Jaebum×Youngjae

Secret Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He walk into his room and throw his body onto the bed. He just finished their schedule for today and just come back home. All of his other members were eating at the living room but he isolated himself in his room. He doesn't have any mood and his energy already drained. He's very tired . Mentally tired. And it was because of one person. He didn't know whats wrong but Jaebum keeps ignoring him this few days. He try to start a conversation with him but he answered it coldly. He know that Jaebum was not feeling well but seeing his cold attitude towards him make him feels hurt.

"Youngjae ah..."

He turn to that voice. It was Mark at the door.

"You okay? Why you didn't eat with us?" he asked. Youngjae bring his body up and smile toward Mark.

"I don't have an appetite .. Don't worry..you can eat without me.."

"Are you sure?"

He nodded. Seeing his tired face, Mark just smile and close the door. Leaving him alone. 

Its just an excuse. He actually don't want to face Jaebum yet. He still feel sulky about his attitude toward him. Slowly he take off his thick jacket and his clothes. He need to take a shower and calm himself. Once again the door being open. He turn around and saw Jaebum standing behind him. He frowned and turn his body around.

"What's wrong? Are you feeling not well?" he asked. Youngjae shook his head without turn to him. 

"Let's eat..you didn't eat since this morning.." Jaebum said slowly. He know Youngjae's body is weak and starving himself would make it worse. He hold his arm before Youngjae pull his hand. Jaebum startled.

"I want to take a bath..you can eat with them..i will eat later.." Youngjae walk towards the door before his arm being pulled and his body turn around facing him. 

"What's wrong? Tell me.." He asked again. Youngjae gulped. He can't stand seeing Jaebum angry face like that. And he can feel his grip on his hand tightened.

"Nothing's wrong..please.." he push Jaebum's hand before walk away. He went to the bathroom outside of his room next to the kitchen. Jaebum follow him from behind and push the door before Youngjae close it. He slamm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter