His Story

Loving You isn't a Fault

A Few Weeks Later

               

Since that (chapter 1)  You,Ji Eun,Yo Seob,and Junho  often spent time together.

 

 Sunday 09:00 AM

 You still in your deep sleep when your cellphone rang.

 

-Your POV-

                Aish,It’s too early to bother my sleep.

                “Yeoboseyo?”

                “Gi Young-ah?” ji eun talk cheerfully.

                “What’s wrong ji eun?”

                “I really need your help today.”

                “Speak up.”

                “Junho oppa asked me to go to painting exhibition today,but I couldn’t came.My parents need me to help them do special order.Could you accompany Junho-oppa,please?”

                “ok.”

                “Gomawo, Gi young-ah.You’re my only true best friend forever.I’ll call him right now.”

                “Wait,What time I must go?”

                “Half hour from now.I think he’ll pick you.Bye Gi young.”

                That Ji eun always unpredictable,I sighed and dragged myself to bathroom.After take a bath and changing clothes,I went downstairs and see my brother prepare breakfast.

                “So,what’s going on with our sleeping beauty to wake up this early,huh?”He asked me while continue fry scrambled egg.Since highschool,I and my brother,Chansung move to Seoul from our hometown,Daegu.

                “I’ll hang out with my friends.”I pull dining room’s chair and start eating.Suddenly,I hear the bell’s rang and Chansung go to open the door.He saw Junho standing there and look him from head to toe.

                “Who are you?I haven’t seen you before.”

                I grabbed my purse and ran to them.

                “He’s my friend,oppa.I’ll go with him.”Then Junho bowed to Chansung politely.

                “Hello,I’m Lee Junho.Gi Young’s friend.”

                “Ok,I’ll go then,oppa.”

                Chansung glanced at me and say,”Remember,don’t back too late or you won’t get your dinner.”then he gave his last glare at Junho,”And you,take care of her or everyone’ll see your dead body in Hankang river tomorrow.”Junho smiled at him.

                “Of course I will.”

               

-end of your POV-

 

No one’s POV

Junho take you with his car.

“Gi Young-ah,your brother really is...”

“Annoying?”you furrowed your eyebrows.

“Hmm... annoying in different ways,but it’s normaI if his sister is so pretty like you,I thought.”He glanced at you.You looked down and blushing.Seeing you like that,he laughed.

“Oppa,I don’t know you could be cheesy like this.”

“I’m not joking.”You looked at him,saw serious expression on his face.You try to avoid his gaze by look outside the car’s window,try to get rid of your ridiculous thought.However your heart can’t stop bumping.You started to change the  topic,you see most of stuff in his car are ice cream’s shaped.

“By the way,why do you like ice cream that much?”

“It’s embarassing.”He took a deep sigh and continue his words,”my bestfriend used to like that so much.”

“Used to?”

“Yes,maybe she’s seeing us from heaven now.”He looked far.

“I’m sorry to hear that.”

“You don’t have to.I know she’d found her happiness now.”

 

=Flashback=

 

(when Junho was junior high school student)

 

“Hey,Hyunah..Wait!”

“C’mon!I haven’t seen a boy so sluggish like you.” She headed to ice cream stall and ordered two ice creams.Then she gave one of it to Junho.

“Here.Eat this!”

“Choco-mint?I think I’ve told you I prefer cappucino than this.”

“Yah,Lee Junho!Just be silent and eat it!”

Junho munched his ice cream and Hyunah continue bubbling like she always do.

“Do you know why I like ice cream this much?”Junho shook his head.

“Everyone knew ice cream is delicious,especially when it’s a treat.It must be more delicious than spent their $2,5 to bought things which will finished less than 10 minutes.It’s the same as when there is someone who take care much to us.Even though we didn’t ask they to do it,but they continued give it sincerely.Gave something that we don’t really want but actually we need it.”She smiled.

Junho looked indifferent but he continue listen to her bubbling.

“But,when we accidentally dropped that ice cream,we’ll be regret for that although it’s a free stuff.”She stared at the ground.Junho could see what she mean.

“You lost someone important?”

“Actually no,but I felt like that way.”Her lips looked little trembled,”Geez,I don’t want to cry in front of loser like you.”

“Hyunah-ah...”

She suddenly stand up and grabbed her backpack.

“I feel like it’s going to be rain.Let’s go home.”

Junho followed her steps away.He never saw this cheerful girl so sad like this.

 

That was the last day Junho meet Hyunah,the next day and the days after,she never came to school.When he tried to visit her,he only saw empty house with ‘SOLD’ plank in front of it.Few months later,he hear that his bestfriend has passed away.He’s too sad to found out the reason of her death.

 

=End of Flashback=

sorry for grammar mistakes

comments are welcomed^^