Chapter 2

Sleepy Jungie

Sleepy Jungie (EunJiRi Bonus)

"Get up!" Jiyeon-oppa whipped her perfect dark hair, however a bang still covered one eye. Alarmed and scared, the two unnies got out of bed and lifted their arms above their head. They looked at each other, both knew Jiyeon had started to sleep walk too. With her empty eyes, J-oppa stared at the both of them. "I'm taking her back from you!"

Qri decided to play her part and act as Eunjung's lover. "Umm.. I'm not giving you Eunjung!" She grabbed Eunjung by the arm and the two of them ran out of the room.

"Yah! Get back here!" J-oppa ran after them, trying to shoot them with her fake gun. "Why isn't this working?" she believed everything was real.. Jiyeon threw away the gun and continued the chase. Eunjung tripped, "Ow, wait for me!" she reached out a hand to Qri. Before Qri could reach out her own hand, Jiyeon kicked her away, making her hit her back against the wall. Eunjung slowly got up before realizing J-oppa was throwing a flurry of fists at her, she had no ability to defend herself at the moment so all she could do was shield her face with her arms. Jiyeon grabbed her by the arm and pushed her to the side causing her to fall a second time. "Don't hurt Qri!!" Eunjung begged as lied there on the floor, she felt dizzy and fainted.

"Yes, I sent those ninjas!" J-oppa confessed.

J-oppa grabbed Q-oppa's wrists and pinned them to the wall causing her to wince. Qri couldn't do anything but stare at the sleep walking Jiyeon, hoping that she would wake up. She had no other choice but to keep playing her role. She decided to keep tough and see what happens, "So you think you can take Eunjung from me?!" she stared into J-oppa's eyes. She saw tears roll down her attacker's cheeks.

"No..Q-oppa.." J-oppa cried, "What do you mean? I'm taking you from Eunjung!" She held Qri's wrists tighter so she couldn't wriggle. "Wae! Why don't you love me!" J-oppa screamed at Q-oppa. "It turns out the fight wasn't over Eunjung but over me!" Qri thought.

Qri's mouth dropped open, she was a bit confused about their love triangle now. The sleep walking Jiyeon closed her eyes, letting a few more tears roll down her cheeks. She moved in her lips closer to Qri. She was leaning in for a kiss! Qri tried to turn her head or back away but in the end she gave in and allowed Jiyeon to take her lips. They were about a centimeter apart when..Jiyeon woke up.

"Wah, what are we doing here?" Jiyeon stared at Qri in the face. She quickly turned away and covered her face with both her hands in embarrassment. "Yah! What were we doing?" she yelled. Qri was relieved that she didn't have to kiss Jiyeon but deep inside, she almost wanted J-oppa to continue, she blushed. "You were sleep walking too.." she explained.

"YOU!" Eunjung yelled angrily, causing the two short haired girls to turn their heads in shock. "I took care of those ninjas, and now I will take of you! You won't take Q-oppa away from me!" Eunjung's eyes were dimmed yet again. She ran towards Jiyeon.

"Ahh!!" Jiyeon screamed, she had no idea what was going on. Qri hugged her closely and shield her from what was to come next.

"Q-qri-oppa..why are you protecting her?" Eunjung stopped before throwing a punch. She was in dreamworld again.

Qri thought of what to do next, Eunjung could fight in her sleep, Jiyeon could fight in her sleep, but what could Q-oppa do? She didn't need to fight, because...

She was already drop dead gorgeous.

Using her charm, Qri acted the y charming side of Q-oppa. "It's not about her, Eunjung," She gently pushed Jiyeon away. "It's about us.." She flipped her hair in way that some male k-pop stars did in front of screaming fan girls.

"Oh Qri-oppa.." the sleep walking Eunjung felt her knees go weak.

"Omo! It's working," Qri thought to herself. She wondered how often she actually slept walked, but at the moment, she was doing a very good job pretending. "Please stop fighting," she said in the most gentlest voice.

"But.. everyone's trying to take you away from me!" Eunjung whined, tears swelled in her eyes. A droplet ran down her cheek. Qri motioned her hand and caught the tear with her thumb on the crying girl's cheek. With her other hand, she pressed two fingers on Eunjung's lips, signaling her to be quiet, then, she spoke, "You're the only one for me, Eunjung," Qri brought Eunjung closer for a hug causing her to faint in her arms. She had successfully calmed the fighting machine down.

Jiyeon's mouth was wide open, "You have qreat acting skills Qri-unnie! I mean, Oppa!" she laughed. Her laughter was followed by a sigh, they were finally all safe for now. Qri placed Eunjung down gently and yawned, "It's been an eventful morning, I think I could go for a nap." And with that Qri, fell asleep.

_____

"Aigoo.." Soyeon sighed as she dressed her bruises with several ice packs while sitting on her bed, she was sore all over, dealing with Eunjung had taken a toll on all of them. "Oww.." she pressed and ice pack on her back. She felt two arms grab her shoulders from behind, her heart suddenly sank.

"Relax.." an attractive voice said.

"Q-qri?" Soyeon asked. The two hands on her shoulders started to give her a relaxing massage, not too gentle but not too rough either. About five minutes later, she didn't care how weird the situation was, she was enjoying her the relief of her sores.

"Feeling better?" The person behind her revealed them self and appeared in front of her. Soyeon opened her eyes and saw that it was Qri with the same boyish haircut.

"Aish, are you still pretending to be Q-oppa?" Soyeon questioned, almost a bit annoyed.

"Pretending?" Q-oppa was oblivious, "Why would I pretend?" Her smile could make any girl melt.

"Um.." Soyeon couldn't place it, but she begun to blush too, "Just go!" She pointed out the door.

"Ah, wait," Q-oppa grabbed a band aid and placed it on Soyeon's cheeks, "That's better," She walked out the door.

Soyeon's face turned red, she couldn't understand why she was blushing. Why did she find Qri attractive?? "Oh! I forgot to get a good look at her face!" Maybe Qri was sleep walking after all, Soyeon thought.

_____

An hour later, Soyeon decided that she should apologize to Qri and walked towards her dorm room. However, on the inside, she felt that there was a more intimate reason she was there as well. She held a small gift in her hand as if she wanted to date someone but she kept telling herself that it was just an apology gift for yelling at Qri.

"Omo, Boram! What are you doing here?" Soyeon had bumped into her unnie.

"M-me? What are you doing here??" Boram held a small plate of food in her hand, "I'm g-giving these to Qri," she blushed. Soyeon noticed her arms were wrapped in bandages as well.

"Soyeon-unnie! Boram-unnie!" Hyomin came by, "What are you guys doing here???" she held a love letter in her hand, perhaps it was addressed to Qri. She wore a smile on her face which dropped when she saw her unnies.

"Why's there a crowd here?!!" Hwayoung appeared secretively, "Is everyone here to see Qri? I just wanted to thank her for a massage and dressing my wounds.." Her voice trailed off..

At that moment everyone knew Qri had paid a visit to them all.

Qri walked out of her room, and to her surprise, almost everyone was there. "Omo! What's going on??" She was being bombarded by gifts and signs of love and affection. She wasn't even wearing her boyish outfit anymore.

When it Soyeon finally had her turn, she hesitantly gave Qri her present, "So.." Soyeon hesitated again, "Was I talking to Q-oppa or was it you?"

"Ah, I really don't know.." Qri was clueless..

Nonetheless, they hugged each other. Qri slightly smirked at the corner of her lips and pecked Soyeon on the cheek with her lips.

or maybe she wasn't clueless...

The End

Meanwhile...

"I don't want to be enemies in our sleep!" Jiyeon cried.

"We're not, we'll never be!" Eunjung hugged her maknae Jiyeon tightly.