Canada

Spirits, Ghosts and Auras of Love

~~~~Flash Back~~~~

You walked into a room full of work stations at your high school.

you walked over to your station and set your bag in the cupboard.

As you walked over to get your mannequin head, your teacher called everyone over to the front station.

"Ok so now that everyone is here I would like to say that today is the day of your final Exam you will have the next 3 periods to create a cut, color and style on your mannequin" she said.

"Ok everyone get to work it starts now" she told everyone.

You decided o start off with your color first as it takes the longest to do.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-EjMGKmV-Tc/SPQsAEW5vzI/AAAAAAAACNg/PvAw7CnrNhY/s320/big_takeru.jpg

(this is the color you went with)

after the coloring was done you started with your cut and style.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb23/Kyashii628/Kyashii628%20II/0003t6qq.jpg

(A/N: which was this not a very good picture of the style but its the same person for the from the hair color Takeru from the Oshare Kei group SuG)

You finished everything with about 45 mins to spare. So you took your mannequin to the teacher and in return she handed you another test.

"Good work ------- here is the next part the written one. If you pass this provincial  test you get your license" she told you.

~~~~1 month later~~~~

"Ok so I will now announce the people who passed the provincial part of the test" your teacher said.

"Kim ------- she said

You were soo over joyed. Because you could finally begin your carrier in styling hair.


 

~~~~A few years later~~~~

You were walking back home from job when you saw a mysterious person lurking around it outside, but you paid no further attention to it and continued on your way home.

"I'm Home" you yelled as you walked to your room to play some video games for a change of pace.

-----------------------------------

You were sitting on bench in the hall wondering where you were. you to your right and saw key sitting there with a worried look on his face looking at you.

"What is there something on my face or something?" you asked him.

"Oh no sorry you stopped walking and kinda fell to the ground, so I moved to this bench so you were out of the way. You were out of it for the last ten minutes I kept calling your name but you never responded I became worried" he said.

" Oh thank you key, you wanna go somewhere else I don’t feel like going to my next class now " you asked him.

"Sure but what is your next class anyways" he asked

“Oh its cosmetology, I don't really need to go to it since I am licensed hair and make up artist back in Canada, I chose it to see if I could learn some new things from over here that we don't probably do in Canada” I told

“Ah Thats cool” He said smiling

"Ok where do you want to go?" you asked.

"Just follow me" he stated.


 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I will stop here for now.

So who was that mystery man in the flash back. HE will play a key part in story from now on BWAHAHHA.


 

please subscribe and comment