Little Things

Words Don't Come Easy

It was a quarter past nine in the evening.

 

....

 

Under every furnitures -- no dog was seen.

 

Bathrooms -- no sightings of Jjing Jjing too.

 

Every corner of their flat  -- still no signs of Jjing Jjing.

 

The entire 21st floor -- no schnauzer either.

 

The building's lobby -- still none.

 

The whole parking lot -- nah-uh.

 

Inside the stores nearby -- still no Jiing Jjing.

 

 

 

 

The blonde haired girl sat on a bench across the entrance of their building, feeling hopeless. It was really hard searching for a lost dog especially when you're Moonbyul who couldn't ask anyone for any information. Not to mention that it was dark outside since it was already late.

 

Thinking that the dog catchers already got Jjing Jjing, the blondie decided to go back to their flat. She thought that they just have to pay a visit at the pound early in the next morning.

 

Moonbyul, who was still in a deep thought about her roomate's lost dog, began walking towards their building. As soon as she entered, she saw a familiar figure standing near the elevator. It was the girl who accompanied her to Yongsun's apartment the day before. She forgot her name though. As Moonbyul tried to approach the short haired girl, she saw Jjing Jjing being held by the latter. Her eyes widened with joy. The short haired girl glanced at her direction.

 

"Oh! It's you, Moonbyul-unnie!", Hyejin exclaimed with a smile.

 

"...", Moonbyul couldn't say a word. She just had her eyes locked at the sleeping schnauzer on the latter's arms.

 

"Oh yea.. Jjing Jjing.", the short-haired girl caressed the sleeping dog's fur, carefully not waking her up. "I'm actually on my way to your apartment to return her to Yongsun unnie. I borrowed Jjing Jjing this afternoon to help me on my therapy to cure my animal allergy."

 

'The yeppeun babo must've forgotten about that.' Moonbyul thought.

 

The elevator arrived and the two girls climbed in. As the elevator ascended, Moonbyul still couldn't compose even a tiny bit of sentence she can say as a form of gratitude. She was tongue tied. Tiny drops of cold sweat was dripping from her forehead even if it wasn't really hot.

 

Hyejin felt awkward once again. She kept glancing at the taller girl who seemed to be agitated. Moonbyul was wearing a frown on her face and it made Hyejin think that she was in a bad mood.

 

"Uh.. uhm.. Byul-unnie, y-you seem cross. Wh-where did you actually---", she couldn't finish her sentence. Hyejin was astonished when the taller girl glared at her sharply.

 

"Errh..uhm.. I'm s-sorry, Byul.. unnie.."

 

It really wasn't her intention to scare the younger girl off, but Moonbyul couldn't control her facial expressions during those circumstances. Fortunately for the two of them, the elevator arrived at the 21st floor. The girls walked silently towards Yongsun's front door. 

 

"I-I think Yongsun-unnie is already asleep. If you don't mind, will you please bring Jjing Jjing to her.", Hyejin said as she handed the sleeping dog carefully to Moonbyul without looking at her eyes.

 

"Thanks, unnie." The younger girl marched away hurriedly without looking back.

 

The distressed blondie let out a loud sigh for she was disappointed to herself about what had happened. She typed the passcode in and timidly entered their apartment. She immediately headed towards Yongsun's room and there, she saw the beautiful creature sleeping peacefully. All her other thoughts had disappeared in an instant. The blondie couldn't help but smile at the sight as she carefully placed Jjing Jjing beside the sleeping girl. 

 

Moonbyul found a space at the edge of the bed and sat there, keeping her eyes locked at the brunette beside her. She was mesmerized by the way Yongsun snored lightly, by the way her eyes opened slightly as she was in a deep slumber, by the way her fragrance lingered in Moonbyul's nostrils, and by the way even her tiny details seemed very attractive. Wanting to see those features closer, the blondie inched her face closer to Yongsun's. While inspecting every feature, endless thoughts were coming out from her mind.

 

Her mole... that teeny-tiny dark circle near the point of her right eyebrows is so cute. Despite of it's littleness, it makes huge impact on her face.

 

Her hair, damn... her hair looks gorgeous itself even when sleeping. It's even more beautiful than I am...

 

Those double eyelids and her long lashes... As much as I want to see the orbs behind those, these tiny features made her face even more appealing to me...

 

Fluffy.... too fluffy... these round cheeks. Oh my gosh. I badly want to gobble them up right now...

 

Lips.. Those soft plump lips. No words can describe how triumphant I am being able to kiss those.. The taste still lingers until now....

 

 

 

Moonbyul was so facinated by Yongsun's facial features that she didn't realize that her lips was only few centimeters away from the brunette. She felt her heart beat faster as she felt Yongsun's warm breath brushed against her. 

 

As for Moonbyul, it was truly difficult to resist the urge to kiss the brunette. After few seconds of hesitation, she decided to give a cute soft peck on Yongsun's lips. When Moonbyul was about to inch back from the kiss, she was astonished as she felt warm hands pulling her face to kiss deeper. Moonbyul was so surprised when Yongsun kissed her back, with her eyes still closed. It lasted for a few more seconds, then Yongsun released the air deprived blondie while mumbling almost inaudible words.

 

 

"Moon Byulyi.. You're cute, but you're also an ... *snores*"

 

 

Yes. Yongsun was sleep talking (and sleep kissing too).

 

'What is this Yeba dreaming about?' 

 

 

 

-----------------

 

A/n: This is just a short update, but no worries. I'll post the next chapter shortly. It's been so long guuuys! Sorry to keep you waiting. OTL