We could take a little Nap

Somin/Jseph reports

"Alright, BM and Somin you'll be up first for the photoshoot, then Jiwoo and Jseph. " says their manager while arranging the sheets of schedules for the team. 

"Bro! We're pairing up again! " BM shouts to Somin a little too enthusiastic. "Can't help it, they seemed to love our chemistry" Somin added with a faint smile. 

"Yah! At least pretend you're happy about us pairing up! Our Sominiee is being obvious... " then there's the ever teasing BM who never fails to make Somin flustered. Just a little. Maybe. 


Caught of guard with the accusation, Somin slapped his shoulder harshly with her never dying alibi " What are you talking about! I'm not jealous! " accompanied with a (cute) panic rage. 

"See? You're saying a 'certain' word I didn't even say Sominieee " BM replied with a chuckle. "God, I hate you. " Somin hated this, she hated BM for being so teasing or being so right and she will never admit that. Like never. Jealous? Oh no, a Jeon Somin will never be thinking of that word. 

"why am I feeling so irritated.. arghh" Somin just felt the need to slap herself, her way of keeping her act together. 

"Is something wrong? Are you OK Som? " a voice suddenly came out of nowhere, or just behind her back. She felt stupid for not even noticing the owner of that voice approaching . A voice so familiar she hated it. Everytime. 

"You're face is heating up, are you really OK?! " Somin chuckles, "he's getting so worked up for this" she thought. She thought it was cute. Or he was cute. 

"I'm good, really good... and please you're cupping my face a little to hard this face might explode..." she says, holding those hands trapping her face in a very soothing warmth guiding them down. 

"I'll get ready, you should too. " and by that, she left Jseph in a very confused state.  

BM and Somin's photoshoot went well, it was always tiresome but worth the pain. This is for their 'Rumor'track and she wished everything would go as planned or as good as they wished. 

Somin heard their managers calling out for Jiwoo and Jseph to prepare and that they have 15 minutes before the shoot. She can hear BM  and Jiwoo's rambling voices across the area, they might be fighting or that's just how they normally converse. Somin decided to take a nap instead then went to the dressing room. 

"BM! stop this an instant! I need to prepare for the shoot! " Jiwoo argues with BM for being so childish. This tall man  just can't  leave her alone and let her live in peace for the rest of the 15 minutes. 

"Come on, you got a lot of time before your shoot, let's play for a while. " BM suggests while playing with Jiwoo's blazer. "Hey! Stop spinning my blazer around it might break! I need that for the shoot! Yah! Where are you going?! Comeback here you giant! " 

"I'm going to post your blazer at the front door then add a little caption "if you see this dress please return to it's dwarf owner . A blonde cute dwarf. " At that, BM was out of the door, that leaves Jiwoo no other choice but to play with his dumb game and follow him right through hell. 

While Jseph decided he could take a little nap. 

 

--------

a/n: and that's for the first chap, so much crap right? hahaha I'll keep doing this as much as there's Jso in this world.