#22 3rd DATE

The Romantic & Idol - WINTER ROMANCE [show ended]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]#22 -  3rd DATE [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]The couples grouped together outside the house and the staff asked if they bring all of their stuff with them. They nodded as the staff can see the lined baggage on their side. Today they will change their accommodation.

“As we mentioned, we will change our accommodation for the last day. It’s called Jozankei. It is a Traditional Japanese Ryokan with Onsen. They will prepare dinner and breakfast for us, so please come to the hotel by 5.30 as dinner will start at 6” hearing that the eight of them cheer.

“I never thought that you guys will book a ryokan for us” says Jaehyun shocked at how great the place sound. “It’s got onsen too” says Diana adding him.

“This is the last day and Hokkaido is popular with Onsen. Thus we decide this is the best time and place” says the staff. At that phase, everyone just can’t help to think about their night and onsen.

“Before all” the staff called their attention. “You guys will have your date. Since you guys need to meet at the ryokan, we prepare a car for each of you to use. Make sure to enjoy today!”

“Yes!”

“Liet, do you have a place in your mind?” question mark as the same book that he opens on the second date is in his hand. It is a book about Sapporo attraction. Both of them are inside the car with the engine on to shove off the coldness of winter.

“Last night I browse into the book and found a nice place” she says as she takes the book from Mark's hand and he allows her to do that.

“Where is it?” come from her as she browses and checking pages by pages. “Aha” is what appear when she found it. She quickly shows it to Mark.

“It’s an observation tower. They say it a nice sight to see Sapporo from that place as the town will be in white. And since it snowing last night, I bet it will be beautiful to see during the morning” she says with a smile and imagines.

“JR tower. It does look nice” he nodded agree as he sees the picture taken in that book.

“So, it’s decided we will go here?” he asked her once again for confirmation in case Liet got another place she wishes to visit first. “Yes” reply her with a tone. Her mood is really good that morning maybe most of it because she will go for a date with Mark.

Mark keys the address on the navigation and then when he finished he says “Okay. We’re going!” and he starts to drive.

~~~~

“It will be lying if I say I’m not happy that he picks my cloth. It is what I wish for” she says shyly. “The moment he comes down I nearly awed on that fact. Thankfully I can still control and not make it obvious” laugh comes from her.

“Yes. Today is a good start for a nice day”

~~~~

“I’m not deciding and choosing the cloth depends on who brings it. It’s completely my personal choice” he nods at that. “And when it revealed that it is her, I’m totally happy and glad”

“I lose yesterday time but I will make the best of today”

~~~~

“Let’s go to chocolate factory” says Soojin straight forward when both of them walking toward the car.

“Chocolate factory?” he asked her as he doesn’t know if that place exists in Sapporo.

“Yeah” she nods and he looked at her. Thinking how cute is her reaction. “Okay. We will go there” he says as he pats her head without know why he did that.

“Your head? Where is your head?” he asked as he touches her head once again. “Here?” and then he touches her forehead and asks “Here? Or maybe here?” he moved his hand to her cheek. At that time Soojin is doing her best to shove Jungkook’s hand and it totally not working as he keeps touching her here and there for fun.

Soojin puffed her cheek and Jungkook cup both of her cheek with his hand. At that right time, she kicks his shin and he growls in pain. “Serve you right” she says before stick out her tongue.

“I’m hurt. Who is going to drive?” he says as he holding his feet and acting as he hurt so much.

“Just barely a kick and you’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter