Finally

She Is The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We’re at a restaurant near the park. My mom found this place and decide to visit it since she loves the environment here; fancy place should I say.

“So Victoria, what is your favorite food?” my mom asks Victoria as she look on the menu, deciding what should she eat.

“Hmm, honestly, I love to eat everything, but I do love pasta” Victoria replied.

“Pasta? What pasta do you like the most?” my mom asked in excitement filled her tone. I know, she must be really happy to talk about italian cuisine since she also loves pasta so much that she used to cook pasta for me when I was a kid.

I can’t help but chuckle, made the both of them staring at me.

“Victoria, my mom also love pasta. She often cooked pasta for me when I was a kid”

Victoria gasped, “Really??”

My mom smiled and nodded, “Yes, my favorite is fusilli pasta. I usually made that pasta for mac and cheese. I replaced the macaroni with it and also alfredo!”

Victoria claps her hand in excitement, “For me, I really love lasagna”

I saw her excitement face, this is different. Her face is so bright and happy—feels like, she forgot all of her problems in a second when she’s talking about food. I can’t help myself to not grab her waist and pull her closer to kiss her head.

“Naw, why don’t you two cook together after we finish enjoying New York city?” I suggest to the both of them.

At first, my mom looked agree at my opinion but then she shake her head, “Nope, we can do it tomorrow. You two should have some fun in New York. You know? The two of you—without me”

I make a fake cough to give my mom a sign to stop embarrassing her son in front of the girl he likes.

“What’s wrong, honey? You sick?” She asked jokingly.

“Nah, let’s just order something” I said quickly before my mom back at it again.

--

Victoria and I are walking, slowly. My mom is being serious when she said we should have some fun without her. After we finished eating, she told me that she needs to go peeing but she never came back and later, she texted me saying that she dithced us. And now here we are, I’m holding her cold hand as we walk. I wonder why her hand is so cold as cold as her personality—does that related at all?

I look at her face that is now I think, is wondering about something—maybe her job? I don’t know, sometimes, she can be unpredictable.

She sighed, “Nichkhun, what?” She asked even without seeing my face.

“Nothing”

“Lie”

She accuse; which is totally right. You know everybody said that women always right? Yea, I think whoever said that the first time has a point.

I chuckle, “I’m just wondering, why your hand is always so cold but you don’t look like you’re cold or something”

She giggles but then her face gets serious.

I lifted my brows, “Okay, I don’t think that is good”

“Actually, I have a secret that I haven’t told anyone yet”

“And what is that?”

She pulls me closer and reach my ear to whispers, “I’m a vampire” then she laughs.

Ah, I get it. it’s a joke. Why didn’t I realize it before? Why? I reach her waist and start tickling her down which caused her wigglin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter