This Annoying Creature

Words Don't Come Easy

Every person will get really pissed when somebody had shut the door on their face (especially when they're expecting something else).

 

 

 

 

'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'

 

 

Yongsun really couldn't believe of what had happened, but along with amusement of the blondie's body, she was also enraged because of the door thingy.

 

As she marched furiously towards the kitchen downstairs, the brunette couldn't keep herself from muttering hateful words.

 

'Why the hell does she even closed the door so ing hard just as when I thought she was going to ki---'

'Wait, wha--why did I even expect that wordless to kiss me??!!'

'Gosh.. I can't believe this!! Why is she even here in my apartment?!'

'Whyyyy??? Why is this happeniiing?! It's just too muuuch..'

'I used to live my life without problems like this just few moments ago, but how come it all became messy in a blink of an eye?!'

 

Yes. Yongsun was kinda over-reacting over things, and it was probably because the blondie made her so much flustered. Who won't be? No one can think "straight" when they saw that blonde girl .

 

At the kitchen, Yongsun sulked alone on the floor. She usually do that whenever she's generally on a bad mood. Shortly after she sat, rumbling sounds were heard from her stomach. Yongsun realized that she had skipped breakfast unintentionally because of too much excitement that morning. She stood up to get food from the fridge and got disappointed of what she saw.

 

 

'Yay....... Soo I haven't been out to buy groceries yet. What a nice day indeed.'

 

The brunette decided to go out and buy food. Just then, she remembers what Ms. Jiyoung had said earlier.

"Later, please buy some extra food okay?"

Yongsun thought for a second, 'Wait.. Is the blondie somehow related to what Ms. Jiyoung had tasked me?'

 

She looked really puzzled, but she chose to ignore those thoughts and let it all happen. The brunette remembered that Ms. Jiyoung told her she'll be fine, whatever her task may be. Plus, the other girl in her apartment seemed somehow harmless.

 

Yongsun fetched for her payslip in her bag. She opened the envelope and to her surprise, she didn't get cash. Instead, she found a small note and a credit card linked to the CEO's personal bank account. Yongsun covered as her jaw dropped open.


The note read:

"Here ya' go, sweetie! Feel free to use it since I won't be giving you salary for 2 months. I'll miss you, darling!

PS. Oh.. and one last thing. Please work on your patience, my dear. *winks"


There were so many things happening that day, and Yongsun couldn't cope up with everything yet. 

 

'C-credit card?! Omg.. What did I do to deserve such a blessing? And by that, I meant Ms. Jiyoung. She truly trust me so much. Oh my gosh. But.. I wonder what she meant about working on my patience.'


At first, Yongsun didn't really know what to do with the huge amount of money in her hand. But yea.. she was starving, so there's no time for thinking about what she should do with the card. She immediately grabbed it and headed out. As she was closing the front door, she heard a thud upstairs.


'Yea, right. The rude y lady finished taking a shower.', Yongsun rolled her eyes and walked towards the elevator. 


*Ding!*


"Oh!! Good morning, Yongsun unnie!!", Ahn Hyejin, the daughter of the building's owner and a close friend of Yongsun, was in the elevator.


"Hello, Hyejin-ie!!"


....


They talked as the elevator descended. 


"So Yongsun unnie, my father wanted me to tell you this."


"Is it about that girl in my room?"


"Yea, you got it. So you see.. Dad told me that one of his old friends contacted him and told him that someone's coming here, and also requested to let the person stay in your apartment. Dad hope that you don't mind."


"Oh no.. She's not much of a trouble. (SHE SURE IS!!) However, I wonder who called. Hmm.. must be someone who knows me."


"I have no idea, unnie. Dad didn't give further details regarding that. So yea.. He then tasked me to accompany Moonbyul-ssi towards--"


"Wait.. Moonbyul? You mean that blondie?"


"Yes. My father told me that her name was Moon Byulyi. Gosh. It was freaking awkward while I walked her to your room. She didn't even glance at me nor answer my questions."

 

"Yea.. I know, Hyejin. She seems anti-social, but she's so damn hot, gurl."


*Ding!*


They arrived at the ground floor. Yongsun's apartment room was on the 21st floor, and it was enough for them to finish their topic inside the elevator.


"Bye unnie. I still have other errands to do! See ya' around! Tell me more about Moonbyul-ssi next time.", Hyejin said while smirking then she waved goodbye to the brunette. Yongsun laughed and waved back.


'So Moonbyul it is....', Yongsun smirked while walking towards the nearest convenience store.

 


'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'

 

 

 

She went to the 7eleven which was just around the corner. It didn't take her too long to shop because she just put everything she likes in her basket regardless of the price. 


'It's okay, Yongsun. It's okay. Ms. Jiyoung got you. Mr. Stomach is getting mad. You gotta be fast.', the brunette said to herself. After she paid everything, she immediately went back to her unit. 


Unsurprisingly, it was still very quiet. Just as she closed the door behind her, Jjing Jjing rushed to her and barked continuously. The astonished Yongsun almost dropped the paper bags from her arms.


"Easy girl! You missed me, aye??", she settled the paper bags on the kitchen counter. "Here. I bought you treats!", the brunette said as she put Jjing Jjing's favorite dog food on her bowl.


The dog however, didn't seem to care about the food. She just barked continuously, looking from her owner to the stairs repeatedly. She seemed bothered.


"Oh yea.. That blonde girl? Yes. I also don't know why she's here with us."


The schnauzer stopped for a while then looked at Yongsun.

 

Suddenly, she bit the end of Yongsun's slacks and tried to pull it. Yongsun realized that Jjing Jjing was trying to tell her to go upstairs with her. 


With the sigh of defeat, the brunette started walking. Jjing Jjing hurriedly went upstairs first which made Yongsun wonder what had happened really.


...........

 

The brunette almost tripped while running when she saw the blondie lying on the ground wearing nothing but a loose towel. Jjing Jjing seemed to be worried and was Moonbyul's face. Yongsun immediately carried the other girl in her arms. With that, she felt that the latter's warm body was trembling, and she was also hyperventilating.

 

Seeing the other girl like that, Yongsun felt so horrified that she started to tear up. The brunette was really sensitive with those kinds of things. She remembered the loud thud she heard a while ago. Maybe it was because Moonbyul fell. 'Yongsun, you're an idiot.', she thought to herself.


"Yaaah.. M-moonbyul-ssi! Wake uppp.. Moonbyul.. Yaah...", Yongsun pleaded with a trembling voice while shaking the blonde girl lightly.


The brunette was so damn worried and didn't know what to do. 


"Heeeey..... You annoying person.. Why are you doing this to meeee? I don't even know you!! Wake up please...", she tearfully said.


Yongsun realized that she really needed to bring the girl in her room for comfort. Forcefully, she tried her best to lift the latter towards her room. Yongsun wasn't really a physically strong person. It took them ages when Yongsun finally laid Moonbyul on her bed, then she sat on the edge of the it to catch her breath. 

 

The brunette glanced at the sick girl and noticed that she has her face scrunched up(revealing her cute nose muscles). She was also curling her body as an indication that she was cold. Yongsun let out another sigh as she decided to dress Moonbyul up with the manly clothes that were lined up at the bottom part of the bed. Of course, she saw everything again. But yea.. no time for you-know-what-it-was. Yongsun tried her best to resist the call of her hormones. 

 

Another sigh was released from the brunette after she finished putting on Moonbyul's plain black shirt. She then covered the blondie with the thick comforter which made her feel warmer. Moonbyul's face became calmer and Yongsun couldn't help but smile at what she saw.

 

 

..........

 

The brunette went downstairs to prepare cold compress and climbed back to the blondie's room. She carefully put the ice pack on the latter's forehead and went downstairs again to prepare hot porridge for the sick girl. Yongsun ate bread while stirring the porridge in the pot because she felt "Mr. Stomach" rumbled again.

 

Everything happened very quietly. Jjing Jjing was just watching all along and not creating any noise which was not her usual self. But, it felt really peaceful for Yongsun since it's seldom to be like that in her apartment. 

 

'I think things will change from now on. Thanks to this annoying creature.', Yongsun thought to herself and she didn't realized that the porridge was close to spilling from the heated pot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'

 

A/n: An update guys!! Hihi. Hope y'all like this. Thank you for all those who continued reading!! <3 I'm doing the best I can to update more frequently for you guys!

Also, a huge thanks to Carolsama1993 and MsMish for upvoting!! I'm touched, you guys. *tears Aaaanndd, shout out to cjmoo_ HAHAHAHA i really liked what you said about /straight/ so i somehow included it in. HAHAHAHAHA Hihi. <3

Again, please bare with all my shortcomings guys and tell me in the comments section below. I'll take that as a motivation to do well. :">

Hello to all the new subscribers!! We're all chingus here! Don't hesitate to leave a comment! Love y'all. :******

 

Ps. I'm sorry if I write a lot in the a/n part. Hahahaha

Pps. I just can't help it. I'm a bit talkative irl.

Ppps. Deal with it. HAHAHAHAHA jk tell me if it's annoying.

Pppps. I love you all. :">