Chapter 9

The Three Good? Girls And My Ex
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon's Pov
I met my mom in dream, she's still the kost beautiful woman for me, she looks like an angel in my dreams and of course she left me with a good advice before I wake up.

"Bad decisions are nature of people, don't blame them having that kind of nature because you have it too my son" She said with her usual angelic voice, I always hear it when I get kick out in school, she is always good to me and take care of me everytime, I wish she is here by my side guiding me for the right path but I guess destiny is againsts it, I miss my mom~~

RING RING RING RING

"Jeongyeon-san wake up!!!" A loud shiba inu shout.

"Hyung let them shut up will ya" Chaeyoung said with still dry throat.

"You know I ca't do that Chae" I said ruffling my hair.

Moguri is still in her deep sleep while wearing my so called favorite jacket and Mina came out from the bathroom with her usual penguin pajamas and also there's a snake, snaking her arms in my waist well a common sense definition of her.

Mina wake my younger sister and line them up and push them to the bathroom to brush their teeth. Sana still cling herself to me while I slowly tap moguri's cheek to wake her up.

"Moguri-chan wake up~~~" I said, she shift her position and start rubbing her eyes and soon proceed to the bathroom. I wanted to shout help because snake these days can kill people and I am afraid this one can too XD.

"Sana-ssii" I said but she glared at me, I cleared my throat and call her again.

"Sana-chan♡♡" I said and she look at me with sparkling eyes.

"Let go of me so we can pack out things now" I said and she nob like a little kid.

Yes we are going home now, it's just been 4 days not one week but we should go home for me to start inheriting our company. So my father wants me back quickly.

We pack our back neatly and check our passport before we go out in out room.
Once we open the door Nayeon is there, she looks like she was about to knock but unfortunately we open the door. The three girls together with my sister push me back and I almost stumble you know and now I can't even see Nayeon's face because they are like my barrier.

"What do you want unnie?" Dahyun break the deadly silent. What a brave kid as always that's my sister I'm proud of you!!!.

"Um I just want to bring this back" Nayeon said and show something to them, I can't even see it because of them.

"Keep it, we can buy him thousands like that" Mina said and grab me by my hand and the two copy her and drag me so close to Nayeon but they are infront.

"Will you please excuse us all, we have a flight to catch up" Momosaid and I think she just look to Nayeon with her y face.

"We are getting late" Sana added.

"I know you can buy thousand of these things but you can't even get his songs without the help of her sisters" Nayeon fired back and they froze in their position.

"I'm right? Well I guess he is still the same as before, kind as always giving me his songs even though I'm his ex and you three can't even get it even though you three are his fri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter