•O•

You are The One

Chapter 2


Jinyoung POV

I felt someone tap my shoulder as I walked out and I turned around to see that it was the guy that was sitting next to me during the lesson. 

He stuck out his hand and I shook it, 'Hi I'm Yoo Seonho, do you want to join our group to have lunch? Honestly they're all super excited to meet you.' I had no one else to go eat with so I just shrugged and told him, 'Why not? Let's go.' 

He dragged me over to the lunch room and brought me to their table. He slammed his hand onto the table to get their attention, 'Guys this is Bae Jinyoung hyung, y'all already know, so introduce yourself.'

They went in a circle starting from Daehwi and introduced themselves, but one guy, Hyeongseob hyung I think? Looked around before asking all of us to lean in. 'Now Jinyoung listen, no matter what you do, don't and listen to me absolutely don't fall for Park Jihoon and his ways because all of us and the rest of the school knows this will end badly.'

I was confused, 'Uh I have a few questions, firstly who is Park Jihoon, secondly why would I fall for him and third, why is that bad?' 

Euiwoong stared at me as if I was crazy, 'You don't know Park Jihoon? He was the guy sitting next to you that my boyfriend called out for blushing right when you sat next to him!' I thought back to who was sitting next to me and when I matched a face to the name I couldn't help but blush myself, he was beyond good looking, I'd never seen anyone who looked as good as him before. 

'Oh no why are you blushing now. Don't tell me you find him good looking.' Haknyeon hyung asked me, deadpanned. I looked up only to be met with curious stares from all of them. 'I- Uh- I'm- Do you guys not find Jihoon good looking?' They all rolled their eyes at me. 

'It doesn't matter if he's good looking or not Jinyoung hyung, what they're saying is basically just don't get too close to him because in about 15 seconds you'll realize why.' Seonho spoke quickly and quietly while eyeing someone behind me. 

I looked back only to see the one and only Park Jihoon walk into the lunch room and I felt a blush rising to my face before shaking my head and calming myself down before he walked over. 

'Hyung where did you go? What was the matter that you settled?' Seonho fired questions at him the moment he was within ear shot. Daehwi squinted at Jihoon, then widened his eyes before Jihoon could utter a single word or even sit down. He stood up, walked over and started hitting him. 

'Oh my freaking god Park Jihoon are you being serious right now? You dumped your girlfriend after an hour? That has got to be a record.' He slapped his own forehead with his palm, trying to calm himself down as Samuel went to pull him back to his seat. 

Jihoon opened his mouth to retaliate, 'Hey I didn't even say anything how would you know I dumped her.' Daehwi gave him an unamused look before pointing towards the door, 'That's all the proof I need.' 

There was a girl crying as she walked into the lunch room and everyone turned to stare at her loud wailing before someone shouted, 'Oh come on you're not even Park Jihoon's type he would've dumped you sooner or later anyway.' 

She glared at where the voice was coming from and shouted back, 'Well how the hell do you know what his type is? He never told you did he?'

Shortly after, an argument involving the whole lunch room was happening. 'Uhh do you think we should tell them to stop arguing over something small or should we just leave?' I tapped Guanlin on the shoulder. 

He looked over to Daehwi who looked more and more angered by the second before nodding and turning to me, 'Let's leave before Daehwi does something he'll regret.' He stood up and at once the rest all followed, with Samuel having to push Daehwi out of the room. 

I looked at all of them hoping they would give me answers but sighed when no one did. Then Seonho whispered to me, 'And that is why you should listen to what we told you before. Just stay away from him or you'll be stuck in that mess that we just ran away from.' 

I nodded and thanked him. 'Uh but where do you usually go when that happens? Since it looks like something that happens all the time.' He just pointed up, 'The rooftop, which is where they're all headed now.' I turned to look at where the rest had been standing only to find that they were making their way to the staircase. 

I continued to talk to Seonho about the classes we had together as we slowly made our way up to the rooftop. We reached the top floor and I was surprised to see Jihoon standing there waiting for us. 

He smiled brightly at us, 'Took you guys long enough! Seonho go in first I wanna talk to Jinyoung and introduce myself.' Seonho walked off but not before giving me a warning look and I nodded back in response. 

I turned my focus on Jihoon who was looking at everywhere besides me, 'Uh I guess you already know I'm Bae Jinyoung?' He took a deep breath before looking at me and smiling again, 'Yeah I figured since you introduced yourself earlier already. I'm Park Jihoon, a 99 liner.' 

It suddenly clicked in my head that he was a year older than me, 'Oh my god I'm so sorry hyung I didn't know you were older than me I figured you were either the same age or younger than me by looking at your face.' I blurred out. 

There was a moment of silence before Jihoon hyung burst out laughing, 'It's fine Jinyoung you don't have to call me hyung, I'm fine with just Jihoon.' We could hear murmurs on the other side of the door and Jihoon hyung urged me to continue the conversation. 

'Oh Jinyoung can I have your number? I'll add you to the group we're in.' He looked at me, eyes full of hope. 'Yup sure.' I typed in my phone number and was going to pass it back to him but he was making his way to the door quietly. 

He gestured for me to pull the door on the count of 3. We yanked the door open and the rest of them tumbled out from behind the door.
'Why are you guys eavesdropping on us? Is our conversation that interesting?' 

Euiwoong pushed Haknyeon hyung's shoulder while standing up causing him to shout out in pain, 'Duh hyung it's your first actual conversation with someone you actually like.' Hyeongseob hyung gasped and slapped his hand over Euiwoong's mouth before dragging him away. 

All of us turned to stare at Jihoon hyung who was now a blushing mess, trying to glare at Euiwoong but looking adorable as hell while doing it, 'I- He- I don't- Guys let's drop this matter haha let's just ditch class and stay up here today.' He pushed me inside brushing off all the stares we were giving him. 

'Uh I don't think I can afford to skip classes today since it's my first day here.' I muttered softly. 'Don't worry about it the principal loves me I'll just talk to him about it.' He pat me on the back before walking off to the back. 

Daehwi gaped at him, 'Jinyoung hyung consider yourself lucky he's never done that for anyone before. Tsk he must like you a lot-' 'Lee Daehwi I can hear you so stop talking bull.' Jihoon hyung shouted back at us. 

Daehwi dropped his voice to a whisper before he continued, making sure Jihoon hyung couldn't hear us, '-but still, please remember what we told you hyung, don't fall for his charms, you're new and we've seen what happened many times before and we really don't want it to happen to you because you seem like a really good guy.' 

Samuel hung his arm around my shoulder, 'Yeah hyung anytime you need any advice or help just come to us, we'll help you in a heartbeat. And give Daehwi hyung your number too, we seriously can't trust Jihoon hyung to add you to our group chat, I bet he probably wanted your number for himself.' We all laughed about it while walking to the back of the rooftop.

 

_____________________________________

Hi guys!! updates will be every 4 days (and on the characters in the story's birthdays!! do leave comments to let me know how it is ❤

twitter -> @ultswoojin ♡