Jealousy 2.0

She Is The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After I slept for a few hours, I decided to woke up and asked her to go sightseeing at night—at first, she refused and told me that I have to rest more but no.. I had enough time to rest and I really want to spend my time already with her. So at the end, she succumbed.

We went to some different places; to the popular bridge that I usually saw on the Full-house series opening; to the park where everyone gathers and eat a lot of street foods.

We did have a lot of fun.

We’re sightseeing and eating; and showing so much affection..

And hugging.

And kissing.

To be honest, I feel like we’re now a real couple. She somehow act softer, calmer and sweeter towards me; I didn’t complain tho. Since the last time I talked about my feelings to her, she changed a bit. I wish that she can finally accept me for who I am—even tho I’m not perfect for her.

I’m watching her take a spoon of her cup of ice cream that we just bought recently while she’s watching the street musician singing.

“Look at him! He’s a great guitar player don’t you think?” She asked whilst she took a glance at me.

I smiled tenderly at her, “Yeah he is” I said as I take my camera and start capturing every moment in front of me.

She arched her brows, looks so confused, “What’s wrong? Did you not have fun?”

I’m shaking my head, “No, of course I had so much fun. Why would you think like that?” I asked.

She pouts, “Nothing, I just thought that you might get bored since you didn’t talk much”

I reached her body and wrapped her to mine; I kiss her head, “I didn’t talk much because I was listening to you. You’re so excited to tell me things about San Fransisco.  And besides, I’m collecting my portfolio babe…” I explained at the sulky Victoria.

I chuckled as I captured her face, she whined.

“Stop capturing me! Let me capture a picture of you” She said and about to take my camera away from me—but I blocked her hands.

“I just need one picture of you. Just one. And I’ll give you my camera”

She sighed and succumbed, “Fine. Just capture my beauty face”

I laughed and ruffled her hair, “Not so fast. Follow me!” I stated as I hold her hand and lead her to a spot at the park—I asked her to sit on the bench which of course, she refused at first.

“Babe come on… Just one last picture for tonight. I promise” I said, as I reached her hands and hers.

She finally gave in and is sitting on the bench—she poses just like a model and smiling like a model—gosh she’s so beautiful.

After taking some good pictures of her, I smiled as I approached her and sitting next to her. She immediately took my camera so I can’t do anything about that and I put my hand on her shoulders and wrapped her around me—she didn’t complain.

She gasps, “When did you took this picture of mine?” She asked in confused.

I took a glance at the picture she meant—picture of her; looking at a direction that I’m not sure what was she looking at but one thing for sure, she enjoyed it a lot. She was smiling so bright even at this hour.

I chuckled, “I don’t know? Maybe I took it before we bought ice creams”

She rolled her eyes immediately, “Um, yes. Of course. But I didn’t know you were taking pictures of mine—like, really. Are you a stalker?”

I hugged her and kissed her head. I love when she asked so much about things—typical Victoria Song… She always talkative and sometimes can be sarcasm.

“Hey. Thank you” I said to her.

I really am thankful because she wants to spend her night with me despite her busy schedule—I know that she has work to do tomorrow but she’s here right now with me—without caring her phone at all that have been ringing and ringing for the past 2 hours.

She threw me a smile—so tenderly. My brain is filled with nobody but her—I love the way she talks, love the way she smiles, love the way she complains about little thing.

“Vic?” I called her name—which made her look at me.

“Hmm?” She hummed.

“You’ve changed—I mean, it’s a good thing tho”

She snuggles to me, “Like what?”

I smiled, “Like this. You weren’t that mad when we get too close—you even kissed me back at the apartement” I said and I’m a stupid.

As I expected, she didn’t talk anymore—at this time, I wonder what is she thinking right now because hell, if she changed again, this is my fault.

I know that I have to fix this so I sighed, “Vic, just forgeet everything I said. Maybe I’m just so happy because I see you here, with me—to be honest, I miss you”

She chuckled, “You want me to forget that?” She said as she released herself from mine and stood up, “Fine then. Let me also just forget that I miss you too” She continued while smirk on her face is getting bigger.

“Wait, what? What did you say again?” I asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter