Jealousy.

Secret Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone knows Jaebum is a charismatic leader and he doesn't show his emotions. However, when its about his sunshine,Youngjae, Jaebum sometimes can't control his jealousy and always try to keep him by himself.

 

COCO.

Everyone can't sleep with Youngjae except him. That include youngjae's dog, Coco. One night Jaebum went to Mark and Youngjae's room but found Youngjae sleeping in his bed while hugging coco in his arm. The next morning, Youngjae awake and found Jaebum instead snooping behind him. Jaebum has thrown out Coco and Mark and they were sleeping in his and Jackson room instead. On Jackson's bed actually.

 

A FAN.

​​​​​​While in a concert, they will interact with their fans and Jaebum will always restrain himself whenever Youngjae doing aegyo to their fan. Infront of other members and fans, he will just laugh it off and stay at side. However, thats not the end. Youngjae will be punish everytime he act cutely. The punishment? Doing a y dance infront of Jaebum. Only him. Thats why Youngjae's y dance has improved.

 

A FAN AGAIN.

While doing a fan signing, theres a fan that will touch their hand or shake their hand. If there's a fan that hold Youngjae's hand for a more than a minute, Jaebum will give a death glare to Youngjae. He will also take his hand and put it under a table and wipe it with his own hand. Sometimes he will pinch Youngjae's hand or his neck. Trying to avert his attention from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter