on the school roof

Spirits, Ghosts and Auras of Love

As Key was dragging you and Amber you yanked your hand out of his grasp which caused you start falling backwards. But someone caught you.

"Thanks for catching me by the way I'm Kim --------" you said.

"No worries. I'm Kim Jonghyun" he said. "Lets go before Key leaves us behind" he said to you.

"Ok" you replied and ran past him to catch up Amber who had also broke free.

Once you guys were on the roof the other guys introduced themselves.

"Hello I'm Lee Jinki but you can call me Onew" the oldest looking one with a piece of chicken in his hand said.

"Hello I'm Choi Minho imneeda" the tall frog looking on said.

"Hello I'm Lee Taemin imneeda" the mushroom cut hair kid said.

"Together we make SHINee" all five guys said to you.


 

"Hello I'm Kim ---- and its nice to meet all of you" you said to group as you bowed.

"Key hyung noona nomu yeppo, where did you find her?" Taemin asked Key as he ran towards you and hugged you. You were a little surprised by the sudden hug but laughed and returned his hug.

"I bumped into her this morning while going to science which we have together" Key said with a smirk on his face.

Just then you felt a really cold breeze go past you that was full of sadness and hate. It caused you to collapse from the feeling so much hatred. You hugged yourself trying to get warm again. Jonghyun ran to your side and asked you if you were ok. You told him were and that you were going to go back inside. As you were leaving you noticed a weird look on Keys face which was one of sadness, but you didn’t know why and gave it no further thought and pushed it to the back of your mind as you went to your next class which was cosmetology.


 

You were really excited for this class as you had for the next few hours until the end of school. You didn’t really need to take the class as you were already a licensed hair stylist and make up artist from when you were living in Canada. You stopped walking as you started to remember your life over there. But you didn’t notice that Key had followed you from the roof.

________________________________________________________________

Here is chapter 3 woot the next chapter is a flashback.......

What will happen when you notice key

Hmmm I may put a few cameo characters in i will post a poll for you guys of a list of possible groups to be in for the cameo.

The top five groups will be put into the story.

But for now keep on reading all the great fics gere on aff and i will have a new chapter up for my other stories sometime this week.