• •

You are The One

this is a double update so do make sure you've read chapter 8 & 9!!

 

Chapter 8

Third person POV

Jinyoung and Jihoon spent the rest of their weekend together, and it was no surprise that they came to school together, the only difference was that they were holding hands.

They had different lessons for first period but Jihoon insisted on walking Jinyoung to his class. Right before he left, Jihoon hugged Jinyoung and pecked his cheek before running away and shouting, 'Bye beautiful I'll see you later, love you!'

Jinyoung's face reddened, everyone in the hallway was staring at him. He didn't even bother to hide his happiness or his smile, Jihoon loved him too and that was all that mattered.

Jinyoung POV

I walked into class and I saw everyone's eyes on me. I speedwalked to the back of the class where Daehwi and Seonho were seated at.

Seonho smiled at me, 'I take it that by looking at what happened you guys got together?' I nodded, 'Did everyone see it?'

'You mean Jihoon hyung hugging you then running away and, shouting I might add, that he loves you and that he called you beautiful? Yeah I'm pretty sure the whole school saw it, you know people are always looking at Jihoon, waiting to ask him out.' Daehwi teased me but I could tell that he was happy for me.

Seonho stuck out his hand like when we met for the first time, 'But anyways congrats hyung. I hope you guys last forever and ever and ever and ever.'

'Thanks Seonho, I hope we do too.' I shook his hand. Daehwi stared at both of us before hugging me over the table, 'Hyung congrats and remember we're always here for you no matter what okay?'

I nodded and hugged him back, then turned around when the teacher walked in to start the lesson.

•time skip- end of lesson•

We were talking as we walked out of class and were heading towards the lunch room when I felt someone interlocking their hand with mine. I turned to my side only to be met with Jihoon, smiling as brightly as ever.

I smiled back at him, 'Hey babe how was class?' He brightened, he knew that I wasn't big on showing public affection and whenever I did anything that showed affection he would brighten up instantly and I loved seeing him happy. Daehwi fake gagged, 'Hyungs you guys are cute and all but seriously. Please just not in front of us.'

Jihoon rolled his eyes at him, 'Shut it Daehwi, you and Sam are just as bad and cut me some slack, this is the first time I'm in a relationship with someone I actually like.' He hooked our arms together and pulled me towards the lunch room.

Third Person POV

They walked towards the lunch room, with Jihoon ranting about how much he hated his first lesson of the day, Physics. Jinyoung laughed at his boyfriends cuteness, messing up his hair as they reached their table.

'Well, well, well, what do we have here?' Haknyeon leaned forward and rested his chin on his palm. 'Why are you two walking arm in arm?' He faked innocence and gasped, 'Oh my, it couldn't be that you guys are dating perhaps?' All their eyes were on Jinyoung and Jihoon.

Jihoon nodded and smiled, 'Yeah we are.' Haknyeon and Hyeongseob turned to the rest of them and at once 5 $50 notes were slapped on the table. Jihoon let go of Jinyoung and stood up to whack Haknyeon and Hyeongseob on their heads, 'Are you seriously betting over this too?! And $50? You're practically robbing them of their money in broad daylight.'

He rolled his eyes at them before sitting back down and eating , feeding Jinyoung a couple of times while doing so. The rest of them just watched until Hyeongseob finally voiced out what everyone wanted to say.

'Oh my god Jihoon and Jinyoung, I get that you guys love each other and whatnot but tone down your flirting, we're all sitting here having to watch you.' 'Hey like I told Daehwi before, cut me some slack, it's the first time I've ever liked someone so let me live.' He pouted.

'Anyway you guys always say that I don't show enough love to the people I date and now when I do show love to the one person I love I get lectured at?' He made a sad face and stared at them. They all looked at one another and Samuel sighed, 'Okay fine hyung, but a least try to tone it down abit after this week, we seriously don't care what you guys do when we're not there but this is too much for us to handle.'

Jihoon pouted again and huffed, 'Fine.' And he went back to eating his meal, still feeding Jinyoung despite the groans of annoyance from the rest, to which he shot a glare at.

time skip-after school•

'Jihoon I'll go home first okay? I have a lot of homework to do and I'm super tired.' Jinyoung rested his head on Jihoon's shoulder, snaking his arms around Jihoon's waist.

Jihoon turned his head and pecked Jinyoung's cheek, 'Sure, text me once your home safely okay? And if you're not tired tonight, give me a call before you sleep.'

Jinyoung nodded before turning Jihoon around and hugging him tightly, then making his way back home.

Jinyoung POV

I felt dead tired, and it didn't help that I hadn't eaten much during lunch today other than when Jihoon fed me, I was feeling extremely crappy about myself and my weight.

I was thinking of ways on how I could lose weight, or anything to just look better, but I was suddenly pulled back.

A group of guys started punching and kicking me. 'You honestly think that Jihoon loves you? Just because he's showing affection to you doesn't mean he loves you, he's clearly faking it.'

I couldn't even open my mouth to utter a single word and they continued kicking and punching me, 'You're just an embarrassment next to him and yet you think you're so high and mighty because you're dating Park Jihoon? Well think again. We all know that Jihoon has never lasted in a relationship more than 6 days so just wait and see, he'll dump you soon enough.'

He kicked me one last time in the stomach before they all walked away. He was right, Jihoon probably thought that I was an embarrassment to him too, this was probably because of a bet that he lost to.

I got up and limped back home, Sang Hee noona saw me and sighed, asking me to go clean up before she helped me bandage myself. I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror, I thought that I looked bad before, but now there were huge bruises covering my whole face. There were large bruises on my stomach as well.

I turned around, I winced. My back had cuts everywhere, some were small but others were large. I cleaned up, hissing whenever the water hit my back and hit the open wounds, everything hurt. I felt pain both physically and emotionally, I knew that Jihoon would probably breakup with me soon, if it wasn't now it would be within at least a week.

I hated that I didn't feel like I could trust Jihoon. I loved him and I wanted to trust him, especially with how he was always telling me he would be there for me but I couldn't and I hated myself for that.

When I got out, Sang Hee noona brought me over to the couch before helping me clean the wounds and put bandages on, not questioning anything at all.


_____________________________________________

hi guys hope you like the story and rip im so sorry i didnt update for so long!! do leave comments so i can improve!!

twitter -> @ultswoojin ♡