Super Junior

Spirits, Ghosts and Auras of Love

As you and Key walked back to where you left Leeteuk when you ran into you noticed more people standing with him. You soon recognized that it was all of Super Junior. You started tried pull your arm out of Keys grasp but you couldn't get free. By then you two were about halfway to where Leeteuk was standing.

"Key!!! Let me go!" you pleaded.

"No! I'm going to introduce you to my hyungs they are not as scary as you think they are" he said.

You decided to give up and just followed him, you went to take a bite of your Ice Cream but found that you were no longer holding it.

“Uhm key I dropped my Ice Cream” I said sadly

“Oh hahahaha I'll buy you another one

No One's POV

You and Key finally arrived in front of Leeteuk and the rest of Super Junior. When Key glanced at you, you the most shocked expression on your face. He chuckled to himself thinking that you probably listened to them seeing as they were the most popular group out there.

"Hey hyungs you guys got a free day?" Key asked them.

"Yup and it feels great to finally walk around without being fussed over by stylists" Shindong said while eating.

"Whose the pretty girl with you Key?" Siwon asked.

Your POV

"This is Kim ----- she goes to school with me and the gang" he told them.

"Annyeonghaseyo Kim ------ " I said shyly.

"AHh your the girl that bumped into me. Are you ok" Leeteuk asked.

"Yeah I'm f..f.fine" I stuttered.

" Oh that's good you ran off before I could ask you" He said while smiling.

"Oh sorry I thought you were going to yell at me" I said.

I noticed that he had something following him but I don't think he knows about it. When I looked at t closer it looked like a sad spirit. I was shocked when it looked at me with one of the saddest expressions I have ever seen. I started to back away and hid behind Key.

Key's POV

I noticed that ------- stepped behind me while I was seeing where her gaze was pointed towards thats when I saw it. Another spirit hovering around Leeteuk hyung so I told him.

"Ne Hyung you have another spirit following you again this time its a sad and depressed one this time, Why do these things like you so much?"  asked him

"Oh there is that is probably why I have been feeling weird lately. Can you make it move on for me please?" he asked me.

"Sure one moment" I told him.

After I got rid of it Eunhyuk spoke up.

"Eeteuk hyung we have to go our manager just called apparently Soo-Man wants to see us again. Bye Key, Bye -----" he said as he started towards the park entrance.

"Oh I wonder what he wants now, See ya Key and -----" Leeteuk said while waving at us.


 

Your POV

When Key told Leeteuk about the spirit I was shocked that he could see it.

"Umm Key can you see spirits by any chance?" I asked him.

"Well honestly Yes I can. Can you?" He asked back.

"Yeah I have been able to see since i was about 3 i think" i said shyly.

"Oh hmmmm" he said quietly.


 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will stop this chapter here for now.

Please comment and subscribe.

Enjoy.

and


 

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY. and HAPPY TUESDAY and HAPPY READING>