Chapter 2

No ONE but ME for you

 

“CUT!”

 

Jiwon’s head fell back in annoyance upon hearing the screaming voice of the director.

 

I swear I’m so close in grabbing the director by his collar

 

This is the 85th time that Jiwon is hearing the word “cut” since they started shooting for their MV this morning and he’s starting to feel like CUTting someone’s body right now. It’s getting kinda hard for him to stay sane at the moment.

But he knows that what needs to be done has to be done so...

 

Chill Jiwon... Remember SWAG okay SWAG

After mentally reminding himself, Jiwon raised his head up and smiled to the director.

 

“What’s wrong, director?” Minho stood up and placed his hand in Jiwon’s shoulder because the latter is almost falling off the chair due to sleepiness.

 They were in the studio before shooting, polishing the song for almost 24 hours before having a sleep that didn’t even last a full hour. The duo has been working their asses off for their collaboration which will take place in the next 2 months.

 

The director massages his temples and placed his spectacles above his head to show his frustration to a certain Bunny which is currently falling asleep.

“Yah KIM JIWON” the said guy flinched causing Minho’s hand to fall off the latter’s shoulder.

“Sir! Yes sir” Jiwon absentmindedly raised his right hand to his head forming a salute which earns a chuckle from Minho.

“stupid Jiwon” Minho walks away from the hilarious scene while trying his best to suppress his laughter.

 

"Yah Jiwon, don't be so awkward with the female dancer at the back. Why do you keep on looking away? Lose yourself and feel the music understood?”

"Yes sir, I'm sorry" Jiwon lowered his head, his hands are fidgeting from nervousness.

 

... Hanbin's gonna kill me

 

The director went back to his seat and as if on cue his spectacle was down again which simply means that the shoot will once again begin.

 

Following the director’s words Jiwon placed his hands on the waist of the female lead. He’s trying his best to look into the woman’s eyes while maintaining the coolness on his face but it wasn’t enough so he closed his eyes for a minute and recall the moments that happened 2 weeks ago before he left...

 

Hanbin has his eyes closed with his mouth emitting sounds that drives Jiwon mad and nearly insane. The older who’s on top grabbed the younger’s wrists so he can pinned them above the leader’s head. Hanbin opened his eyes and mouthed the three words that causes Jiwon to smile from ear to ear then-

 

“CUT, let’s have 15 minutes break”

 

Jiwon’s heated daydream was put to an end when the director shouted again but this time the words that he’s been waiting for are the ones that he heard.

“That was very nice Jiwon, you showed a very very nice expression. I wonder what you were thinking but it doesn’t matter anymore” the director patted Jiwon’s shoulder before leaving completely to the producer’s table

After being complimented Jiwon wasted no time in getting to the dressing room to grab his phone and call the person that made him lose himself at the shoot.

 

Babybin

 

The number you’ve dialed is currently unavailable pleas-

 

Jiwon frown at the unexpected response from his lover but nevertheless he dialed the number again.

 

The number you’ve dialed is currently unavailable pleas-

 

Damn it. Why won’t you answer Hanbin?” The rapper has his hand on his hair and started ruffling it out of frustration but after dialing the number a couple of times more, Jiwon’s calls are answered.

But the voice he’s hearing is not Hanbin’s.

“Jiwon hyung?”

 

 Instead of the leader’s voice a husky voice replied to him. Junhoe

 

“Why are you answering Hanbin’s phone?” Jiwon cut the introduction because 15 minutes files by in a blink of an eye.

“why so cold hyung?” though Jiwon can’t see it he knows that the diva is pouting.

“I don’t have much time jun”

“He’s not here. He went to YG to compose more songs I guess he left his phone.... hyung you still there?”

 

Jiwon didn’t know what to reply anymore so he remained silent at Junhoe’s confession about the leader’s whereabouts. He was expecting a lot, he knows that 15 minutes is never enough to talk to his Hanbin but Jiwon was never picky, he’s not in the position to be at the moment that’s why he is trying to grab any opportunity to communicate with his lover.

 

“Hyung? I’ll end this if you will continue to ignore my precious presence” the diva has started blabbering again and Jiwon is not looking forward in hearing more rant from the younger so he decided to reply.

“How are you guys doing?” Jiwon sincerely asked because it’s not only Hanbin that he’s missing, as cheesy as it sounds he also misses the other members.

“We’re doing good hyung, how about you? Are you eating well?”

Jiwon can feel the sincerity of the main vocal so he chose to lie a bit to prevent the members from being worried.

“ahh of course I’m fine” Jiwon tried laughing but unknowingly his stomach grumbles a little too loud that the person on the other line heard it.

“You could lie better than that hyung. Please be healthy we’re worried about you”

“I know jun, I’m sorry bu-“

 

EVERYONE PLEASE GO BACK TO THE SET

 

Jiwon has a lot more to say but he was cut off when an announcement was heard

“you should go now hyung, take care” Knowing that Jiwon has to go, Junhoe was the first one to say good bye to make things easier for his exhausted hyung.

“Thanks Jun”

Though the conversation between Junhoe and Jiwon is short, the rapper felt better after having someone to talk to but his longing for Hanbin didn’t change a bit, instead the longing grew bigger.

 

The dreaded shooting began once again and everyone is at their toes because there’s only one more scene that has to be taken. Brushes were continuously felt in Minho and Jiwon’s faces since they’re sweating a lot due to the high temperature in the room as well as the lighting that is nearly blinding their eyes.

 

“That’s a wrap, thank you everyone”

 

All heads turn to the director, unable to believe what they have just heard. By the look in their eyes it seems like they’re asking the director to repeat what he just said and so he did.

 

“YOU MAY ALL GO” the director chose to shorten his words to make it more understandable for all the people in the room.

 

Upon hearing the director’s words the people started packing. Several men are running to grab all the speakers used. The stylists have gone to the dressing room to pack all the clothes and shoes. Food trucks from YG started cleaning up as well. In other words everyone is in their own world trying to get home as soon as possible but amidst all the chaos there’s one person that is packing faster than anyone else.

 

KIM JIWON

 

In a speed of a lightning Jiwon was done and ready to go out but Minho’s voice stopped him.

“Let’s go home together Jiwon” an invitation was offered to Jiwon but he has plans already, plans that are more important than getting a sleep.

“Sorry I have to drop by somewhere” Jiwon kindly refused the invitation from his partner

Minho put down the t-shirt he’s holding and he went to Jiwon with his eyebrows raised due to curiosity. With his arms on his waist Minho asked Jiwon.

“And where is that somewhere?”

Jiwon sighed and put both of his hands on Minho’s shoulders to stop the other rapper from asking anymore question.

“YG hyung, can I go now?”

Before Minho can reply Jiwon has pushed him to the side already

“WHY?” Minho shouted his last question because the clever Bunny has walked away already.

 

“HANBIN”

 

There are more questions left but Minho only got a name, a word from Jiwon but that one word is enough to explain everything.

 

 

 

 

 

 

..............................................................................................................................

Hiiiiiiiiiiii ^_^ sorry for the late update I was really down due to the hate iKON is getting but I know it’ll all be good again.

There’s only one more chapter left, please comment and let me know what you guys felt about this chapter, I really appreciate every comment.

A big thank you to Mongji10 for inspiring me to update and forget about the all the hate...

In a more serious matter, please Pray for the Philippines....  :( thank you

I hope I’ll hear something from you till the next update...