Burger plate

Somin/Jseph reports

 

2 o'clock. Sunstruck. Heavy sweat displayed on every members' foreheads as they finish their photoshoot under the heat of the sun. It was Jseph's turn, hopefully the last set to shoot before it calls for a wrap. The other three had finished their turn and are currently taking their lunch as dismissed. They had been on location since 11 am and they haven't had their food packages yet. Unfortunately, Jseph was called for the 4th place to do the shoot and that meant the last to take lunch. 

"My, my. Please bear a little more. Two shots to go and you can take your break. " that was their manager, coaxing Jseph that the photoshoot will come to an end soon, worried that Jseph don't look too well anymore. 

"It's ok. I can manage." Jseph smiles. He wants to finish the task without worrying the crew so he continues to smile at the same time giving his best shot for the camera. 

"And we're done! Thank you son, you did more than great!" the photographer praises him. Jseph, being the good man he is , bows to his senior and thanked him for being patient and working hard for the team. 

"I know you don't feel good, big guy right there must be hurting." the photographer laughs, pointing at Jseph's stomach. "Better feed that one. Go straight to the tent, I.wish your members did left something for you" the photographer then left, leaving Jseph wishing s really did left something for him to eat. 

"God, please be good to me. I've been a good boy." Jseph then makes his way to the tent. Upon reaching, he sees Jiwoo and BM fixing themselves. "Hey, what happened with lunch?" , Jseph asks. "We've finished bro. Thank you for the hard work. Please help yourself." BM responds, offering Jseph the lunch prepared for him.

"Yah, BM wanted to eat most of it. Good thing Somin was here to stop him and make a plate a for you. This guy just can't stop himself from picking food." Jiwoo retaliates, making a way for Jseph towards his seat.

"I was just teasing Somin! I had no intention of finishing the entire burger community! I am a giant but I don't eat like one. Jiwoo, you're hurting my feelings." BM pouts, jokingly. 


"Shut it, let's go. Leave Jseph and let him have a decent meal. Come on!" . Jiwoo finsihes. 
Before making it out of the tent, Jseph asks, "Umm, where's Somin?" Jseph was trying to keep himself from laughing but just can't. 

"Stop teasing her, or at least be mindful about it. She really felt bad about what happened a while ago. About you." Jiwoo answers, one eyebrow raising.

"I know, I'm sorry. I just love teasing her." Jseph then laughs.Hard. "I'll apologize once I see her, now where is she again?" . 

"She was awfully quiet during lunch. I thought when she said she'll let you starve to death she actually meant it so I started to eat more than necessary and hid most of the food. It was a joke but she actually got really worried that I was serious devouring all the food to myself. And to answer your question, she went out." BM finishes. 


"Thank you, guys. Now, let me eat." 

_________________________

"God, I hate that oppa." Somin murmurs. She finds herself standing next to a burger junction just across the street from where their tent is stationed. On both hands were two orders of chesseburger and a large sized soda. She is still mad but she can't stand the idea of Jseph not having anything after that long shoot. She'll get back at him after she's certain he gets something for his stomach.

Somin was ready to leave when suddenly a hand stops her through her shoulders. 
"Hi, Sominiee. " So that was the oppa she hates, stopping her from leaving and making her stay from where she's sitting. 

"I was waiting for you inside the tent. Matthew did not leave me anything to eat. I was starving. Jist like what you wished." Jseph teases. 

"Could you please stop it. I never really meant it. I was just worried." Somin replies. What really happened back there was just a childish argument. Jseph being the hardworking guy that he is, kept practicing at the back of their tent for their new single even though it is not the time for that. He was skipping breakfast because he wants to make it perfect. He wants it to be perfect by the time they'll be promoting again. Somin did not like that. She admired Jseph for always been the most hardworking member but she never liked the idea of him skipping meals. She was so worried he won't get a chance to eat something especially when their photoshoot starts in 20 minutes and they won't be time for breaks. 

Somin was the type to tell members of their doing too much and that time was one of those times. "Oppa, it's not the time to be practicing that. Come inside and have your meal already. You only have 20 minutes to finish them." Somin finishes feeling concerned. 

"It's ok. I can manange. " Jseph replies. Here he goes again, Somin thought at the back of her mind. "Will you please stop making me worried everytime? You should listen to me just this once. Now, go and eat your breakfast." Somin retaliates, anger evident in her voice. 

"Who told you to get worried for me? You are not paid for that, you know." Jseph answers back. Poker-faced.

"You know what? Just starve to death I don't care!" Somin walks out. Face red from anger. 

Now back to the present, that was just childish. Somin never planned to be mad for more than one day. So here she was taking orders for Jseph to eat. 

"I assume that is for me." Jseph points to 2 sets of plastic bag Somim is carrying. He got them from her grip and lead her to sit down beside her. "I'm sorry. I was just fooling around with you. I had no intentions of making you feel bad about worrying for me. To be honest, I really am thankful to you always and I know you know that. Sorry, I went to far." Jseph apologised. A sincere one at that.
 
Somin was always the first one he will always be grateful for. She and Matthew may be seen a lot together on screen always but behind those it's always been Somin who makes extra miles worrying for her. She makes sure he had extra clothes in case he got overworked and perspire a lot during practices. Somin does not like the idea of him getting colds ot something. She makes sure he has snackers or biscuits inside his bag whenever he feels he needs something inside his stomach. He always fools around saying he can't pay her back from worrying too much for him and it went oit of hand when they argued a half an hour ago. 

"I know. Now, eat." Somin gives him a smile. A sad smile. 
"Hey, don't be like that. I'm really feeling guilty right now."

Somin smiles again. A bright one. 

'That's more like it', Jseph thinks.

 "Now, let me have my meal. Thank you for the food." Jseph says as he picks the cheseburger from its plate together with his large sized soda. 

"Easy there big boy! Did Matthew really not left you anything?" Somin tells him to stop or just to take it easy. She's worried he might choke on the burgers he's having. He should at least munch them than swallowing them after bug bites.

"He really did not, hehe." Jseph lies. 

 

a/n : hi guys! I'm shook that you wonderful people are reading this fic :') I've been really busy about school and I'm just grateful that you're giving some of your time reading this crap. Thank you!