The most precious thing

She Is The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I open my eyes as the sun slowly having an enterance through my room. I woke up and am getting ready to go to work.

Honestly, weeks without her feels like hell. It feels like yesterday that I was in her room but now, she’s in San Francisco while I’m stuck in this country—I didn’t hate Korea though, I just miss her so badly.

Yes, we’re always stay in contact, but hell, I can’t—no, we can’t beat the time differences between San Francisco and Korean. South Korea is 16 hours ahead than her place so either one of us should sacrificing their time so that we can talk. I often to call her first though, and I don’t mind that. I always video call her whenever I can so that I can see her face everyday—I don’t care how long we’re video calling.

I prepared my coffee and breakfast, I look up on my roommate’s door and it still closed, I think he’s still asleep considering he is always coming late at night—sometimes with a girl; sometimes alone. He never consisted with his choice over a girl. Most of the time he spent to just having fun with those girls that he brought here—I sipped my coffee while I’m reading the newspaper that just arrived.

So, little thing you guys know that I resigned from that bar and decided to try photography. I used to love taking pictures when I was in high school tho. And I think, maybe I can be a photographer—so why not try it?

Yes I do have camera—most expensive one. Dad brought me once, it’s old-fashioned but I think it could work. So now, I’ve sent so many portfolios to those magazine companies and model agencies and right now, I’m checking my email—who knows if they’re already send their responses back to me?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter