Chapter 12

Intimacy

Hana's POV 

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Taehyung is my friend!"I shouted. 

Kazuma is getting annoying, he thinks he can just come to my place and act like he's my mother telling me not to hangout with Taehyung and telling me what to do. We just met because of this whole arranged marriage thing. 

He sighed heavily, "Listen! Taehyung is toxic..He cut you off before and now you're letting him be your friend again?"He said. 

So what? I understand why Taehyung cut me off. Everyone has their own thoughts and problems but for Taehyung, I feel like I'm secure around him and I don't want to end our friendship even if I'm married to Kazuma and he has no right to tell me what I should. It's my life after all, I met Taehyung first before I even know Kazuma. 

"Please don't tell me what to do, you're just my fiance and fyi I know Taehyung before I even met you. He's a nice guy.."I said. 

He ruffled his hair, "You're really stubborn aren't you?"He said. 

I nodded, "Taehyung is like my brother to me and I can't never lose him again. Please Kazume I hope you understand."I said. 

He sighed and his expression turned soft as he pull me closer to give me a hug, "I understand but just be careful with him."He said. 

I glad that he actually cares about me but he misunderstood about Taehyung and I hope that one day he and Taehyung will get along. 

"I should go now, dad wants me to attend another business meeting. I'll take you out for dinner later. I'll message you when you should get ready."He said. 

I smiled, "Take care."

We bid goodbye and can I just say that I felt butterflies inside my stomach when he gave me a hug just now. Am I having a crush on my fiance already? 

I shook my head while giggling, "That was cute of him though." I murmured. 

I my television so I can watch my favorite show called F.R.I.E.N.D.S. It's time to make myself laugh by watching this comedy show. 

Suddenly my phone rings then I look at the caller ID, "It's Taehyung."I smiled. 

"Let's hang out."He said. 

"Sure but where?"I asked. 

"Just get your down here, I'm waiting outside your apartment."He said. 

I giggled, "Oh okay.."

I quickly put on my jeans and hoodie with my beanie and converse high because it's pretty chill outside and I don't want to get a cold. 

As soon as I get out from my apartment, I see Taehyung there standing with a motorcycle? He knows how to ride a motorcycle? Well that's new, I didn't know he owns a super nice bike. 

"You own this thing?"I asked while pointing it out. 

He nodded with a smirk plastered on his face, "Chicks dig it."He said. 

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah right, I'm not gonna ride that with you. Are you nuts? Do you even have an extra helmet?"I said. 

He pouted, "Oh come on Hana and of course I have an extra helmet. What kind of cousin do you think I am?"He said. 

Now he's starting to call me cousin again after he just confessed his feelings towards me? That was weird Taehyung. 

"Okay fine, this is my first time to ride a bike so please be careful."I said. 

He nodded then he lend me an extra helmet. 

It's actually fun to ride a bike, I can feel the wind blowing my hair but then Taehyung decided to go fast. My heart was beating so loud because heck it's nerve-wrecking. 

"Yah! Slow down!"I shouted. 

Then he stops at an abandoned train railway, the place is not scary but more like peaceful looking to me. 

"This place is so peaceful isn't it?"Taehyung said. 

My eyes widened then I look at him, can I just say that he has really amazing side view. This guy has the same thoughts with me sometimes. Does he read my mind or something?

"Yeah."I said. 

"I don't want you to marry him when I just found out that it's an arranged marriage. That's just stupid, how can you help someone's problem by marrying? It's not the only option."He said. 

Yeah, he has a point but if this is what my dad's best friend who had been looking out for me ever since my parents died, wants me to marry Kazuma then I should. He only wants what's best for me and besides Kazuma is a nice guy too. 

"I have no other choice Taehyung."I responded. 

Taehyung sighed, "What if I can help pay the debt so you won't marry him. Hana, this is absurb don't you think? You don't even have feelings for that guy."

Feelings? Who said anything about feelings. To be honest I think I develop some feelings towards Kazuma but I'm not sure yet because we just starting to get to know each other. 

"No Taehyung, please just.."

"What?"He said cutting me off.

"Taehyung ah..even if me and Kazuma get married. You will always be the first boy I'm comfortable with and I won't forget about you."I said. 

He turn to me and knock my head lightly, "Yah! are you deaf just now? I told you, I don't want you to marry him and I won't let that happen."He said. 

My eyes widened, is he being serious? Why does he sound so confident.

"You're joking right."I said. 

He shook his head, "Nope. I won't let go of someone that makes me feel like home."He said.