WTF Did we just drank !!?? [Part2]

Potion Panic !!!!!

 

Yoochun's PoV :

 

Last night ...... was I dreaming ? Everyone last night was not like theirself .....and....... so does me. I can't help but to shed tears non-stop . I felt vulnerable . I was crying when Yunho hyung looked angry. I was crying when I saw how fragile Jae hyung looked like . I was crying when the hyper Suie makes fun of me though I actually are used to it . And I can't help but to cry when Minnie was groaning in pain and he didn't even have an appetite to eat and that was extremely weird .

I woke up when I heard some noisy sound coming from the main bedroom where Jae hyung , Yun hyung and Minnie sleeps in . I decided to sleep back but I decided not to as I saw someone that looked familiar beside me at the bed me and Suie share . And to my horror it was a cute girl ...... that look like Suie ? Just then she opens her eye , she looked shocked ? Well of course she would look shock . She is sharing a bed with an unknown guy .... or is it ?

I tried to say something like 'what are you doing here' or something but the weird thing was my voice sounds .... softer ? I start stuttering and my eyes can't help but to look at the mirror in our room . ........................ I THINK I JUST SAW A FEMALE VERSION OF MYSELF and shock strike me . I looked at the cute girl that looks like Suie and asked her .

 

Yoochun : Are you ............ Suie ?

Junsu : Eh ? How did you know ?

Yoochun : Please look at the mirror .

Junsu : Mirror .... !!!?????? O.o what happened ? ............

Yoochun : It's me Chunnie ! Suie ?

Junsu : O.o !!!?????

Yoochun : ........................ Suie ........?

Junsu : This must be a dream , Let me sleep back .....

Yoochun : No ! Suie this is not a dream ! Wash your face !

Junsu : Chunnie ...... ?

Yoochun : Yes , Suie ?

Junsu : What happened ?

Yoochun : I don't know but ........... let's check the others first to confirm this .. thing .

 

Just as me & Suie was leaving to go to the others . Someone barged into our room and I believe it was them and they looked like they demanded something from me .

 

End of Yoochun's PoV .

Changmin's PoV :

 

This morning , the most shocking revelation just happen . Me , Jae hyung and Yun hyung also checked the other two room and just like us , they've turned into a girl too . This is weird . Why did this happen to us . As all of us had woken up and decided to investigate it .

 

Jaejoong : So.......... what do you think really happen , Chun ?

Yoochun : Well , let's start by...... ummm....... when did you guys had ever felt weird like something is going on inside your body ?

Yunho : I felt weird ..... right after the lunch !

Junsu : Omo ! Me too ! Me too !

Changmin : Same .

Jaejoong : Yah ! are you guys trying to say that it's my food's fault ? 

Yoochun : Okay , and what weird thing actually you felt ?

Junsu : I felt super happy and I didn't even felt bored at the class I hated the most~ I even bravely made fun of the most scary lecturer in SIU ^_^

Changmin : I felt pain at some of my body parts and sometimes I was paralyzed and when I was paralyzed , I felt the urge to sleep .

Yunho : I ... I got mad easily that I have yelled at my lecturer . Before this I was very calm when had a hard time concentrating to gives lesson in the class but yesterday as all the student kept teasing him and he can't convey the lesson properly , I got angry and start lecturing everyone in there .....

Jaejoong : Err.... I felt ... vulnerable ? I actually felt weak and I can't even walk properly . My mind also looses it's concentration .

Yoochun : You guys changed drastically right after you had lunch yesterday . Hmmmm.... those signs..... O.o

Junsu : Hmm ? Chunnie ?

Yoochun : .......... I think I now what happened but first . Suie could you tell me where did you find the drinks from yesterday ?

Junsu : Err..... under the lab table , the one in the first row ?

Changmin : OMO!! was it yesterdays drinks ? I should've known !!! Those drinks from the lab !! Su hyung must have took the wrong drinks !!!

Junsu : Yah !!!! don't blame me . That is the only drinks I found in the lab *pouts*

Yunho : Eh !?? you didn't find it anywhere else ? Only there ? 

Jaejoong : OMGEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe we just drank it like that !!! But it didn't even taste weird .

Yoochun : Well , my lecturer had a hobby to make the experiment taste like food so it own't be hard to use it .

Junsu : Are you talking about your creepy lecturer Jaesuk seongsaeng nim ? That old man , I should've known ! He must have took our drinks and made us drinks those experiment drinks for experiment !!!!

Changmin : Well , let's check first whether it's true or not . Chun hyung ! Do you know where did that old man lives ?

Yoochun : Deh~ I know . I've been there once with Suie .

Junsu : and I don't like it one bit . The place were sending creepy vibes !

Jaejoong : Anyway let's change first . We can't go there with our sleeping wear now don't we ? Why are you guys going through my wardrobe ?

Yunho : Cause your clothes are the smallest among us all and since we turned to a girl our body had shrunked a bit to .

Jaejoong : .............. I'm not small TT^TT

 

To Be Continued ~