Chapter 10-Why another?

Save Me.

Me and Sehun joke during freetime. The bell rings and we focus on our work again. I look around and see a figure at the window. It's a girl.

Great...Just great.

I nudge Sehun. He turns to me. I avert my gaze to the window. He turns around and stares before raising his hand.

'Um..Sunbae may I go to the bathroom?", He asks.

The teacher nods and returns back to the lesson. Sehun walks out the door. I stare at his shadow and it stops infront of the girl. He walks forward a little. Then pushes the girl off of him, and continues to walk away. I take this chance and raise my hand.

"Sunbae I really need to go to the bathroom.", I ask.

The teacher nods before looking at me weirdly. I get up pretty quickly. When I walk out, Sehun is being tugged by her, getting closer and closer.

"Oppa. Can't you see I changed schools for you?", She whines.

'We broke up.", He says coldly.

I hide behind a pillar in the hallway.

He had a girlfriend?

"But Oppa! I still love you!", She says.

"And I don't.", He says.

Sehun is always so kind, I can't see why he would act this way. Maybe he has another side.

"Stop making me love even more.", She says.

"I'm just getting even more angry at you.", He says, clearly getting irrtated.

I walk toward the girls' bathroom and shut the door close. Then I sit on the toilet, I didn't need to go the bathroom actually, I just wanted to see that girl. Yep, pretty like I thought. The door opens again.

"Why won't he love me?!"

She sounds familiar.

"I am pretty, rich, popular, and I know him better than anyone!"

"Whoever he falls for, other than me, will get it!"

"I want him and no one else will have him!"

I flush the toilet, and open the stall door. She stares and me.

"You.....Did you hear everything?", She asks.

"No. I was too busy peeing to bother listening to some random girl in the bathroom.", I say.

She turns around and walks to the door.

"Don't go close to Oh Sehun, he's mine.", She asks, before walking out the door,

Who said that?

I return to the classroom.

"Oh Somin! Here meet our new student!", The teacher says.

I stare at her, oh so familiar.

"Hey, I'm Kim Jennie."