Chapter 4

No ONE but ME for you

A heart which was once full of enthusiasm is now filled with nothing but worries, doubt and jealousy.

 

Jiwon left the building with a heavy heart and mind; at that moment everything feels heavy it’s like he’s dragging a huge stone at his feet. His shoulders are slumped, lips are dry, hands formed into fists, brows reaching to each other forming a noticeable frown. To sum it all up Jiwon looks ed up, big time.

 

He looks so stressed, so lost and so broken.....

 

He’s not thinking that much so he wasn’t really sure why his feet decided to take him to the park in front of their dorm. Maybe because he doesn’t want to go inside afraid that he might see Hanbin with One going out from the car hand-in-hand or kissing in front of the door, he’s scared of the possibility that he has to let Hanbin go anytime soon.

He’s afraid that everything between the leader and him will vanish when they meet each other. It feels like time is after him, hunting him until he has no other choice but to give Hanbin up that no matter how fast he can run he will not be able to escape what’s up for him, for them.

 

 

Am I running out of time?

 

Seeing the swing beside the lamp post, Jiwon decided to sit, his legs are nearly giving up due to all the walking that he did since he left the shooting of their mv. He could definitely leave riding a van but that would take 30 minutes and Jiwon will not waste any time for his lover but who would’ve known that things will turn out to be like this? If he took the van will he not see what he just saw?

 

 

 

The street is quiet that not even a whisper could be heard since it was too early for people to wake up and too late for people to be awake as well but amidst all the silence a pair of shoes is creating little sounds due to the friction between the shoes and the road but the owner of the shoes doesn’t care because he’ sleepy and very tired. Well who wouldn’t be if you stayed in the studio for more than 10 hours.

 

Hanbin continues to wander off the streets towards their dorm and if he can, Hanbin would’ve just lie on the floor and roll his way down to their dorm where his bed is located but he prevent himself from doing so because with just a few more steps he’ll be home. As he reach the entrance of their dorm the Mickey Mouse fanatic leader unknowingly  looked to his left out of curiosity, it feels like there’s a presence of a magnet that made him turn his head so when he did Hanbin wouldn’t like to believe his eyes.

 

Am I so tired that I’m seeing things right know? Maybe I’m hungry? Oh come on Hanbin you ate 24 fish cakes yeah right you’re hungry.

 

Hanbin was talking to himself. He was just too shocked to see a man sitting on a swing behind the lamp post he doesn’t know whether it’s a guy or just a shadow or an alien descending from above. There’s too much in his mind that he’s starting to drag himself to the park subconsciously without expecting anything big to happen, he’ll just have a brief look to satisfy the wonders his mind is creating.

 

 

Though the night was pitch black, you could still see the beauty of the park. The playground is neat and inviting no signs of trashes or dirt, a man-made lake is situated in the middle of the park with a hanging bridge that will lead you to the swings where Jiwon is sitting. The gloomy rapper is staring at the reflection of the moon on the lake; it was so beautiful he almost forgot his problem.

 It was so silent and Jiwon is 100% sure that he’s alone in the park but he’s starting to think twice because he’s hearing footsteps and rustling sound from the grass. Somebody’s in the park with him

 

Abruptly, Jiwon stood up immediately ready to leave. There’s nothing blocking him, no gigantic rock, no bob wires and there’s definitely no ghost in front of him but Jiwon wouldn’t move, his feet still stuck on the ground like he’s a stoned man. The rapper would love to leave but he couldn’t bring himself to escape due to the person in front of him.

 

Kim Hanbin.                                                                                                                     

 

It was so cold due to the continuously dropping of the temperature at the park but it’s not cold enough to freeze and make someone unable to move yet the two main rappers of iKON is still frozen in their positions, not having any plans to move even a nerve.

 

Both rappers are staring into each other’s eyes without any words nor actions just plain staring. Their minds have decided to stop working and let the heart do the work, the blood pumping organ of the two are beating so fast, so untamed it almost went out from their chests.

Hanbin doesn’t know how long has it been since he started staring at his lovers orbs but he decided to come to his senses and approach the man he desperately wants to be with. The leader can’t see Jiwon’s face clearly due to the shadows that’s blocking his view so he hurriedly took a step nearer to the older.

 

It took 8 steps for Hanbin to reach Jiwon’s place, the younger looked up wanting to admire the face that he’s been wanting to see every time of the day. He wants to see the bunny smile that made him fell for Jiwon however the smile the he had imagined to see is not there.

 

Hanbin saw nothing from Jiwon’s face, it was plain emotionless and stoic.

 

“Kimbap?”  The younger of the two called lovingly breaking the long silence but Jiwon is unresponsive, not budging a bit.

 

The leader is now confused so he reached out his right hand to touch Jiwon’s face.

 

 

Cold. It’s very cold, Jiwon

 

Jiwon’s face is cold indeed but what came out from his mouth is colder than what Hanbin felt.

 

“Are you done with him that’s why you’re coming to me?” if looks can kill a person Hanbin would be dead by now. Jiwon’s stares are like knives already stabbing his heart, so sharp and dark. The leader is confuse unable to process anything, he has no idea where his lover is coming from so he only uttered a confuse

 

“wh-what?”

 

“You know what I’m talking about Kim Hanbin” Jiwon took a step back, creating a small but hurtful distant between him and his boyfriend.

 

“If I know would I ask you? Cut the crap Jiwon and tell me!” all the exhaustion and stress have gotten to the couple, both not thinking straight too confuse to think, too tired to try being understanding and too wounded by the longingness that kept bothering them for the whole 2 weeks.

 

“Were you done ing around with him?” Jiwon didn’t bother filtering his words and just spit it out not minding Hanbin’s feelings.

 

“Who’s ing around? Me? Who the heck told you stories?” Hanbin tried to be patient but his lover is not being reasonable.

 

“JUST ANSWER ME, god damn it” Jiwon almost wakes up the whole neighborhood with his loud voice, scaring the out of Hanbin causing the younger to confess what he felt during the past 2 weeks.

 

“Do you have any idea how much I’m missing you? How much I’m longing for you, how much stress I dealt with since you’ve been gone?” the younger almost whispered his answer, not having enough strength to raise the volume of his voice.

 

“Wow, I didn’t know you’re missing me that much that you bother getting yourself a new lover behind my back” the older scoffed making Hanbin flinch.

 

“You’re being extremely ridiculous right now, Kim Jiwon!”

 

“You’re the one who’s being ridiculous, why would you hang out with another man at the middle of the night?”  

 

 

Hanbin wanted to reply but his jaw seems locked so he closed his mouth trying his best to process all the things that he’s hearing right now. Though he’s dead tired he tried his best to patch and connect everything that had happened today, from the moment he woke up until he ate and played around with Jaew-

 

Jaewon, he’s talking about Jung Jaewon. It all makes sense right now, how the door closed by itself.

 

 

“Jaewon is not ‘just’ any man, he w-“

 

“What is he then, YOUR MAN?”

 

“ this , I’m going” Hanbin had enough from all the recording, composing and now he’s dealing with his boyfriend in this nonsensical conversation so he turned his heels ready to leave everything behind cause right now everything is killing him.

 

But Jiwon doesn’t have any plans to let go of his boyfriend yet so using the advantage of being taller, he trailed after Hanbin to reach out and grabbed the younger’s wrist, stopping him from walking away. The leader then found himself trapped between the lamp post and his boyfriend’s body, he shivers when he felt Jiwon’s breath against his ear.

 

“I smell him on your hair, babe” Jiwon’s deep voice caught Hanbin on the edge unable to comprehend what he heard from his lover’s mouth. The younger’s breathing became uneven as the older move downwards to his neck inhaling the foreign scent that belongs to One.

 

“I smell him on your neck and cothes, Kim Hanbin” it was so threatening since Jiwon’s voice has gotten lower almost reaching the earth’s core, the younger almost fainted at the sound causing him to stay quiet not daring to let any word escape from his lips.

 

 

Jiwon let out a sigh before stepping away leaving Hanbin breathless due to the tension between the two lovers. Unexpectedly the older squat down to get his bag wanting to leave the scene, Jiwon was now sure that everything they had has reached the end. He had lost the battle that’s what he thought.

 

“where are you going?”

 

But Hanbin’s voice stopped him; his body listens to his lover’s voice better even his feet have betrayed and decided to walk back to the leader.

 

“There’s nothing going on between me and him, please believe me Kimbap”   

 

Jiwon was forced to look into Hanbin’s eyes as the younger cupped his face, everything should be fixed by now but the old bunny is still not convince.

 

“You know that he ing likes you yet you still go with him” the latter is still boiling mad, his pulse is uneven, veins are popping from his neck as he speaks and his hair is getting messier from all the ruffling that the older keeps on doing every time he’s stressed

 

“I know, but it is you that I ing love, isn’t that enough?” the younger’s voice is calm and sweet like a candy. The response made Jiwon come to his senses, the two stared at each other for a while before the leader went to his toes to give his lover a peck full of assurance.

 

“Let’s go inside, you’re cold Kimbap” Hanbin tugged Jiwon’s sleeves to lead him to their dorm but the older pulled the younger’s body towards him and whispered something that sent shivers in the leader’s spine down to his feet.

 

“I’m still mad Bin, warm me up really nice and hot. I hope you don’t have any recordings tomorrow though”

 

“and wh-why is t-that?

 

“Cause you’ll use your voice to let everyone know who you love, make it louder Bin so that it could reach Jaewon’s ears”

 

Hanbin has no time to reply and you guys know why...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

..............................................................................................................................................................

 

FINALLY! I feel sorry for those who have waited for so long; they’ve finally met each other.

I’m sorry if it wasn’t that good, I’m still trying to develop my writing style T_T...

There’s a lot of mistakes, I guess and I’ll point out one...

In reality Jaewon is older than Hanbin by 2 years, I've forgotten about it. I checked it when I was writing the previous chapter but I didn’t bother changing it since I started with it already, you might get confused...

Thank you for all those who appreciated this story please let me know what you think... I love reading what you guys have to say ^_^ I might add a bonus chapter about Hanbin’s reaction to Mobb’s MV which includes Jiwon’s flirting... turning of tables might happen.