throughout his existence. Well, at least he can't remember. A month had passed since he woke up from his not so permanent slumber. The moment he woke up, the first person he saw was a petite woman in her 40's, sitting near his bed. He can't seem to remember who was the woman and he was confused when actually he can't exactly remember who he was and what was he doing in the hospital. The woman, who introduced herself as his mother, told him that he was hit by a car and his head was bumped badly causing him to suffer from comatose for two years and have amnesia.

The first week after he was discharged, he was frustrated to not remember everything about his life. He felt strange when he saw those pictures of him and his family hanging on the wall and the way his room was filled with posters of western rock bands. He was somehow thankful that his family was there to help him remember the things he wanted. His dad told him that before the accident, he was supposed to study in Seoul National University and take up accounting. No wonder his room had a stack of books about accounting.

And now he was on the outskirts of Seoul, finding his apartment's address. Surprisingly, his parents agreed to his decision after the tragic accident maybe because it was really his goal to study in Seoul for a very long time.

Upon his arrival on his apartment, he felt drained. He lost all of his energy on finding the place. School starts tomorrow and his stomach was churning by the thought of it. He can't remember himself being a social butterfly or an introvert but nevertheless, he was still positive that he'll meet a friend or two. He immediately unpacked his clothes and various of books. Slumping on his bed, he was mentally and physically tired from all of those finding and unpacking activities he did for a day. He felt his eyes dozing off and he eventually allowed himself to get a good sleep, still reminding himself that he'll call his family tomorrow.

Night passed and morning came. Today is Mark Tuan's first day in the university that he was unfamiliar of. He adjusted his backpack as he looked at his class schedule.

'English? Maybe that isn't as bad as I thought.' 

As soon as he located the classroom by the help of a map that was given out at the campus' entrance, he immediately sat on the corner of the room while girls and some lads were looking and whispering things about him.

'They're too obvious.' he shrugged and slumped on his chair quietly and patiently waited for the Professor to come in. Not later on, a guy approached him. Jet-black hair, brown orbs of eyes, eyebrows shaped perfectly as whiskers below his eyes were displayed while he smiled cutely towards him.

Mark was mesmerized by the guy's visual. 

'He's beautiful'.

"Can I sit here?" the guy gestured at the seat beside Mark while he chuckled. Damn, did Mark mention that this guy was cute and hot at the same time?

He cautiously closed his mouth that was agape for a moment, cleared his throat, and casually scooted more at the corner as he gave enough space for the latter to sit on to.

The latter tapped his shoulder, trying to get Mark's attention as he talked again, "Woah, that group of girls are checking you out."

"M-Me?" he unknowingly stuttered as he looked at the handsome guy in disbelief. "Are you sure it's me and it's not you?"

The boy chuckled, "I'm 100% sure it's you because you're so handsome."

Mark, unsure of what to say, just replied a thank you making the guy chuckle again.

"Oh my god, are you blushing?!" the guy exclaimed which embarrassed him more as his cheeks turned redder.

"I-I'm not." 

'Damn stop stuttering Mark.' he thought.

"I'm just kidding. I'm Park Jinyoung, by the way. You?" the latter, which called himself Jinyoung, stretched out a hand to shake Mark's. Mark blankly stared at the hand but later on took it as he swifted his look at Jinyoung's eyes.

"Mark Tuan." 

Jinyoung beamed a smile at Mark as he shook hands with him and said, "Nice to meet you, Mark!"

The Professor later went inside the room and Jinyoung immediately got his notebook and pen as he focused on what the professor was saying which made Mark do the same.

After a while, Mark noticed that Jinyoung had scribbled something at the back of his notebook and swifted it to Mark's direction. Curiously, Mark looked at the scribbled note that said,

'It's getting boring. Care to entertain me?'

Mark glanced at Jinyoung but the latter was acting like he was listening to the professor but soon after, looked at Mark's direction and smiled.

As for Mark who can't resist Jinyoung's smile, he instantly wrote a 'sure' and handed the notebook to Jinyoung.

He saw Jinyoung smile at the paper and scribbled something.

'Fast Talk! Blue or Pink?'

Does this guy wanted to play fast talk in the middle of a lesson? Nevertheless, Mark wrote back.

'Pink. Is that weird coming from a man?'

'No. I think it's adora

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter