I don’t wanna love you

f(Kryber) - I Don't Wanna Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*’s pov

 

A leaf falling gentlely on my head.

 

“So I am not invisible?” I chuckle and remove the leaf off my head.

 

It will freak out any human being if they see a left floating on mid air right?

 

My vision heighten as I see a teenager couple walking out of the classroom. The girl in front while the guy following behind. She bit her inner lips as if upset about something.

 

Tell me, who made my princess angry? I will punish him.

 

My hands clutch tightly.

 

My hearing sharpen to hear the conversation of the couple that are 250 metres away. Finally the guy piss me off by his aegyo but win his princess’s forgiveness.

 

A croaked smile spreads across my cold face but it is not the smile to express my happiness but to balance the feelings in my heart.  The moment when I witnessed the guy holding her hand, I felt my heart was pricked with needle, the pain was slowly but steady. The pair of hands that was once belonged to me is now in the embrace of another man.

 

I raise my hands and take a hard look at it. They are beautiful like masterpieces, flawless and even glittering under the sunlight but they are bitterly cold. No one can imagine the wrong doings that this pair of hands had done. The number of lives that they had destroyed.

 

Casting my vision back, I regret immediately. The guy sneak on his girl and peck on her left face. She looks stun for a while before touching her invaded face and looks down.

 

She still enjoy surprise huh?

 

My heart reacts again, this time like knife scraping her piece by piece. Liquid well up my eyes and flow down as if it is part of nature.

 

“Faded love won’t make a difference?” Tasting my own salty tears. “It is all bull!” I shout loud not afraid of been heard by anyone for no one can hear me.

 

“Hey…”

 

Sica drifts over gracefully, pivot me to face her. She embraces me giving me warm comfort though she is as cold as me. my hair. “Shh.. It is ok. You will be ok. You are a fighter. You are a strong fighter.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter