Proloque

MOON

"Hey little baby."
A voice behind the three years old Jongup let him turn around. His eyes were filled with fear, when he saw the older boy behind him. "W-What do you want from m-me?" he stuttered and stepped back until he bumped into the climbing frame so he was trapped.

"Give me this." Himchan, the older boy, pointed at the Teddy bear in Jongup's little hands. "N-No!" He wrapped his arms tighter around the red bear, which had only one eye left. It was his most precious toy and the thought of giving it away almost made him cry. But he tried to hold the tears back and stay strong.

"Did you just stay 'No'?" Himchan laughed. "You know you have no choice, little baby. I always get what I want." He pushed the younger against the wood. "Give it to me!"

Jongup just shook his head. He always watched Himchan getting things from other children, now was the first time he was a victim. He shouldn't have brought his Teddy to the playground.

"Didn't you hear me? I said give it!" The older grabbed his shirt, but Jongup kicked him so he let go and the boy could run away. He only was a few metres away when Himchan rached him and pushed him to the ground. Then he sat on the younger's back and took the teddy bear.

"See? I told you I always get what I want." he said before standing up and leaving the now crying boy on the playground.