#11 DINNER PREPARATION

The Romantic & Idol - WINTER ROMANCE [show ended]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
home cheatsheet review Chapter   credit #11 dinner preparation

 
The van stopped on the parking space of the mart. All of them one by one walked out of the van and headed toward the front door.

“We should separate in four groups” suggest Liet as the boys each takes the trolley out of unknown.

Diana nodded agree “Yeah. It will be easier for us” said her,

“What kind of team?” asked Mark and Liet answer “One for steak, one for spaghetti, one for salad and one more for snack”

“Sound good” agree Jaehyun before he adds “Who in which group?”

“Erm… Leo oppa in group for spaghetti, Siren in group for steak, I will go for salad and one more group for snack” said Diana as she looked around asking with her eyes who would go for snack.

“I will go for snack” said Liet and Mark volunteer to accompany her.

“I’ll off with Diana” Jaehyun raise his hand up. “Jungkook should go and help Siren while Soojin can go with Leo” mention Jaehyun afterward.

Everyone kind of agree and they walked inside with their pair. Each headed to their own section in search for the ingredients and stuff. Mark and Liet headed toward snack racks and looked around. There a lot of variety of snack that they never seen before and it makes them want to try it.

“What should I do?’ asked Liet as she looked around reading the packaging of the snack.

Mark comes toward her and asked “Huh? Why?”

“There too many snack that I want” she said that makes Mark laugh at it. Liet side eyes him and Mark stopped laughing. He clears his throat and say “Sorry”

“This is dilemma, you know?” say Liet and Mark nodded. “We can get one of each. But it sound a lot. Let’s choose 10 of it and then we can come again to buy another”

“Hmm… Okay” Liet start to get a few of snack as well counting them. “Don’t forget that we need to buy drinks too” added Mark as he follow her around.

“What do you like in your salad?” asked Diana as she choosing cherry tomatoes.

“The usual. I don’t even know what they put into” laugh Jaehyun and it makes Diana punch him slightly. “You sound like you hate salad” added her along.

“No offence to salad. But I love meat more” say Jaehyun that makes Diana say “Then go to Siren team. She choosing the meat that you likes at this moment”

“Aw… Jealous?” say Jaehyun follow Diana that walked away leaving Jaehyun.

“Nah. Send Jungkook here so I can talk to him” Diana mehrong Jaehyun and walked to choose ingredients for salad dressing.

“Ya. Jungkook likes meat too” Jaehyun follow her fast.

Jungkook follow Siren as he push the trolley and Siren choose the ingredients and put it into it. Both of them is silence as Siren is that type of person while Jungkook shy around stranger or someone he just encounter.

Siren stopped and so does Jungkook right behind her. He looked and says like he asked “Wine?”

“Huh?” respond Siren hear or not at what said by the younger. “Yeah. Why? You’re legal already right?”

Jungkook nodded “But Soojin…”

“She is born in 1999, right? She should be unless her birthday is not yet” say Siren choosing a wine. “And don’t worry. We’re using it for cooking so the alcohol level will be reduced afterward”

“Even if not we’re planning to drink a little tonight” Siren said as she put two bottle of wine into the cart.

“Sunbae, what should I get?” asked Soojin as she follow Leo that pushing the cart. She feels slightly awkward even though Leo is her sunbae in company. She never talked or be in the same situation as today with him.

“Ingredients for rose pasta” say Leo pushing the cart toward the closest ingredients he sees.

“But I don’t know what I need to get” say Soojin trying to get something to do. Leo looked at her and says “Spaghetti. Two of it”

“Yes” Soojin say with happy tone before she gone in search for it. After a while she comes back bringing the said thing to Leo. Leo nodded in agreement and then say “Olive oil” these goes the routine for a few times.

After a while all of them meet around near where Leo is since he and Soojin hasn’t finished getting all of the ingredients together. Leo is still choosing the best shrimp for the spaghetti and the others talked around each other.

“We’re drinking?” asked Soojin when she two bottle of wine on the cart Jungkook push. And her eyes drifted to the one Mark is pushing to see there a few beer stacked on his.

“Ah. Can you drink?” asked Diana who talked the beer without thinking about the maknae in the group. They have mentioned that they should drink a little since they can for today.

“AH. Yes. I’m early 99” answer Soojin and they nodded relieved.

“If you can’t handl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter