Spill It

Dangerously
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Mina wakes up to a snoring Momo. She chuckles softly at the sight of it. Then it hits her mind with the words Momo said last night which made her feel giddy at the mixed emotions she’s facing through. Feeling sorry still, she heads to the kitchen to prepare breakfast but only to be welcomed with cereal and milk.

 

*Momo have not been filling up her fridge*, she thought through while scanning the kitchen area, hopefully to find something.

 

“Morning, beautiful”

“Morning, love”, she turns around to find Momo with her messy hair, stretching accidentally exposing her bare abs, standing there in front of her, rubbing her still-sleepy eyes.

“I’m sorry about not filling up the fridge because I was lazy to do grocery shopping”

Mina gulps silently. *What the heck Momo....*

“I-it’s okay. So I guess cereal and milk?”

Momo nods, “if we have more time to spend together in the future, we can do grocery shopping together, if you want to”, she scratches the back of her head.

“That’s equivalent to asking me out but yes, of course i will, you dummy”

They both laugh it off and sat at the dining table enjoying their simple breakfast.

 

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

 

The following week, they continue with their usual routine. Both having their own schedules but still meet up after. Mina took Momo's words seriously that she decided to focus on practice instead and slowly lose her focus on Jeongyeon. Sometimes her after practice can cause Momo to be slightly sulky and grumpy that's because Jeongyeon will always end up leaving together with her. Momo have no other choice but to always everything up when she meets Mina. Momo told herself not to be jealous because of Mina’s words but ended up, she can still feel the slight pinch in her heart. 

 

It’s already Friday, means that weekends is coming and Momo wanted to invite Mina to her house. As usual, she was waiting. She decided to wait outside the practice room. Momo plugs in her earpiece and played some songs since she have almost like an hour and a half to wait for Mina to finish her recital practice.

 

“Hey, Momo”, the figure sat in front of Momo, crossing her arms on top of the table.

“Oh, hey Jeong! Sorry I was distracted”

“No no, it’s okay. Waiting for Mina?”

“Yeah”, Momo flashes a forced smile because she was just too tired. “Anyway, Jeong, are you going anywhere?”

“Yeah. To the washroom but then I saw you so, thought of hanging out for awhile. Need to rest my throat”

“I see. How’s the practice going?”

“It’s great! Just a little nervous cause it’s next week”

“Nervous? Really?”, Momo scoffs. “How can a good singer like you be nervous? You always do your thing at every performance”

“Well, sometimes a good singer like me can get nervous too, you know”

Momo shrugs, “All the best to you~ I mean what else could go wrong when there’s you”

“Thanks man”, Jeongyeon gave a thumbs up.

“Anyway, if you could spare some time before going to the toilet. I want to ask, what’s your relation with Nayeon now?”

“Woah, what’s with the sudden question? Do you like her?”, Jeongyeon squints her eyes, smirking slyly.

“What?”, Momo coughs. “No way, I have someone else in mind but that’s not the point right now”

“Who is it?”

“Why should I tell you?”

“Because you’re asking a sudden question involving Nayeon so…”

“So what’s your relation then?”

“Momo please…”

“Answer my question, Jeong”

“Okay, fine. We’re both dating right now”

“Seriously, Jeong?! Is it that difficult to admit?”, Momo rolls her eyes.

"I just want to keep it lowkey"

"Pfft, lowkey my foot. You both are being way too obvious anyway but you're a fool"

Jeongyeon could only raise her brow in confusion. “What do you mean I'm a fool?”

Momo exhales loudly, “I know about the whole you and Mina thing that happened before you met Nayeon. You knew that Mina like you, didn’t you?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter