Chapter 1

Sleepy Jungie

Sleepy Jungie (EunRi)

"Oh Qri-oppa," Eunjung looked deep into her lover's eyes, "Why are you so hot?"

Qri brushed her boyish hair aside, however, it still managed to droop it's way back and cover her eye. She looked intensely at Eunjung with all the passion she could muster. "Not as hot as you, Eunjung" she said cooly.

"Kyaa~" Eunjung spazzed. She couldn't believe she was finally with the girl or boy..or girl of her dreams. "Am I dreaming?" She stared at the beautiful Qri, she had fallen in love with the new haircut of hers since they started filming Lovey Dovey.

"Eunjung...Eunjung, Eunjung, Eunjung!" Qri kept repeating.

"Omo! What is it?" Eunjung's vision begun to blur and some light shone at her eyes.

_____

Eunjung slowly blinked and opened her eyes. It was a dream after all! Aigoo..

"Wake up Jungie!" Qri shook her, "We're about to perform! You can't sleep every time we have car ride!" she continued to shake Eunjung. Eunjung yawned and stretched out her arms, she had almost forgotten that it was time to perform Lovey Dovey at Inkigayo. Reluctantly, she followed Qri out of the car and headed to their performance.

_____

"Whoo! That was tiring!" Soyeon exclaimed as they all entered their dressing room. She slumped onto the couch and stared at the ceiling. "That was another work out, wasn't it?" Although she was looking upward, she could tell someone had sat next to her, she reached out one arm and felt a smooth shoulder. Soyeon tapped the person beside her and when there was no response she turned her head to look and what she witnessed didn't surprise her.

"Are you sleeping again Eunjung??" Soyeon sighed. The poor girl was completely knocked out.

_____

"Wah! You have to try some of this dessert Jung-ah!" Boram scooped a spoonful of ice cream and and sent it over to Eunjung's mouth. The group had gone out to eat out in celebration of their recent performance.

"Ah! My favorite flavor!" Eunjung gladly accepted. Boram smiled and scooped another spoonful and was about to feed her dongsaeng another bite when...

"ZZzzzzz..." Eunjung fell asleep yet again.

"My poor Eunjung is so tired.." Boram sighed to herself.

_____

"Oh I see... So that's how you do the scary scenes.." Jiyeon was reading her script for her latest movie. She dragged her hair in front of her face and looked upwards trying to create a creepy facial expression but burst out laughing, unable to maintain it.

"Yah! Be more professional!" Eunjung scolded, however, she too was giggling. "Just follow my lead," she begun to train Jiyeon with her facial expressions again.

"Hey Unnie?" Jiyeon asked, "How do you act dead?" She had always wondered how actors and actresses were so perfect in such dramatic scenes.

"That's easy," Eunjung lied on the floor and was completely still. Her eyes were closed and her body didn't even shift up and down as she breathed. Jiyeon was curious as she looked at her unnie's demonstration of her expert acting skills. She decided to mess with Eunjung for fun and tickled her sides, however, there was no response.

"Hmm.." Jiyeon tried again and her fingers tickled under Eunjung's feet.

Still no response.

Jiyeon brought her head closer, right above the actress, "I guess she's slee-" Jiyeon was dead wrong, as Eunjung quickly opened her eyes and pounced Jiyeon when she had gotten close enough. Reaching out both hands, she tickled Jiyeon without mercy, "So you like tickling huh?!"

"Yah! Stop! Hahaha," Jiyeon yelled while uncontrollably laughing. Eunjung had caught her in a trap. After what seemed like forever, Eunjung finally stopped and laughed, "You're so cute," she hugged Jiyeon tightly.

"Arasso arasso, you can get off now!" Jiyeon attempted to push Eunjung away.

"Zzzz..." Eunjung didn't respond.

"Not again!" Jiyeon attempted to push Eunjung away but unfortunately she was still stuck..

_____

"I'll save you Qri-oppa!" Eunjung screamed. It seemed as if two mysterious ninjas were trying to steal her Qri-oppa away from her. "I'll keep you safe!" she assured her lover.

"I love you Eunjung!" Qri confessed as her Lovey Dovey boyish haircut hovered above one eye while. A tear rolled down her cheek.

"I'll protect you!" Eunjung shoved Qri away and told her to run. "I'll hold them off!" The two ninjas drew closer to the both of them.

"I won't leave you!" Qri responded but was interrupted. Just then, the two ninjas got between them and kidnapped Qri and ran off into the darkness.

"Oh no you don't!" Eunjung ran at super speed and jumped using her Taekwondo skills to kick the nearest ninja causing them to slip and fall to the ground. "Where is Qri!?" Eunjung demanded an answer. A hand grabbed her shoulder, she grabbed the hand and tossed the attacker right in front of her.

"Now you will tell me where you're keeping her!"

_____

"Wake up!" Hyomin spoke urgently, "Qri's gone missing!" As she shook Eunjung awake, she had her other hand hold an ice pack to her back. "Ow..."

Eunjung opened her eyes, "Huh...Omo Hyomin! What happened to you?" She sat up from her bed and looked around, Hyomin looked hurt and everything was a mess. "W-where's Qri?" she asked.

Hyomin rubbed her back once more. "I'm not sure, but I can't find her! Someone came in last night and beat us up!" she answered. Hwayoung entered the room, holding and ice pack to her elbow while limping on one leg. "You too Hwayoung?" Eunjung's jaw dropped. Hwayoung only nodded her head slightly and looked down. Eunjung got out of bed and walked into the hallway of their dorm when she heard sound emitting from a closet door. Someone was banging on it! Eunjung swung the door opened, revealing Qri who jumped out and grabbed her.

"Yah it was you!" Qri had an angry look in her eyes and held on to Eunjung's shoulders tightly. "What were you thinking!"

"Omo, wha..." Eunjung was completely confused, she had no idea what was going on. Hwayoung and Hyomin ran into the hallway. They were apparently surprised that they finally found Qri.

"What happened?" Hwayoung asked.

"We thought you were kidnapped!" Hyomin had been looking for Qri since last night.

"Eunjung trapped me in the closet!" Qri explained.

_____

What really happened...

"Annyeong Eunjung!" It was late last night, Qri had noticed that Eunjung had been walking the dark halls by herself. It was weird for her to be up this late considering how often she slept throughout the day, "Aren't you sleepy? It's finally the right time to sleep," she joked. Eunjung only looked at her and said, "I'll protect you!" She pushed Qri into the closet and shut it.

"Yah what're you doing!!" Qri yelled from behind the door. Ignoring her unnie, Eunjung walked away and went into the dark living room where Hyomin and Hwayoung were talking after getting home from a long day.

"Good night Hwayoung," Hyomin yawned. They could barely see each other in the darkness.

"Night Hyominie," Hwayoung replied. Shuffling could be heard but neither could tell what it was. "Did you hear that?" Hwayoung shifted her eyes but she wasn't adjusted to the darkness yet.

"Um.." Hyomin turned around and could see nothing, "Who's there?" A gust of air whipped passed her. Something very fast was moving. "I-it's not funny.." she was becoming a bit worried and creeped out now. "Ow!" A foot kicked her in the back from behind, "Was that you Hwayoung??"

"No.." Hwayoung's voice trailed from a few feet in front of her, it couldn't have been Hwayoung, someone else was in the room. Hyomin kept walking around, reaching her hands out, hoping to find her attacker, but unfortunately a swift lower kick from out of nowhere caused her to fall right on her back. "Ahh!"

"Hyomin!" Hwayoung ran to the direction of Hyomin's voice. She reached out her arm and felt a shoulder. It couldn't have been Hyomin's, she was on the floor... before she knew it, her wrist was grabbed and she was lifted off her feet and slammed down on top of Hyomin.

"Ooof!" Hwayoung felt a body underneath her.

"Owww! Ugh..." Hyomin struggled to breath with Hwayoung's weight on top of her. Footsteps could be heard racing out of the room, their attacker had gotten away.

Hwayoung got off of Hyomin and walked around a bit wobbly before finding the light switch. Once the light was , they could see how much of a mess the living room was. "What just happened.." the maknae's mouth dropped open and her unnie sat there speechless.

_____

The sleepy Jungie had become a sleep walking taekwondo fighting machine, her subconscious urge to fight and protect Qri had awoken. She walked back into her own room and practiced a few of her jump kicks and super speedy punches, not caring that she was making a mess of her own room. "I'm tired," she yawned and 'fell asleep' back on to her bed. (she was already asleep actually)

_____

"Aigoo! Do I really have to stay like this?" Eunjung looked at her fellow T-ara members, all seven of them were in one place. Her hands were cuffed behind her back and one of her feet was chained to the leg of a chair. She was upset that no one felt safe around her.

"It'll only be for a little while!" Soyeon reassured her, "It's just until we figure out how to deal with your sleeping problem.." She looked over at Hyomin and Hwayoung who were still hurt from the night before and then she looked to Qri who was still pouting about being kept in the closet, "I wonder why she didn't attack Qri.." Soyeon thought to herself.

"Yah Soyeon ah, don't you think we're being too harsh?" Boram intervened, she went by Eunjung's side and tried to pull off the handcuffs but to no avail. "Don't hurt Jungie!" She hugged Eunjung tightly.

"We're not hurting her!" Soyeon explained, "We're trying to protect ourselves, it's only necessary!" But how could they stop a sleepwalking taekwondo Eunjung? Soyeon pondered for a solution. However, for now, they must keep Eunjung locked up during the night.

"Don't worry, we'll figure this out Eunjung!" Boram hugged her again.

"I hope so.." Eunjung looked at the poor injured Hyomin and Hwayoung, she couldn't believe she could unconsciously hurt others. All she had hoped for was a good night's rest and now even that was impossible..

_____

"Good night Eunjung!" Soyeon made sure Eunjung was where she was supposed to be, locked to her bed. They couldn't take any chances. Eunjung smiled at her unnie, she couldn't move her hands anyway. "I promise not to hurt anyone, I don't know why I would.." Eunjung's voice trailed off and she looked towards the floor, in a gloomy mood. Soyeon noticed this and walked over to the sleepy yet depressed girl and placed her hands on Eunjung's face. "Look, I know you wouldn't hurt anyone, we will figure this out, arasso?" Soyeon smiled but even at the back of her mind, she knew Eunjung was still a potential danger. The sleepy girl forced a smile back at her unnie and tried to keep positive.

About an hour later, Boram saw Soyeon and asked her quietly, "Is she asleep? Are we safe?" Soyeon nodded to Boram and motioned her to be quiet. It was time for them both to sleep as well. They were going to have another long day ahead of them.

"Well time for a midnight snack," Boram raided the refrigerator and pulled out a tray of chocolate chip cookies. Qri walked in the kitchen, yawning. "What's new?" she asked while she yawned yet again. She brought out of glass of milk. The three of them sat at the table, eating their late night snacks. After a while Qri dozed off and placed her head on the table.

"Annyeong!" A hand grabbed a cookie out of nowhere. Soyeon and Boram anxiously turned to look behind them an saw Eunjung.

"Omo! How did you get out?" Boram asked. She looked into Eunjung's eyes, they were dim and seemed to be glazed over.

Eunjung ignored Boram's question and placed hand on Soyeon's shoulder, "So you're the one who locked me up right?" Eunjung asked coldy. Shivers were sent down Soyeon's spine, she couldn't place what it was but she knew she wasn't talking to the real Eunjung. The next thing she knew, she was being pulled by the arm and tossed professionally across the room.

"Ahhh.." Soyeon rubbed her head, she blinked and noticed she was staring at the ceiling. Everything was happening so fast. She looked up and saw Eunjung was now approaching Boram.

"S-stop Eunjung!!" Boram grabbed the empty cookie tray and shielded herself from it. Eunjung only smirked and landed a punch, denting the metal tray making Boram gasp in terror. "Snap out of it!" Boram pleaded. "It's me, Boram!" The sleepwalking girl paid no attention, and laughed hysterically.

"I can beat all of you!" Eunjung exclaimed, she had become irrational, "Bring it on!" Suddenly a kick from behind her caused her to duck. "Who's there?" she turned around and saw Hyomin.

"It's payback time, Eunjung's subconsciousness!" Hyomin yelled, she was also backed up by Hwayoung who attempted to make fists and a defensive stance. Eunjung quickly maneuvered behind Hwayoung and grabbed her arms, and used them against Hyomin. The maknae closed her eyes as her fists were being used.

"Yah Hwayoung! How can you let her grab you so easily?" Hyomin spoke while trying to dodge Hwayoung's fists. Eunjung laughed at their game. "I'm tired of playing with you two," Eunjung was truly in villain mode. She pushed Hwayoung away from her, causing her to fall on top of Hyomin yet again..

"Are you okay, Soyeon?" Boram had rushed to Soyeon's side during the commotion.

"Yes.. look out!" Soyeon screamed. Eunjung was right behind Boram and she was looking ready to fight again. Boram turned around and nearly froze from fear but she saw another person behind Eunjung..someone with short hair??

"I think they've had enough, my beautiful Eunjung," Eunjung heard someone say to her. She turned around and her heart nearly skipped a beat. "Q-Qri-oppa?" Standing right there was Qri, still in her night clothes but she had apparently put on her Lovey Dovery hair style and looked like a cool boy once again. Boram looked at Qri, deep in the eyes, and saw that they were the same glazed dim set of pupils that Eunjung had. Were they both sleep walking?

"I missed you so much," Qri-oppa pulled Eunjung closer to her body and the two looked into each other's loving eyes. "Stay by me forever!" The two of them were entranced with one another. Eunjung was done with her rampage and a romantic scene had begun.

Soyeon opened in disbelief. It seems as if another sleep walking person is the only way to stop a dangerous sleep walking person. Hyomin and Hwayoung crept slowly towards Soyeon and Boram, and the four of them stared at the awkward scene in front of them.

"I promised to protect you Qri-oppa," Eunjung said with a tear rolling down her cheek from her glazed eye.

"It should be me protecting you babo," Qri replied to her lover, "But...shh don't talk anymore." She moved her lips closer to Eunjung's. The girl understood the signal and attached her lips to her lover's. Their lips connected to much surprise of the rest of their fellow members.

Boram covered her open mouth, Hwayoung gasped, and Hyomin's cheeks turned red. They couldn't believe what they were witnessing. Soyeon couldn't make anything of it either, she only knew that they were safe for the time being. The four of them huddled together in the living room until they fell asleep. No one wanted to come across their sleep walking members for the rest of the night. "Can't believe they kissed.." Boram whispered.

"Let's get out of here," Qri lead Eunjung away from the living room and they both spent a lovely time together until dawn.

_____

Eunjung blinked, the sun shone through the window. She felt an arm around her. She looked at her hands and feet and realized she wasn't locked to the bed any longer. "Omo! I must have gotten out!" She looked sat straight up and saw that Qri was sleeping beside her with her cute boy haircut. For some reason, she thought about her lips when she stared at Qri.

Qri slightly opened her eyes and yawned, looked around, and asked, "What am I doing in your room?" She was completely oblivious as well. She touched her hair, "Why am I wearing this wig again??" The two of them stared at each other, not knowing how to explain these awkward circumstances. However, she felt more free than she did in a long time and she couldn't explain it. Qri only smiled at her for no particular reason at all.

The End

But then....!

The door of Eunjung's room was kicked open. A girl with darker short hair, glazed and dim eyes, holding a gun entered the room.

"Get away from my girl now!" She pointed her gun at the both of them.

"J-jiyeon! What are you doing?" Eunjung exclaimed.

"Why are you wearing the wig too??" Qri asked.

J-oppa had arrived.