The Beginning

Dangerously
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There’s many choices in choosing one’s preferred course, be it in college or university. Majority of the girls will either go for music, designing, fashion, dance but it was slightly different for Momo Hirai. The girl who studies Audio Production because she wants to pursue her dreams as a producer. And not just chasing her dreams for that but she’s also a vocalist. Aside from that, making her the only girl in a class full of boys, she gained quite of an attention to the people who are from the same cohort as her. Nevertheless, her circle of friends are a sum as well. Everywhere she goes, she will exchange handshakes and she’s also known for her positive charm and outgoing personality.

Everything was going well for her, but! Not until she met Myoui Mina. The pop pianist from Music course. The beautiful black swan who can easily make people fall for her. She rejected the majority but chose to like someone else. Mina was introduced to Momo through a mutual friend of theirs, Son Chaeyoung, who is also a pianist. Ever since they were both introduced, both Mina and Momo kept in contact and as days passed by, they even got more closer.

Never did Momo realized that the more closer they get, the more her heartbeat beats faster at just the thought of seeing Mina. During one of the production collaboration performance with the music students, the audio production students had to set up one of the school’s performing space for the showcase. The day beforehand, Momo excitedly texted Mina about it. Mentioning how much she’s looking forward to see Mina on stage. Even though Mina is only a pianist, but in Momo’s eyes, Mina’s performance is such a beauty. Her aura literally swoons Momo head over heels for the latter. So on the actual day, Momo neated up her appearance and patiently waits for Mina and the rest of the music students to come in. The moment Mina walks in through the door, Momo almost lost herself because of the way Mina dressed up. She was wearing an off shoulder white dress and white heels. Her perfect wavy brown hair, those beautiful brown orbs, her plump lips which made Momo gulps silently not wanting to let her surrounding knows.

 

“Hey, y-you look wow. Amazingly just, beautiful”

“Thanks, love”, Mina responded shyly.

“If you need anything, just call for me. All the best for your performance!”

 

Momo walks to the side stage where she was assigned as the stage manager for the day. She waited patiently for Mina’s turn to perform. After 5 rounds of performances, it was finally Mina’s turn. Momo quickly went up to Mina to check if she’s able to hear her keyboard sound from the monitor. After given a thumbs up, Momo wished Mina good luck and went back to her position again.

The song that was performed by Mina’s ensemble was “Just The Way You Are”. Momo got so mesmerized in the song that her only full attention was on Mina. After the performance ended, Momo snapped back to reality and quickly prepare for the next performers. She watched Mina walk away to the back of stage and followed her from behind.

 

“Mina, that was amazing. Just like the way you are”, she winked.

Mina blushed furiously. “Seems like the air conditioner is spoilt eh?”, Momo laughed.

“Yah, Hirai Momo! You just wait! I’ll get you back one day!”, Mina crossed her arms and pout.

“Aww, such a sulky penguin we have here!” Momo poked Mina’s arm. “Anyway, I got to go back to work now. I’ll see you around, yeah?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter