Chapter 11

The Three Good? Girls And My Ex
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon's Pov
I quickly smile and drop the luggage.

"Im Nayeon~shi nice to see you here" I said with a fake smile.

She smile too and stared at my eyes, I quickly look away and lift up the luggage again.

"I'll give you a hand open the door please"I said not even glancing at her.

"Yeah, thanks" She said and started to put her fingerprint to open the door.

I place the luggage in the living room, bow to her, and start leaving. Before I close the door I saw her looking at me with those eyes. I smile then close the door.

I look down and tears starts to fall down. I quickly enter my room and kneel.

"Why? Just why do I still love her? Everytime I look at her eyes I found myself getting lost again. Just freaking why? I can just give them my heart but everytime I look at your eyes just I can see through there that my heart is tightly chain inside of you." I cry over and over again.

And I didn't notice that I suddenly fell asleep.

Author's Pov

The light of the morning sun is illuminating his room. He get up and close the curtains but before he can even clpse it he saw his figure and he is totally a mess. He look back on his bed and saw his phone ringing since yesterday. He smiles bitterly and head to the bathroom.

The water drops slowly to his head the it goes faster. He can still hear his ring tine but he didn't mind it slowly he got drift on his own thoughts.

Am I a bad person?

Forgiving?

Or

Giving a chance?

What should I choose?

People make mistakes

People deserve a chance

And a second chance too.

He suddenly heard someone knocking on his door. He quickly finish showering then put towel on his waist when he pass the bedroom he can still hear his ring tone, he quickly close it then head to the door.

"Just a minute" Jeongyeon said while putting a black shirt and just let his towel stay on his waist.

When he open the door. A well- dress up beautiful bunny is outside his room. Nayeon smiled to him and gave a lunch box.

"That is for helping me yesterday, I wish you would appreciate it you know I don't usually cook ahhh scratch that I don't totally cook but I tried my best the whole night to cook for it." Nayeon said

Jeongyeon suddenly remember a memory.

🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱

"Yow! Nabongs!" Jeongyeon shout from a distance when he saw his girl waiting for him in front of the mall.

The girl quickly face him, crossing her hands in front of her chest while stamping her left foot. Then he loom at the man who just arrive at their suppose meeting place at exactly 1 pm but the man who just arrive is late for almost 30 minutes.

"Yow me your !" The bunny yell not even minding those people who just look at them.

"Forgive me bunny, father just ask me to pay a visit on my mother and bring her some flowers" the boy pleaded but it ghe girl didn't even mind it and those words that came out from the mouth of the boy did not even register on the girl's mind.

"Find another bunny to beg!" The raging girl said then quickly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter