Final

The Three Good? Girls And My Ex
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon's Pov
After the lunch thingy I decuded to text them that I'm alright and nothing to worry about. This day would be a long day I guess. 


Author's Pov
Jeongyeon decided to dress up and ready for another meeting again. He wore red blazer suit and white polo under it with his black leather shoes. He is ready for another one hour meeting. He proceed to his Roewe 950. He arrived and see the 50 floors of the building and they will have a meeting on the 37th floor. He sigh and walk while he put his hands on his pocket. Ready his glasses and all the staff welcome him.

"Goodmorning Mr.Yoo"the lady staff said.

"Goodmorning, 37th floor" Jeongyeon said then the staff lead him to the elevator. The staff leave him there and he wait until the elevator open. But when it did he recognize the people inside. He proceed inside while thinking who are those people. 

"Short hair, mole above the mouth? Harry potter looking glass?" Jeongyeon think while remembering the girl who is wearing a black blazer 

"Ohhh the Im's representative!" Jeongyeon look at the girl on his right side then also recognize the girl.

"She's Minatozaki's representative?!" Jeongyeon is really shock because he didnt expect that he will see them now.

They all proceed to the big black door. The staff open it revealing the long rectangular table. They preoceed and wait for other people. 5 minutes until the meeting start.

Jeongyeon's Pov 
Is Nayeon here because of this? Well maybe she is here for vacation. I look at the clock and 2 minutes until the meeting start almost all the chairs are occupied. I look at the representative and they are all familiar. I just realize that for almost a year of engaging myself with business I never realize that I've come this far. I recognize the Italian young lady who approve my first deal I've made when I enter business. And the Fine man who taught me golf before he accept my offer. And the Old man who first I have to court with different teas just to accept the deal. Well all of them are here while I sit in the middle of the rectangular table. Myoui's and Hirai's not here. Before I knew the meeting is going to start.

"Goodmorning everyone, my name is Yoo Jeongyeon my father cant come so I will represent him and allow me to apologize for his absence today. So we will start the meeting now"

The meeting pass gracefully and everyone is focus one me. Then here comes the question.

"If you don't mind Mr.Yoo when will you marry?" The old man tease me.

"I'm really sorry Mr.Kim but still I can't answer that question but as soon as I get to plan that I am glad to invite you" I said then smile at him with deeper meaning with it.

"Mr.Yoo I heard Lady Sana is really close with you together with Lady Mina and Momo so what are your plans?" Minatozaki's representative ask. My sweat showed up there and my palms too.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter