The Wedding

She Is The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since Nichkhun is the main Character in this ff, so let’s get back to his point of view. This will be the last chapter and the next one will be an epilog. Thank you so much for everyone that reading my FF. Please, do read my other khuntoria ff and comment everything you want to say to me in the comment sections below J Your advices will help me improve my writing skill.

 

A week later ...

 

I grabbed a scented floral paper. It is not just an ordinary paper; I see the name engraved there ..

Victoria Song. Ah, my body suddenly weakened even as I uttered her name in my heart—Our meeting last time, became an end for us; but it was the beginning for me.

I may be a fool to pretend to be okay in front of her. I'm hurt; even when she asked me to come to their wedding. I was not supposed to come. But if I choose not to come, many people will be disappointed. Krystal, their parents, Victoria ...

Tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow is the day when everything will change. For me; and for her.

I take a glass of Vodka; just to warm my body. The air here is getting cold because Winter is coming. I smiled to realize that this season is the season where we met. Winter, at the bar where Victoria is so drunk and I drove her home because she refused someone else—her ex to take her home.

Honestly, our meeting at that time, didn't run smoothly. It never crossed my mind that I would love her as deeply as I do now. I used to think of her as a selfish woman. But as time went by, I started to get to know her and I got used to seeing her around me.

I do not know if I can bear to see her marry tomorrow. Am I strong? For now, I try not to get lost in that thing and try to close my eyes; to ease all of the anxiety that I have.

--

 

I fixed the bow tie that was perched on my white collar shirt. I grabbed the black silk suit that I had prepared yesterday; it was stored neatly in my closet. After finishing my clothes, I sighed my breath as I grabbed my car keys and left my apartment.

After a while, I arrived at the place where Victoria's wedding took place. Some people have arrived. I turned to the right and left; looking for Krystal but I can't find her.

I walked slowly into this luxurious building. I hope nobody recognizes me here; they may not know but this building is one of the subsidiaries of Horvejkul Corporate. I just want to be invisible because right now, I'm not having a good mood.

I walked on to the neatly lined chairs facing the elegantly decorated altar with white shades where many lily flowers were placed on the right and left side of the room also the aisle.

I saw several people sitting up and waiting for the wedding to begin. I saw those people looking at me; though it's only a second, but it feels like I'm the one who is getting married. Like this is my wedding—I smiled when I saw Myungsoo there. He nodded; he looks very handsome with his white suit. I already thought he would be the best man in this ceremony.

There are many chairs in the back that are still unfilled but I choose the second row. I want to see the face of the person I love clearly; looking at her closely until later, I have no reason to look at her face; to be relieved to leave this place and all the memories that lingered on.

After waited for a while, the ceremony finally started. The bridegroom, Siwon walks toward the altar. I admit, he is very handsome with the suit that he wore. I was curious, how beautiful Victoria can be as she entered this room.

And sure enough, everyone was stunned, they turned toward the door. The women beside me said that Victoria had come along with her father. I dared myself to look back and look at her—she looked stunningly beautiful. Her body was covered in a long white wedding dress; while she walking slowly, grasping the bucket of lilies.

My tears fell without me knowing. My lips carve the happiest smile. I wish I was up there. Waiting for her to come to me. I wish I was her future husband. If I were not selfish and ruined everything, the ending won't be like this.

Victoria kept walking almost past me. She finally realized that I was looking at her there. Her face hardened bu I couldn't guess what she was thinking. I throw a smile at her and she smiled back at me. Really, if I could, I would stop the time. I want to keep looking at her like this, forever—She walked past me to the altar. If I had been in a movie, I would have stopped this; said that I loved her and wished her to say the same thing to me. However, I realize if this is a reality that I have to face. That no matter how hard I love someone, if she is not for me, she will never be mine.

--

 

The ceremony was so short that I seemed to have forgotten that--or, perhaps I had forgotten about that memory because I couldn't keep it in mind only to just hurt me.

They're now officialy a husband and wife. There is nothing I can say; there was nothing I could do—I drank a glass of champaigne that had been prepared. I'm thinking I need to get a little drunk so I won't keep on dragging in sadness. A glass of champaigne that I drank somehow not enough, so I took another glass and more until someone reached for my glass.

"Oh, hey Krystal! You look so beautiful today. How's it to be a braidsmaid? "I asked, a little bit tipsy.

She sighed, "Thank you. And thank you for coming. At least, finally I find someone who hates this as much as I am "She said as she sip the champaigne.

I was shocked when I saw her drink the champaigne, "Hey! You! Do not drink that "I said as I seized the champaigne glass back," You can not drink it. It's illegal for you "I said.

She sighed, "I thought I could drink that when you're drunk like this. Thought you will not realize it "She sneered.

I chuckled, "Who said I drunk? I only drank a little, Krystal ... A little "I said, but apparently, she didn't believe me because then, she rolled her eyes.

"Bul" She said at the end.

But she looks at me again in a pathetic kind of look, "I'm sorry Oppa ... You must be hurt right now"

I chuckle, she pity me for this?

"Krystal, I'm not that pathetic" I stated.

“Oppa, you could always tell me everything. I will always hear you out, okay?”

I nodded, “Thanks but rigth now, I’m okay. Even tho, I admit that it hurts”

Krystal looked at me in silence, she was about to open to speak but she restrained because the newlywed came to us.

I smiled at them, "Hey, congratulations on your wedding. You won over again huh?" I said to Siwon as I let a chuckle.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter