One

Wheesun: wheein's thoughts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I never knew how to tell her. I want to tell her she's the softest and warmest person, she's just got this aura around her that I just can't help but smile and laugh and feel all giddy inside when I'm with her. She's always on my mind and I can never help but stare at her intensely when she's talking, even when she's not looking. I love to study each impeccable detail of her face from the mole below her right eyebrow to her plump cheeks that reminds me of mochi, to her small and quaint button nose and  cute pouty lips. That's been my habit lately. To stare at . Her lips. Something about it draws me in closer and closer until we almost touch.

 

 

I shake my head. What are you thinking Wheein? She's your unnie. Someone you're supposed to look up to and follow not fall in love with. She'll never think of you in that way, you're just another member of the group to her. You're not as close to her as Moonbyul unnie and they're together 24/7. Stop it.

 

It's night time and I'm walking towards my apartment building after a day of invidual schedules. I always loved walking alone at night, there's a sense of peacefulness and is a great way to clear my mwandering thoughts without people distracting you. Why am I still thinking about her? It's like I'm secretly obsessed with her but never tend to show it but I know the others know. Hyejin knows, of course. She knows me like the back of her hand. She knows and she doesn't like it.

 

 

 

---flashback---

 

"Wheein, do you like Yongsun unnie?" Hyejin blatantly asked. That's always been like Hyejin, she's never afraid to be straightforward. 

 

 

"What are you talking about? Of course? Don't you?" I replied.

"No you know what I'm talking about. You know how well I know you. I've been watching you and I see you watching her. I see you smiling at her. It's like you have hearts in your eyes , or like lasers are going to shoot at her." 

I couldn't continue hiding this very much longer. "How long have you known?" I deadpanned. There's no use in lying to her.


"I've known for a while. Wheein ah. You can't be thinking about these thoughts, I think she might be seeing someone right now and plus there's Byul unnie. We all know she's in love with her too it's just Yongsun unnie is too oblivious to realise anything." Hyejin said.


"She's seeing someone?" I repeated. I didn't hear anything she said except for that.

"Yeah oh it's supposed to be a secret but you know I can't keep things from you. She  told me over lunch, it's nothing serious, but she's definitely seeing a guy she didn't mention who because she said she's not sure if it'll go anywhere but if it does and she's sure then she will tell all of us." 

"Oh....does moonbyul unnie know?" I asked disappointed.

"Why? So you can beat Byul unnie in your competition to with Her love? You're miles behind Wheein" Hyejin looked at me with slight pity.

"Thanks for the support." I scoffed.

"Listen I'm not saying I don't support you, you're my best friend I'll do anything for you. But this is hard. You know you lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter