Chapter 3

Wheesun: wheein's thoughts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun froze. She must be hearing wrong right? She stared at Wheein blankly trying to comprehend what she had just said. Then, she finally understood.


"Alright that's funny Wheein you got me there!" Solar laughed while clapping.


Wheein's face remained unchanged and stoic. Solar continues to laugh until she realised Wheein wasn't laughing at all.


"Uhh Wheeinie?" Solar realising something was wrong.


"I knew this wasn't going to go well."Wheein said and got up to leave.


"Okay what are you taking about?? Are you being serious or are we still joking here? Because I admit you did get me back there." Solar chased after wheein.

 

"Just forget everything I said Unnie.. just forget it. I knew it." Wheein shook her head as tears threatened to spill out from her eyes as she reached for the door.

 

Yongsun finally knew. The flashbacks of Wheein caring for her when she got hurt, getting jealous at the other members being touchy with her, giving her the cold shoulder. It all finally made sense. Wheein had feelings for her. 


"Wait Wheein ah!!!!" Yongsun screamed but it was too late. She was gone and all she could see was the image of the open door.

 


---

 

The next day, the manager had gathered all the members to the company to discuss a serious emergency meeting. Everyone was here except for Wheein. It was strange and the other members were all wondering where she was.


"Okay guys the reason why we're gathered today is because Wheein has left." The manager said.

 

"What??"


"Wait what do you mean?"


 "It had come to quite a shock to us as well when she told us. She refused to talk about why, all she said was she needed some time off. No one could persuade her, she just said it was serious and depended on her decision to stay with mamamoo or not. So naturally, we let her go I believe she is going back to her hometown in Jeonju to take her time off. I don't know when she will be back, her leave will be indefinite. She seemed like she was facing a lot of troubles and for the group, the company has decided that this is what's best for her." Manager said.

 

"Im going too." Hyejin said

 

"No you are not. You are not allowed. She needs this time for herself and you being there wont help. You guys are in your off period at the moment, but you will have to perform without her in the coming up university events in the next few days while we figure this out."The manager finished.


"I know you guys are all close. She will be okay just give her some time and she'll be back with us soon. The meeting is finished." The manager stepped out.

 


All the members sat in silence all wondering the same thing in their heads. Why? What  would drive her to the edge.

 

"I don't understand! I'm going to call her right now" Moonbyul said shocked.

 

"No Unnie. She won't pick up I know her." Hyejin spoke.

 

On the other hand Yongsun knew, she was just too afraid to say it. It was all her fault. It was her reaction and her shock. She didn't mean it, she just had no idea Wheein had liked her at all. She always thought the opposite. She had always thought Wheein liked her the least. She was the one that was never touchy with her, never took trips with her, never ate out with her. But she couldn't deny the way Wheein looked into her eyes when she fell and scraped her knee. In that moment, there was a glimpse she saw. She suspected something, but she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter