5 more minutes

Somin/Jseph reports

A loud thud.

 

That’s all it takes for Somin to get up and see what exactly was that thing. She lifts her body up from where she was sleeping and looks over the place, trying to see where was that commotion coming from.

 

Failing, she decides to search the whole dressing room but halts when she noticed two olive jackets, one which she recognized as her own, lying on the ground  “that must have fell when I suddenly got up…”  and another one , a larger in size , formerly placed half her body covering most of her legs and feet. “But you, I don’t remember having you covering me…” Somin wonders as she inspects the other jacket.

 

“Well, I did.” A sudden voice interrupted. Upon hearing that intrusion, Somin jolts.

 

“Yah! Taehyung oppa! Don’t scare me like that!” Somin could just hear Taehyung chuckle.

“I am not scaring you Ssom, I was just giving you an idea who owns that “you” thing.” Taehyung answers back, finally rising from where he was hiding.

 

“And what were you doing hiding behind this couch, huh? You’re supposed to be preparing.” Somin then interrogates Taehyung.

“I was planning to take some nap with my 15 minute prep time before the shoot, but I saw you already taking that privilege from me.” Taehyung smirks and Somin wants to punch that smirk out from his face.

 

“I didn’t know you wanted to take some rest! You could have kicked me out and told me you wanted your place back.” Somin replied with a little tone of annoyance to her voice.

 

“I will never do that.You know that.” Taehyung then decides to sit at the end of the couch, moving Somin’s feet behind to make a space for him to sit, to which Somin also complied.

 

“I was sitting here, exactly what you are witnessing now, and you were sleeping soundly I wanted to scare the hell out of you but didn’t do it. I don’t know. So I made up my mind to just let you sleep and rest, and gave you my jacket to cover up your feet. They were trembling if you haven’t felt them. But when I was covering them, you, out of impulse maybe, kicked me right to my handsome face and I landed my beautiful in the cold floor. I never want to make you feel weird or anything, waking up seeing my angelic face so I decided to hide behind the couch and give you some minutes to process what was happening. You’re welcome anyway.” Taehyung finishes his sentence full of self-praises. Somin just rolled her eyes.

 

“Wow, oppa that was traumatic. You addressing yourself “Handsome and Angelic” I mean..” Somin made sure to emphasize those two words with an open quotation gesture using her hands.   

 

“Why, you don’t find me one?” Taehyung asks, while holding Somin’s one foot with his cold hands, moving it up to Somin’s  bringing himself closer to her. “ You don’t think I’m handsome or anything?”

 

“No.” Somin answers firmly. “Not even cute?” Jseph retorts caging Somin against the couch.

 

“Yah, get off  me! HAHAHA someone might barge in and misread the situation--” Somin tries to get away from Jseph,laughing.

“I locked it of course, before coming in. Duh.” Jseph is not losing this reasoning fight at all. “Come on, answer me truthfully, you really don’t find me handsome, or even cute at all?” Jseph pushes back, snuggling Somin underneath him, securing a place between Somin’s right shoulder.

 

“Oh, Taehyung oppa is making this a big deal..” Somin snickers.

“Of course this is a big deal.. especially when it comes to you.. Everything matters.” Jseph answers as playful and teasing. “Just answer it.”

“oppa, you’re heavy.I can not breathe.” Somin is not ending this kid fight. With that, Jseph just held her close and tight more. “I’m not letting you off if you don’t say you find me cute. I’m more stubborn than you are Ssom.”

 

“Ok! You are cute! The Cutest! Now get of me! I am not kidding when I say you’re heavy and can’t breathe!” Somin struggles, but she really is liking this.

 

“Finally, you said it.” And that, Jseph loosens his grip around her.

 

“But you’re still wrapping me around you, I’m not your personal pillow you know.” Somin is really fine with this.

   

 “Let me sleep, just for 5 minutes please. And if you really are not mad at me or something , you’ll let me sleep here.Like this.

“Please pat my head while I’m at it. Thank you.” Jseph adds.

 

“5 more minutes then.” Somin thinks it’s not that bad afterall.

 

-

a/n: hello i'm back! more of like surprised to see that there are people who actually subscribed to this! Thank you guys! you sure are awesome people! 

this isn't edited yet, i'm actually busy with school and requirements so yeahhh...