I don’t wanna love you X4

f(Kryber) - I Don't Wanna Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

?'s pov

 

Where am i?

 

I pivot around frantically to see my unfamiliar environment. Seeing the green of trees and plants release some of my anxiety. I trek carefully around the forest and slowly. Each step i take, my heart beats slower as she knows what is coming. I look down and see myself in my pink crew neck and long sleeve sweater.

 

Hey I really look good in pink. I praise myself.

 

My legs seem to know their way, they bring me to a Victorian mansion. I stand amaze in front of it, admiring the building. Before i could finish seeing the whole exterior of the building, my legs walk on their own. In a blink of eye, i am on top of the building next to a tall dark chimney.

 

No no, legs. My dear legs please don’t do it to me.

 

It ignored my pleading.

 

Nooooo.....

 

I opened my mouth big to scream at the top of my lungs , preparing to fall to death but no voice comes out! Surprisingly, I land with no sound as well.

 

Gravity is taking a break?

 

Pitch black in front of me. I lift my hand trying to see but fail to see anything.

 

Where am I? 

 

I in the dark and find wood board in front of me. I push it but to not valid. I am about to give up when my hands slide it open revealing rays of light in!  Before I could slide to open a little more, I hear hurried footsteps.

 

"Baby, listen to me. Go back to hospital." A low husky voice pleads.

 

That voice?!?

 

I try to get a peek but can’t, only get a small view of their feet. A lady in Victorian white dress covering her legs totally and a man in black tailored pant with black polished shoes.

 

"I don’t want to!" An angelic voice replies and she stamps her feet.

 

"Baby, please..." The other sound almost begging.

 

" Don’t you love me? " She asked.

 

"Of cos, I do. I did everything for you!" The low voice sounds a little work up.

 

"If you love me, then give me what I want!" She increases her volume a little and sounds annoyed.

 

“I cant, baby, you should know why? I have explained to you the agony you will face if you have it. It is for a lifetime, there is no other way to reverse it.” The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter