Whose book is this?

Loving You isn't a Fault

-Your POV-

 

It’s been a while since that date (if it can be called like that) and I often spent my time with him. Ji eun and Yoseob couldn’t stop asking me about our relationship and I keep saying,’There isn’t something between us ,’and it’s truly like that for real,we aren’t dating.

I keep yawning for x times since I entered the university library,trying hard to concentrated on my task,but I can’t.Finally I scratced my head,frustrated,and close those hell book.

“Aish,what’s wrong with my life if I could’t solve all of those stoichiometry and saponification reaction!”

Yoseob glanced at me and smirked,”Then it’s your fault choosing Chemistry degree!”

“What the hell did you just say?” He laughed at me before the librarian gave us “shush” glare. Ji eun came with ton of books.

“Did you two debating useless thing again?Hey,Seobie couldn’t you just give up to Gi young?I thought you’re older than her.”

He looked down at me,”If it was stubborn Hwang Gi young.I swear,I would never ever give up,”

I glared him and packed my things to my bag,”Okay,I left first.I almost late for my parttime job.Bye Ji eun,bye jerk seobie!”I gave him devil smile.

“Yah!” he shouted as I walked away,left them apologizing to the librarian for the noise we made.

 

Same day 08:30 PM

 

Today is the busiest day ever during my parttime experience.It’s a midsummer day,so there are bunch of people bought ice cream from our stall.Unfortunately,one of parttimer didn’t come today.So,I’m in charge cleaning the stall.When I clean the corner table,I found a book.’Maybe it belongs to our costumer,I’ll give it to owner ahjumma then,’I thought.I take that book.’Wow,it’s a sketchbook.It’s not a sin if I peek a little,right?’

 

-end of Your POV-

 

Her eyes widened as she saw pictures of herself inside the books.Page by page and she still her picture until the last page.’Whose this belong to?’ She back to the first page and read the passage wrote there.

 

  “I was the silent one who said that  was never going to have one-sided love in my life, That I was going to meet someone who loves me,but you’re the girl that broke all of that,how sad is this.You’re the first girl who changed me this much”.

 

“What’s on earth going on?”She didn’t feel she is pretty enough to have a stalker,after all.She looked around and her eyes catch a man squat under the table searching something,she couldn’t see his face clearly.She approached him,her heart beat faster as she come nearer.

“Sorry,what are you doing here?We already close.”That man stand up,so she could see his face.He scratched his head uncomfortably and smiled to her.

“Gi young-ah.So,you worked here?”Her jaw almost dropped when he saw that he is Lee Junho.She tighten her grip to the book.’Could it be him?’,she thought.

“Wae?Gi young-ah?Are you OK?”

 

-short chapter-

mianhae