Chapter 8

Intimacy

Taehyung’s POV

 

Should I text her or not? Ugh I groan in frustration. Why can’t girls be the first person to text the boys? Why does this universe have to be like this? Why can’t girls know that it’s hard for guys to make the first move too?

 

“Dude, are you alright?”Jungkook asked.

 

I pouted, “I wanted to text Hana and I don’t know what to say or should I text her first because I mean look at me, I’m a super good looking guy and most girls chase me. They will be the first person to text me but Hana. Ugh..”I complained.

 

Jungkook laughed then he threw me a pillow, “In your dreams that Hana will like you back.”He said.

 

Like? Who said anything about like?

 

“I like Min Hana as a friend but not like that type of like. Dude..I have a girlfriend.”I said.

 

He scoffed, “Yeah right, I thought you broke up with her and now your target is Hana.”

What is he talking about? Why is he sounded so pissed? I like Hana as my little sister. I don’t know why but since the first day I’ve met her, I already felt like I know her that I wanna get to know her more and be close friends.

 

“I like her as my sister.”I said.

 

I smirked, “Ouhhh is Jungkook a little bit jealous?”I teased.

 

He rolled his eyes then smiled, “I’m not jealous.”He chuckled. “Why should I be?”

“Because you like Min Hana, that’s why.”I teased.

 

“But hyung, she’s my noona and ughh why do I always have a thing for noonas? Hyung do you think she likes me?” Jungkook asked.

 

Hana likes Jungkook? Well there’s only one way to find out if she likes him back and that is to ask her. How simple is that.

 

“I don’t know but don’t worry I’ll ask her.”I said.

 

Jungkook eyes widened, “Ya! Hyung, are you nuts?”

 

I shrugged, “Well that’s the only way to know if she likes you too. You know she’s single right? So that means she’s available but I don’t can’t promise if she doesn’t have a crush on me because most girls wants a piece of me. HEHEHE.”I let out an evil laugh.

 

Jungkook stuck his tongue out at me, “Yeah they all want a piece of your skinny meat.”

 

After spending hours and hours of playing video games with Jungkook, I stand up and straight my body. Ruffle my hair, “Dude, I’m kinda hungry so wanna go grab some Mcdonald’s?”I asked.

 

Jungkook nodded then he grab his car key and he drive all the way to Mcdonald’s. We were suppose to get the drive through but Jungkook wants to hangout in Mcdonald’s so yeah.

 

When we got inside Mcdonald’s, I see a familiar back figure with a boy in front of that familiar looking girl. I squint my eyes to get a better look, hoping the girl turn around so I can see her face. Her back looks like Hana but that’s impossible because Hana is single. She doesn’t have a boyfriend right?

 

“Hyung, what do you want to order?”Jungkook asked.

 

“Oh hmm just give me cheeseburger deluxe and a medium size coke please.”

 

After we got our order, we walk pass the familiar girl and yeah I was right. It is Hana and who the hell is that boy? They look so happy.

 

“Yah..hyung .. That’s Hana.”Jungkook said.

 

I nodded , my head is still puzzled. Hana still doesn’t notice that we’re here because she is too busy talking and laughing with that boy that looks like around our age.

 

“Who’s that guy?”Jungkook asked.

 

“I don’t know. Wait here.”I said then I made my way to their table.

 

Hana looked at me with her big eyes. She smiles and greet me “Oh Taehyung! You’re here.”Hana said.

 

I nodded, “Yeah and so is Jungkook anyways hmm.. who is this guy?”I asked pointing at the boy.

Hana smiled at him then he introduce himself to me, he shake hands with me “I’m Hana’s fiance.My name is Kazuma Mitch.”He said.

 

I blinked a couple of times, still freaking confused on what’s going on and why is it all the sudden that Hana has a fiance when she never tell me nor Jungkook that she’s in a relationship. I thought she was single. What the heck?

 

I laughed awkwardly, “Are you kidding me?”I asked the guy.

 

He shook his head and smiled, “We’re gonna get married next year.”

 

Wow, thanks a lot Min Hana. Thanks for not telling us.

 

“Taehyung, hmm..he’s right. We’re gonna get married next year and I’m sorry because I never tell you guys about him. It’s all the sudden so yeah.. but don’t worry you and Jungkook are definitely invited to the wedding.”She smiled.

 

I was going to say something but Jungkook comes and greet Hana.

 

“Aye whats up noona.”He smiled.

 

Hana smiles back, “Jungkook meet my fiance Kazuma.”

 

I look at Jungkook and his face just fell that he looks so sad, I’m on the other side just try to catch up on what’s going on. I feel like Hana is going through something right now and she doesn’t tell us the full story.

 

Jungkook nodded, “Ouh I didn’t know..I thought you were single.”

 

Kazuma stands up, “She’s not single anymore. We’re going to get married next year. Hana did mention about you two. You guys look like the type of guys I want to hang out with since Hana told me that you two are her friends in high school so are you guys free anytime?”He asked.

 

Well that’s funny, why do I feel like I wanted to punch this guy’s face when he didn’t even do anything to us.

 

Jungkook shook his head, “Sorry but we’re always busy.. anyways, I’m hungry but it’s nice to meet you two. Have a happy life.”Jungkook said then he grab my wrist and pull me away from them and back to our table.

 

The couple left right after we sit down, Hana gave me an apologetic look which makes me confused. There is something fishy going on and I need to find out about it.

 

“I don’t trust that guy.”I said.

 

Jungkook sighed, “Whatever, I don’t care anymore. Hana never told us that she has a boyfriend and now he’s her fiance? We would never found out about it if we didn’t see them in here.”He said.

 

“Hana is mysterious, there is something she doesn’t tell us and I want to know what it is. Call me a stalker or someone that doesn’t mind his own business but I know that I gotta find out who that boy is.”I said.

 

Jungkook threw a fries at me, "Why waste your time on a girl that is going to get married next year. Obviously she doesn't want us to know about she's in a relationship because she's really our friend, she would have tell us about it."

 

"Yeah you're right but we got to find out why she never tell us and who's that boy and which family is he from. He looks like a foreigner or just mixed blood."I said. 

 

Jungkook pouted, "Whatever.."