Pain.

Secret Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae look outside the glass window. Its been 2 days since he admitted into the ward. His back pain coming to him again and they doesn't have any choice other than send him to the hospital. Now he can sit up but his movement still slow and he can't bend his body yet.

"Do you want to eat something, Youngjae?" His manager voice ringing into his ears. He turn to him.

"I want to eat chicken.. Can you go buy it for me?" 

"Chicken? Okay.. I will call someone to accompany you when i'm gone.."

"No..hyung...i want to be alone... "

His manager look at him for a moment before nodded and went out.

Youngjae look at the window again and stare at the dark sky. s must be practicing for their fan meeting right now. He want to be with them but his company don't let him joining them until he fully recover. Suddenly his phone ringing and he pick it up. It's from Jaebum. Jaebum's calling him.

"Hello...?" Jaebum's voice greeting him. Youngjae smile.

"Hello.."

"How do you feel? Any better?"

"Hmmm... It's getting better.. Where are you?"

"I'm in the car.. We just finish meeting..."

"Yaaaa..Youngjae ah..i miss you.." Jackson loud voice can be heard mixing with BamBam's. 

Youngjae smile. He hear Jaebum scolding them and ask to keep quiet because he want to talk with Youngjae.

He miss them. 

"Sorry Youngjae.. They all so noisy.. We will visiting you later.. Wait for us okay.."

"Okay..."

"....."

"......."

"You want to say something to me?" Youngjae can hear concern in Jaebum's voice. He stay silent for a moment. 

"No...come visit me later..i'll wait..." Youngjae hope Jaebum didn't catch his trembling voice just now. After saying goodbye, he put his phone on the table and laying on his bed. His eyes turn teary and he keeps staring at the white ceiling.

He miss all s. And Jaebum. He miss Jaebum so much. 2 days feels longer when he's staying alone in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter