#6 THE FIRST MEETING PT.02

The Romantic & Idol - WINTER ROMANCE [show ended]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
home cheatsheet review Chapter   credit #6 the first meeting pt.02

 
Liet is holding the camera that the staff gave her. She moved it around to search for the right angle as she takes a self cam of herself. She stopped when she found the right one to her liking.

“Hello. Sonamoo’s Liet. I still haven’t met him yet” she looked at the staff gets up from her seat and then looked back at the camera. “I wonder who my first partner is. Ah… I’m nervous. I want to meet him sooner” she said and right at that time someone sit next to her and she can see it thru the camera that it is not the staff.

Her eyes moved to looks and then the person looked at her too. She froze and so does the guy freeze as he looked at her. Mark never thought about it at first when he walked the isle toward the seat and in a second sit there. He never expects to see someone holding a camera and record herself talking. And mostly to think that she might be his partner. “Hello…” Liet say and Mark bowed toward her snapped from the ice and say

“Hello” back to her. And second after that it goes into awkward silence.

“I should introduce myself” say Mark and she nodded with a smile and holding the camera so both of them can be in it. Mark looked at her having hard time and say “I will help you” and takes the camera from her hand and arrange it so both of them can be in the camera.

“Thanks” she smiled and waited for him. When he already got the right angle for both of them he gives a smile and says “I’m Got7’s Mark. Nice to meet you”

“Sonamoo’s Liet. Pleasure to meet you” she smiled and they got into a silence as both looked at each other but not in the eyes.

“I…” both of them say in the same time and panic a little to decide who will be the one who start. And Liet is the one who get the change.

“I never expect we will meet in the plane” she says with embarrass smile. “I think we will meet at Sapporo and your plane will be direct to Sapporo”

“Ah. There no direct plane at this time. So my manager gets me one to Korea and I change the plane to Sapporo” he answers and she nodded. They become awkward again.

“What do you want to say before?” she asked remembering that both of them originally want to say something.

“I actually want to explain why I can’t meet you at theater” he laughs a little. “By the way, how old are you?”

“Born in 1993. You?” she asked back.

“Same. 93 liner”

“Ah, really? What month?”

“September”

“Me too! I’m on 16th”

He laughs a little “I’m older. September 4th” she laughs a little and then he added. “Should we talk comfortably?”

“Yes” she smiled.

+ Interview – Liet +

“I’m having mental breakdown. I don’t expect him to suddenly appear like that. I thought that we will meet normally at airport. Maybe he waiting for me at arrival or such” she hide her face that suddenly redden.

“Not like it not okay. It just caught me off guard”

“My first impression of him? He piquet my interest”

+ Interview – Mark +

“I see why the staff doesn’t give me the ticket. Nope. My manager holds it at first. You guys conspire against me” he say and sighs.

“I totally shocked. I been told to change my seat and in second she is there next to me. A little frustrated too. Since I’m in hurry before I’m boarding, so I don’t even know how I looks at that time”

Mark smiled. “She looks nice” he nodded. Staff asked “At the interview you want someone who you want to stay with. Does she?”

“A little. But I think I need to know her more”

                                         

Siren enters the room as she was directed and straight toward the seat that she can just feel by her hand. “I never sign for anything dark” she said as she sit on the seat and gets comfortable.

Leo who already in the room and somehow gotten used with the darkness just looked at her taking off her jacket and put it on the arm chair. Siren looked around and freeze when she somehow notice the presence of someone.

Her eyes eyed the place she think empty and tilt her head a little before she raise her hand and trying to touch something along the way. Her mind is thinking the white she sees is just a chair or maybe a person.

He at that time eyed her and her movement without even saying anything or doing anything. He more likes trying to see who she is. And see her hand approaching him he eyed it and second later her hand is on his chest and she quickly retrieve it in shock.

The room is in silence as both of them looked at each other in dark. Both don’t have any intention to start the conversation. The whole scene makes the staffs that are watching from the next room frustrated and decide to switch the light on
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter