WTF Did we just drank !!?? [Part1]

Potion Panic !!!!!

 

It was a very sunny afternoon and Shim Changmin still had his afternoon class . During the class , he just yawn non-stop . He was bored and hungry . Being called the food monster , it's true that he can't wait for lunch today with his hyungs . He can't wait to eat those delicious food that were made by his own hyung . Sure , they live together so he can eat it for like every single day but he just can't get tired of it . Food is his life .  

An hour had passed but it feels like forever to Changmin . At last he can get his lunch now . He then , quickly ran away from as soon as the lecturer end the class . He then goes to the usual place where he met his hyungs for lunch every single days , at the garden under the tree . Everyday , they all had their lunch picnic there . As soon as he was there , he saw his most favorite hyung in his group , Kim Jaejoong , the one who made those delicious meal for him everyday or who he would call his 'Temporary omma' .

Just then , his other hyungs came one by one . The second came after him was Jung Yunho , or what Changmin would like to call his 'Temporary appa' for being the leader of the group . Although he was slightly younger than the oldest hyung , Jaejoong , he had this high leadership aura and he were always the one to lead the group . After that , 2 more of his hyung came together . They are Park Yoochun , his nerdy yet sensible hyung , and Kim Junsu , his happy-go-lucky and cheerful hyung . They both were quiet close as Yoochun is the only one who could stand Junsu talking about football or anything the whole day . 

Junsu PoV : 

 

Me & Chunnie came a little later for our lunch picnic today as Chunnie is having stomach ache . But as soon as we came , Jae hyung suddenly asked Chunnie where is the drinks . Suddenly , I remembered . Chunnie is the one who is in charge to bring the drinks today . I looked at Chunnie and he was having a look that tells that he also had just remembered that today was his turn to bring the drinks . As I know that he had a stomach ache today , I volunteer myself to bring his drinks that he left at his lecturers lab . He said it was an orange juice . So there I go towards the creepy lab for the sake of my friend . 

As soon as i got into the lab , i felt my whole body shivers . The lab Chunnie had class with his lecturer was creepy . It was always dark . The windows were covered completely not allowing a single ray of light to come and the human mannequin and skeleton does not help me decreasing my fear but only increase it . I tried finding the drinks for quiet sometime and I finally found it under the experiment table . As soon as i grab the drinks I then quickly ran out of the lab .

 

End of Junsu's PoV .

Changmin's PoV :

 

After a couple of minutes since Su hyung goes to grab the drinks , Chun hyung excused himself towards the toilet . Oh~ so that's why Su hyung volunteer to go to the creepy lab just to bring the drinks . I laughed my heart out sarcastically as i muttered something towards Yun hyung and Jae hyung .

 

Changmin : AHHAHAHAH !! Didn't know that Su hyung had a quiet soft side towards Chun hyung . Helping him bring the drinks from that creepy lab . And I thought he was having a fever .

Yunho : Hahaha !!! You're right Min . Well , at least we know that he cares .

Jaejoong : Yah~ you guys shouldn't bad-mouth him . He was being nice . You guys in the other hand are just sitting here eating yourself out !!

Changmin : Deh , omma ! But I can't help but to eat since i'm still growing ~

Yunho : Aishh!!! Min ah ! Just admit that you like Jae's food . I also can't help to eat it can i have more boo~ *Puppy dogs eyes*

Changmin : Yah! Yun hyung ! You're to old to do aegyo . You're embarrassing ~

Jaejoong : Aigoo , Yun ah ! You can't have more . Those are for Chun and Su . If you want you can have mine .

Yunho : Ah ! I can't take your food Joongie~ You're too skinny , you should eat more ! and Min I'm not that old ~

Changmin : That's right Jae hyung ! You're too skinny that you could even wear girls jeans . And Yun hyung you ARE !!

Jaejoong : YAH!! Minnie~ I'm not that skinny ! *pouts*

Yunho : Hmm.... I don't know but , I think what Min said is true . You CAN wear girls jeans .....

Junsu : *Suddenly* What's up with girls jeans ? And where is Chunnie ?

Changmin : HA ! Su hyung ! We're discussing about how skinny is Jae hyung that he could even wear girls jeans . And Chun hyung is at the toilet .

Jaejoong : YAHHH!!! that is not right and Su ! Don't just came suddenly and barged into the conversation ! It's rude~ You even made us shocked !

Junsu : Hehehe~ mianhei hyung~

Yunho : Well , anyway..... oh ! there's the Chunface !!! Ya! Chun you better get here fast before I eat your proportion of food~

Yoochun : YAHH!!!! Don't!!! My stomach is hungry after letting it all out !!!

Jaejoong : Chun !!!! what did I say about not to talk about disgusting thing during lunch !!??

Yoochun : Hehehe~ Mianhei Jae hyung . SUIE~~~ Thanks for helping me >3<

Junsu : You are welcomed CHUNNIE~~~

Changmin : Now , my appetite is really gone . Thank god i finished my proportion of food ^_^

Yunho : Hahaha ! Jaejoongie , ignore Chunface . Junsu ah ! Did you bring the drinks ?

Junsu : Deh~ hyung . It's right here~

Changmin : You better not take the wrong drinks . Who knows if you actually brought an experiment water . HAHAHA!!!!

Junsu : Yah ! be grateful that I brought them for you .

 

After half an hour , we proceed back towards our own classes except Chun hyung as he said that he didn't have after noon class . During my class , I can't help but felt ... weird ? I was dizzy all the time and sometimes my body can't move freely . I was sometimes paralized . I ignore it as I thought that I was only tired . But things gets weird once I came back home , towards the apartment me and my hyungs share .

Jae hyung looks fragile and more clumsier than before . HE CAN'T EVEN COOK RIGHT !!! That was the most weird thing happen to Jae hyung . He NEVER and I mean NEVER EVER failed at cooking or even felt tired to cook . Yunho hyung on the other hand were like ... out of control . He got angry quickly but then happy again a second after . Chun hyung , he was worser . His shed tears easily and we didn't even knew why . Su hyung ....... is IRRITATING!!!!!! He gets hyper over EVERYTHING HAPPEN TO HIM!!!!!!

 

End of Changmin's PoV .

Authors PoV :

 

That night was the weirdest night the five men have ever had . As everyone felt tired ( Except Junsu as the others had to pull him into the bed .......... more like the raging Yunho ) they then fell asleep .

The next morning , Jaejoong woke up first . He then walk towards the bathroom .

 

Jaejoong's PoV :

 

I was woken up by the sound of birds chirping . After last night incident , I slept away quickly and happily . This morning , I felt fresh and .... lighter ? I don't knbow why but the apartment we lived in had become .... wider .... in my eyes ? I don't know but , as I proceed towards the bathroom to wash  my face , I walked pass a mirror . At first I didn't notice but , as I looked back at the miiror . I was completely SHOCKED to hell . I saw a reflection of myself but .......... how shouldI describe...... er... a female version of myself . I don't mean to brag but , I looked pretty ....

I then proceed back towards the room me , Yunho and Minnie share to check on them . AND to my horror , I saw a cute yet tall girl at Minnie's bed and ....... Jihye ? Yunho's sister at  Yunho's bed ? I then woke them both up .

 

Jaejoong : Ji.. err.... Yunho ? Is that you ? Wake up ! And..... Minnie ?

Yunho : Hmmm.......... ? Ten more minutes~

Changmin : Zzzzz...Zzzzz....ZZZZZZZZZzzz... Food~

Jaejoong : YAHHH!!!! YOU TWO LAZY WAKE UP!!!!!

 

I screamed on top of my lung with my slightly more feminine voice . Yunho then woke up as he falls out of the bed but Changmin , he only groaned once .

 

End ofJaejoong's PoV .

Yunho's PoV :

 

I woke up as I heard a woman's voice woke me up . I was literally shocked . Why was there a woman at our apartment ? And a beautiful one too...... I gulped as I saw the woman as she was only wearing an over-sized shirty and a very very short SHORTS  that was almost been covered by her shirt that it looked like she only wears a shirt . But , to my horror her face was beautiful with her white porcelien skin and red plump lips that looks kisable .......... SHE LOOKED LIKEJOONGIE!!! O.o

Yunho : W...WWho are you ???

Jaejoong : Who am I ? Well who are YOU . Jihye ?

Yunho : Jihye is my younger sister ...

Jaejoong : Look at the mirror dummy !!!

Yunho : Huh ? Mirror ? OMGEE why did I see Jihye?

Jaejoong : Now try guessing WHO AM I !!??

Yunho : Joongie ?

Jaejoong : Bingo~ now here is Minnie ~

Changmin : Hmm... !!??

Yunho : Oh god , am I dreaming ?

Jaejoong : No ! wash your face . And wake Minnie up .

Changmin : I'm up and ........ who are you guys ?

Yunho : Changmin , please look at the mirror .

Changmin : Huh ? Mirror ... OH MY F****** FOOD !!!!!! What happened !!?? O.o

Jaejoong : I don't know but I think the only way to get the explaination is by waking up Chun  !

Yunho : Let's wake him up then !!!

 

To be continued~